Yusseby

Go to CruxDreams.com
He posted all his work on the old Crux group in the early 2000s, I don't know if it was posted elsewhere in any bulk. There are over 30 pics in the archive of the Crux Foundation, and some members here who go back to those Crux days will doubtless also have his work.
Here's a selection of some of my favourites - I've always loved the earthy style, and the pubic hair.
And the variation in body types, see cxy010 for a good example of this. AND the little details, and humour. Nails, jars, spectators . . . .

Attachments

• cxy022.gif
    cxy022.gif
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,395
  • cxy021.gif
    cxy021.gif
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,396
  • cxy012.gif
    cxy012.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,301
  • cxy011.gif
    cxy011.gif
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,321
  • csK201.gif
    csK201.gif
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,348
  • cxy001.gif
    cxy001.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,334
  • cxK004a.gif
    cxK004a.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,397
  • cxK005a.gif
    cxK005a.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,363
  • cxy010.gif
    cxy010.gif
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,377
Last edited:
He posted all his work on the old Crux group in the early 2000s, I don't know if it was posted elsewhere in any bulk. There are over 30 pics in the archive of the Crux Foundation, and some members here who go back to those Crux days will doubtless also have his work.
Here's a selection of some of my favourites - I've always loved the earthy style, and the pubic hair

Thanks for posting phlebas....a couple of these are new to me.:)

And the variation in body types, see cxy010 for a good example of this.
yes, there's a lovely mix of insight and humour -
cxy010 also illustrates the advantage of using a round upright
(simply a tree-trunk), carved at the top to hold the crossbar:
it forces us victims' legs shamefully open,
in a posture where we can use our strong thigh muscles
to go on dancing vigorously, prolonging our agony,
and keeps our upper bodies from slumping forwards too,
so our breasts are held up and apart.​

yes, there's a lovely mix of insight and humour -

so true, and he really did a nice line in female crux. Never really ventured into male crux, unfortunately. Look at the variety of body types, and expressions, both in the victims and the bystanders, in the pics above.
Here are some more nice cruxes

Attachments

• cxy007.gif
    cxy007.gif
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,267
  • cxy008.gif
    cxy008.gif
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • cxy009.gif
    cxy009.gif
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,185
  • cxy013a.gif
    cxy013a.gif
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,174
  • cxy14a.jpg
    cxy14a.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,144
  • cxy016a.gif
    cxy016a.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,135
They are now in our archive..don't know how they got overlooked. Any more?

I do have more, of course :D. Collected mostly between 2001 and 2006, with some outliers.

Attachments

• cxy001.gif
    cxy001.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,049
  • cxy002.gif
    cxy002.gif
    42 KB · Views: 1,050
  • cxy003.gif
    cxy003.gif
    20 KB · Views: 1,010
  • cxy004.gif
    cxy004.gif
    70 KB · Views: 1,058
  • cxy005.gif
    cxy005.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,054
  • cxy006.gif
    cxy006.gif
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,065
  • cxy015c.gif
    cxy015c.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,038
  • cxy017.gif
    cxy017.gif
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,061
  • cxy019.gif
    cxy019.gif
    47 KB · Views: 1,014
  • cxy018.gif
    cxy018.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,030
and these

Attachments

• cxK002a.gif
    cxK002a.gif
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,145
  • cxK003.gif
    cxK003.gif
    74 KB · Views: 1,126
  • cxK020.gif
    cxK020.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • cxy023y.gif
    cxy023y.gif
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,042
  • cxyus08.jpg
    cxyus08.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 987
  • csK001.gif
    csK001.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,016
  • csK010.gif
    csK010.gif
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • skw030sc.gif
    skw030sc.gif
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • cxK005y.gif
    cxK005y.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited:
These are amazing drawings...serious art, actually. The level of detail in each one adds to the visual impact. I try to imagine myself as one of these women...it fills me with fear, desire, anticipation of what it must feel like to go through the horrible process of crucifixion so marvelously depicted.

And I too love the pubic hair and armpit hair...the gaping pussies...the sweat and piss of these suffering women...so utterly realistic (I imagine!).

Some highlights for me:

What I especially love about these first two pics is that they show a pause in the act of crucifying the victims:

cxy018.gif This gal is not yet hanging on her cross. Her feet have been nailed to the footrest but now it needs to be lifted up and nailed to the upright. Two nails have already been driven through it. Why the pause...has the crew taken a break? Maybe it's a union thing. Whatever, the poor victim is left semi-crucified with a huge cornu of some kind ready to penetrate her vagina, it would appear, as soon as the footrest is nailed and she actually hangs on the cross. Makes me wet just thinking about it! She's probably all screamed out right now...but how much more will she scream as they finish the job of crucifying her?!!!

cxy010.gif I love a group pic! The girl on the left looks at the two who have been fully crucified and are now hanging in utter agony. Are they friends, family, associates in some plot or crime...or just strangers. Can the semi-crucified girl imagine pain any greater than she is already suffering??? See her stand on tip-toe trying to take the pressure off the nails in her wrists. I love the placement of the two nails that will secure her feet on the ground just behind her cross. Probably dropped there by an executioner and just awaiting the arrival of the fellow with the hammer and some helpers who will hold her feet against the upright as they are nailed. What a scene!!! Full of agony and tension, spread thighs and gaping cunts!!! Wow...just what you'd imagine a crucifixion would be like.

cxy022.gif This one too, showing how a team of trained executioners gets a condemned bitch up on her cross. There is a horrible intimacy here as shown by the one guy grabbing the victim's thigh up near her groin in order to get her up on the footrest. And see how she's forced into helping with her own crucifixion by pushing up with her right foot as her crossbeam is raised and fixed into place...I can almost hear the executioner saying "Come on now girl, up you go, give a little push now, let's get this over with..." His head inadvertently pushing up against her left breast is another bit of intimate touching that just adds to the power of the scene. Just what you'd expect when three grunting men work to get a terrified, screaming, sweating woman affixed to her cross. Their nakedness adds the to utterly surreal quality of the scene.

cxy011.gif And this one...showing my personal preference to being nailed to the complete cross on the ground before being lifted into the air. The details of how her cross is laid out and supported under the crossbeam and upright by smaller pieces of wood show how the artist has thought through how this would be done. The wooden supports level the cross so it doesn't rock while the victim's being nailed to it, and gives a little space under the crossbeam for hands to get a good grip when it comes time to raise the cross up. I'm not sure what the long piece of wood at a right angle under the upright is for. It seems to bend under the weight of the cross and the victim.
I love the depiction of coordinated teamwork on the part of the executioners...how their bodies and the body of the victim interact...how they are holding her down with their weight and tightly pulled ropes as nails are driven through her feet. And she's watching it all!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Would I do that? Would any woman being nailed look down between her breasts to watch nails get pounded through her feet? Fuuuuck me!!! And I love her arms pulling against the nails in her wrists, her spread thighs, muscles taut and straining, and her exposed, gaping pussy...no doubt dripping with cum!!!

cxy008.gifAnother wonderful depiction of realistic coordinated effort to get a girl crucified. Here, having finished attaching her crosspiece to the upright, they now position her ass so that a huge cornu slides up her anus. What a struggle they have as she fights against this horrible assault on her body!!! Again, the little details: the ropes around her ankles that'll be used to bind her feet flat against the upright so they can be nailed, and the old nail holes in the permanently emplaced upright held tight in its hole by hammered wedges of wood. Her firm, big-nippled tits and the artist's signature depiction of wide-spread thighs and a gaping hairy pussy add to the horror-erotica of the scene. Awesome.

cxy016a.gif And finally, the full, completed crucifixion! What better image is there than this...showing the screaming, naked, exposed and nailed victim so horribly hanging on her cross in utter humiliation and relentless agony. A body tortured beyond endurance but yet forced to endure the unendurable...for how long? She looks pretty active...probably has not been hanging very long. The sun's probably still low in early morning. Soon the crowds will arrive and as the sun rises her suffering will only escalate. The cornu will extend her time...until they remove it to hasten he death. But not too soon...she has to suffer first, for a long time! After all, what else is a crucifixion for? To go through all this effort just to have the victim die in a few hours...what a waste!!! Make it long and painful, keep her watered...she's a strong young woman and will give a good show all through the day!

One detail I really appreciate is how the wrist nails have damaged nerves as shown by the victim's thumbs curling over her palms. Nice, realistic touch in this and the other pics!

Last edited:
These are amazing drawings...serious art, actually. The level of detail in each one adds to the visual impact. I try to imagine myself as one of these women...it fills me with fear, desire, anticipation of what it must feel like to go through the horrible process of crucifixion so marvelously depicted.

And I too love the pubic hair and armpit hair...the gaping pussies...the sweat and piss of these suffering women...so utterly realistic (I imagine!).

Some highlights for me:

What I especially love about these first two pics is that they show a pause in the act of crucifying the victims:

View attachment 228498 This gal is not yet hanging on her cross. Her feet have been nailed to the footrest but now it needs to be lifted up and nailed to the upright. Two nails have already been driven through it. Why the pause...has the crew taken a break? Maybe it's a union thing. Whatever, the poor victim is left semi-crucified with a huge cornu of some kind ready to penetrate her vagina, it would appear, as soon as the footrest is nailed and she actually hangs on the cross. Makes me wet just thinking about it! She's probably all screamed out right now...but how much more will she scream as they finish the job of crucifying her?!!!

View attachment 228499 I love a group pic! The girl on the left looks at the two who have been fully crucified and are now hanging in utter agony. Are they friends, family, associates in some plot or crime...or just strangers. Can the semi-crucified girl imagine pain any greater than she is already suffering??? See her stand on tip-toe trying to take the pressure off the nails in her wrists. I love the placement of the two nails that will secure her feet on the ground just behind her cross. Probably dropped there by an executioner and just awaiting the arrival of the fellow with the hammer and some helpers who will hold her feet against the upright as they are nailed. What a scene!!! Full of agony and tension, spread thighs and gaping cunts!!! Wow...just what you'd imagine a crucifixion would be like.

View attachment 228500 This one too, showing how a team of trained executioners gets a condemned bitch up on her cross. There is a horrible intimacy here as shown by the one guy grabbing the victim's thigh up near her groin in order to get her up on the footrest. And see how she's forced into helping with her own crucifixion by pushing up with her right foot as her crossbeam is raised and fixed into place...I can almost hear the executioner saying "Come on now girl, up you go, give a little push now, let's get this over with..." His head inadvertently pushing up against her left breast is another bit of intimate touching that just adds to the power of the scene. Just what you'd expect when three grunting men work to get a terrified, screaming, sweating woman affixed to her cross. Their nakedness adds the to utterly surreal quality of the scene.

View attachment 228502 And this one...showing my personal preference to being nailed to the complete cross on the ground before being lifted into the air. The details of how her cross is laid out and supported under the crossbeam and upright by smaller pieces of wood show how the artist has thought through how this would be done. The wooden supports level the cross so it doesn't rock while the victim's being nailed to it, and gives a little space under the crossbeam for hands to get a good grip when it comes time to raise the cross up. I'm not sure what the long piece of wood at a right angle under the upright is for. It seems to bend under the weight of the cross and the victim.
I love the depiction of coordinated teamwork on the part of the executioners...how their bodies and the body of the victim interact...how they are holding her down with their weight and tightly pulled ropes as nails are driven through her feet. And she's watching it all!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Would I do that? Would any woman being nailed look down between her breasts to watch nails get pounded through her feet? Fuuuuck me!!! And I love her arms pulling against the nails in her wrists, her spread thighs, muscles taut and straining, and her exposed, gaping pussy...no doubt dripping with cum!!!

View attachment 228504Another wonderful depiction of realistic coordinated effort to get a girl crucified. Here, having finished attaching her crosspiece to the upright, they now position her ass so that a huge cornu slides up her anus. What a struggle they have as she fights against this horrible assault on her body!!! Again, the little details: the ropes around her ankles that'll be used to bind her feet flat against the upright so they can be nailed, and the old nail holes in the permanently emplaced upright held tight in its hole by hammered wedges of wood. Her firm, big-nippled tits and the artist's signature depiction of wide-spread thighs and a gaping hairy pussy add to the horror-erotica of the scene. Awesome.

View attachment 228507 And finally, the full, completed crucifixion! What better image is there than this...showing the screaming, naked, exposed and nailed victim so horribly hanging on her cross in utter humiliation and relentless agony. A body tortured beyond endurance but yet forced to endure the unendurable...for how long? She looks pretty active...probably has not been hanging very long. The sun's probably still low in early morning. Soon the crowds will arrive and as the sun rises her suffering will only escalate. The cornu will extend her time...until they remove it to hasten he death. But not too soon...she has to suffer first, for a long time! After all, what else is a crucifixion for? To go through all this effort just to have the victim die in a few hours...what a waste!!! Make it long and painful, keep her watered...she's a strong young woman and will give a good show all through the day!

One detail I really appreciate is how the wrist nails have damaged nerves as shown by the victim's thumbs curling over her palms. Nice, realistic touch in this and the other pics![/QUOTE

Well, yes, Yusseby's art is amazing. Then, so too is your commentary. :very_hot: :clapping:

Have to agree with roxie above. There is so much going on in each drawing. Take the following, for instance:

I like to call it "Clean-up on Cross Three."

cxy006.gif

It seems this poor girl lost control while having her feet nailed to the footrest and dropped a bit of poo! The guy with the hammer who has to finish the job clearly is indicating he needs some help here. The shit is right between the two nails used to attach the footrest to the stipes.

"Hey, I ain't cleaning her shit up! Some help here! I gotta get this bitch hanging!"

Or -- he could just be asking for some help getting the footrest help up against the stipes so he can affix it with the nails already pounded through it. (Maybe he's not worried about the poo?):eek: Those other guys with the cornu/sedile device don't seem much interested in helping.

Back
Top Bottom