Zcruxx Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the third <3 , I would like to see from different angles
if you would please send me a few more amazing pictures, i would love to make 3d again ... i love gothic style! i like darkness! and dark fantasy!

now i will try to do a 3d conversion of this image ... but it will take a while ...

I'm glad you like my work!
and don't be afraid I'll make a side and back view!

Attachments

• IPunishfinal.png
    IPunishfinal.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,712
here is probably my best work ever ..

Attachments

• for goddes!.png
    for goddes!.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,607
  • Succuba 1.png
    Succuba 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,427
  • Succuba 2.png
    Succuba 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,344
  • Succuba 3.png
    Succuba 3.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,279
  • Succuba 4.png
    Succuba 4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,301
here is probably my best work ever ..

Amazing!! I'm happy to be an inspiration for your art, anyway i LOVED the nailed feets :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

SkatingJesus is one of the best; you pick excellent sources of inspiration @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra. This thread of sensually suffering succubi is better with your additions.

I hope we can see more paintings from Zcruxx as well!
I'm also looking forward to new pictures from Zcruxx !!

they are so sexy and erotic !!

Hello, i've posted some of my earlier arts, but I am creating this thread to serve as a gallery, and eventually post more arts here!
And also post some drawings that I didn't have the courage to post before, some older and some newer @.@
I felt that I should share these arts, unfortunately this type of content cannot be shared in any art group =(
Hope you like it ^^!
And yes, the anorexic horned girl is my OC :bdsm-heart: u.u
c1.png ic.png Icross.png IPunishfinal.png
Thank you for presenting your beautiful paintings, zcruxx. Your work is dramatic and atmospheric - well done. :)

I think it's time to try crucifixion with the audience (crowd) for a long time I want to try it !!
so I finally finished creating ...

hopefully you will like this 3d conversion! and thanks for the pictures!

Attachments

• crucifiied fantasy succuba(new).png
    crucifiied fantasy succuba(new).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,159
  • succuba fantasy crux 2.png
    succuba fantasy crux 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,131
  • ccc.png
    ccc.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,011
  • cimmyaa.png
    cimmyaa.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 943
Sensational and highly dramatic! Are these 3D with Photo-shopped backgrounds and figures?
everything is bought in Daz3d or on renderotica .... the cross is my secret ... otherwise the other models provided me with Emily (hair and nails) and crumera ... I don't use Photoshop (but I'm trying experiments with Gimp)
the rest is just about learning and a powerful pc ... (if Amazon finally stopped making trouble with the delivery of my new pc, it made more pictures in higher quality ..)

Back
Top Bottom