Zcruxx Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
everything is bought in Daz3d or on renderotica .... the cross is my secret ... otherwise the other models provided me with Emily (hair and nails) and crumera ... I don't use Photoshop (but I'm trying experiments with Gimp)
the rest is just about learning and a powerful pc ... (if Amazon finally stopped making trouble with the delivery of my new pc, it made more pictures in higher quality ..)
The cross looks a lot like this free stuff:
I used it once or twice IIRC

You need to make a free account to download it...
Lots of other stuff too!

Just a nail, no wooden washer.
A rough-looking nail, asymmetric and black, the kind the Romans mass-produced, not a shiny modern stainless steel surgical-type thing.
That is just one texture out of many. I also have the iron and rusty textures. Gotta cover my bases is all.

Hello, i've posted some of my earlier arts, but I am creating this thread to serve as a gallery, and eventually post more arts here!
And also post some drawings that I didn't have the courage to post before, some older and some newer @.@
I felt that I should share these arts, unfortunately this type of content cannot be shared in any art group =(
Hope you like it ^^!
And yes, the anorexic horned girl is my OC :bdsm-heart: u.u
View attachment 1026256 View attachment 1026258 View attachment 1026259 View attachment 1026260
stunning beauty in #1, love this style!

Hello, i've posted some of my earlier arts, but I am creating this thread to serve as a gallery, and eventually post more arts here!
And also post some drawings that I didn't have the courage to post before, some older and some newer @.@
I felt that I should share these arts, unfortunately this type of content cannot be shared in any art group =(
Hope you like it ^^!
And yes, the anorexic horned girl is my OC :bdsm-heart: u.u
View attachment 1026256 View attachment 1026258 View attachment 1026259 View attachment 1026260
Great art, love it! Does "lcross" (the third picture) also exist modified as if it was a regular woman (I mean without horns, ears and footchain)? I'd loveto See it.

Back
Top Bottom