1805 - City Of Nuestra Señora De La Paz

Go to CruxDreams.com
Storyline

The year is 1805, the city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz lives in fear of an invasion from the indigenous population, and - within its walls - a rebellion is brewing against the Spanish crown. If this were not enough, a beautiful vampire is terrorizing the population, leaving a bloodbath in her wake. A young Irish spy, on a mission for the rebels, is found near the body of a victim. She is captured, accused of the murders, publicly flogged and sentenced to die by hanging. A young nun in training, actually wishes to follow in the footsteps of her Irish friend, and aid the rebellion. But her uncle - a Franciscan priest - needs her help in combatting the "demons" he believes responsible for these mysterious murders. And lurking in the shadows, an ancient vampire is in relentless pursuit of the mysterious being who initially turned him - as he searches for the source of her power in a quest to become all powerful and conquer all. All these stories are connected and they come together in ...

There are two great and amazing sscenarios, public flogging and femal crucifixon ...

All the still frames are a contribution to "Death but Dreaming“

dbd - flag - (1).jpg dbd - flag - (2).jpg dbd - flag - (3).jpg dbd - flag - (4).jpg dbd - flag - (5).jpg dbd - flag - (6).jpg dbd - flag - (7).jpg dbd - flag - (8).jpg dbd - flag - (9).jpg dbd - flag - (10).jpg

and finally the last ones ...

Attachments

• dbd - cxf - (11).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (11).jpg
    962.1 KB · Views: 297
  • dbd - cxf - (12).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (12).jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 302
  • dbd - cxf - (13).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (13).jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 295
  • dbd - cxf - (14).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (14).jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 289
  • dbd - cxf - (15).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (15).jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 309
  • dbd - cxf - (16).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (16).jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 327
  • dbd - cxf - (17).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (17).jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 327
  • dbd - cxf - (18).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (18).jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 353
  • dbd - cxf - (19).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (19).jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 362
  • dbd - cxf - (20).jpg
    dbd - cxf - (20).jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 369
public flogging
I like many aspects of this - the bloodstains on the whipping-post, the heavy iron shackles,
most of all the way she's stretched, almost hanging by her wrists, just standing on her toes.
I know if I'm stretched like that, my muscles are so taut, and my ribs so exposed,
it's going to hurt very, very much - lashes on soft tissue like breasts and buttocks are bruising,
but tight muscles and bones just under the skin feel the pain much more sharply.​

Great set of posts Zephyros!:goodjob:
I found the whole series highly erotic, especially the last eight images of the crux scene. I liked that she was covered when they nailed her, and then stripped her when they were finished with the nailing....very hot:very_hot:
I especially love this image:
image.jpg ..I love the rear view, just awesome.
And as a bonus, like geolier stated, the women have nice bushes to boot:devil:

I found the whole series highly erotic, especially the last eight images of the crux scene. I liked that she was covered when they nailed her, and then stripped her when they were finished with the nailing....very hot:very_hot:
View attachment 191739 ..I love the rear view, just awesome.
Excellent job Zephyros - a brilliant set of pictures - well done.

View attachment 191739 ..I love the rear view, just awesome.

The good hanging: Shoulders against the cross and belly forwards.

Back
Top Bottom