A Bad Trip For Megan !

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
I want to tell you the story of Megan, a young teacher living in USA. Megan is pretty and all of her students are a little lover of her....math_teacher1.jpg Megan is rather dreamy and her fantasy is to be crucified nude outdor 7092.jpg
Moreover, she like walking in nature and she's often going out during hollydays m_photo_randonneuse.jpg

This day, she's going to the Far-West, near Monument Valley, where landscapes
are wonderful and so imposing! far west 5.jpg
But in Far-west, there are some cow boys who are bad and who dont much respect women Far-West-1.jpg
Night is becoming and Megan is very tired Far-West-4.jpg she find a barn to pass a nice and sweet night in the fragrant hay ........Far-West-2.jpg............

Hooooo! The waking is violent! The barn is the property of one of those violent
cow-boys, who drag her outdor, leave bare her and she live a bad moment!
bad cowboy1.jpg bad cowboy2.jpg
Then, he bring her in his garage and he beguin , with a bull -whip, to flog her a long time ago! bullwhip 2.jpg She howl bullwhip 3.jpg
she cry bullwhip 4.jpg ......but the lashes are furrowing her so pretty body, without pity!
At last, he abandon her,crucified on a field .... megan.jpg.....

...end of first part.... Sweet Messaline( to Megan)

Can I crucify Megan next weekend? I have lost the name of the artist who drew the first two pics. A talented female artist named Possum drew the last pics, a self portrait. Cross39.jpgCross41.jpgSnapshot_012.jpgSnapshot_071.jpgSnapshot_313.jpg

I think that only Megan can answer to be crucified (Megan is a member of our
community....)
Very nice pics; you remember me my fantazy!:rolleyes: sweet messaline
How could we forget you,sweet Messaline?

"A bad trip for Megan"-------second part------- megan.jpg

Megan stay all the day and the next night crucified on the field; during the day,the sun burn her body with an intolerable suffering,reviving the marks of the lashes
of whip; fortunately, the cold of the night soothe the suffering...
In the morning, near this field, a cow-girl is buzying with her herd...
cowgirl 1.jpg She see Megan, crucified , and she go to release and to bring her
to her ranch...
A few days later, Megan is restored and the two girls like riding their horses in the great plain lesbian_cowgirls.jpg Affection is borning between the two girls and become ,gradualy, love; it's during a trip in carriadge that this love is realized.
cowgirl lesbian.jpg
And since, they live a nice love'story cowgirl lesbian3.jpg

.............end of second part....................

Hello Brian! See the continuation of the story.....;)
and cxant wait for the next story............................ But....how about your own starring role in Elfgirlswar? think y're not longer so unhappy as you thought in another thread. But this story is funny too

taunting Hansi:Dflower3

In Elfgirlswar, I thinked that General Ascanio had been his work?
View attachment 24462:D
yep, but I'm the evil Tribune who command him and a cruel she-governor is helping me veruy well. Furter on I have some other good carpenters helping me with glee, also for what are you waiting.

this time the Cruel Hansi:Dflower2

You are welcome. I see your work at Dark Spot, and here at CruxForums. I like your work, very good! Thanks!

and for everyone who are in two minds here are both gaul beauties again...................................crucified by the Duke yes Duke (no duck)

Attachments

• Gauls Girls.jpg
    Gauls Girls.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 465
Back
Top Bottom