A Dream That Came True - A Story In 8 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, what can I say about this "experiment" ?
Many things could be say, many question asked ...
I've recognized many of my own fantasies here ...and of my reality too ...

If it could be possible, in these conditions, why not having this experience ?
... or rather, why having it ?

Sassi , that was not a "great story", that was all what we could have like dark wishes in coming here ...

AND IT WAS GREAT !!!

THANKS !

:clapping:

Dear readers. If you believe it or not: that dream is MY dream since years. All I need is that "Auto-Doc-Unit". If this special healing-unit would exist: I would try do endure my dream. :)

......well, I think being tied to a cross with ropes can be utmost painful as well.

did you ever try to be hanged at your wrists on a pulley, feet jsut an inch or two above ground? how long could you stand that? surprisingly short times......

Sassi and Eulalia,

Congratulations on a job and a story done very well! As I read through it all I kept getting these strong pictures in my head about that girl hanging nailed to the cross. One thing, though, - what was her crime against Rome that she had to suffer this punishment? She probably should consider herself lucky that she wasn't left on the cross until dead. I for one wouldn't have been surprised had that been the case. Too bad, perhaps, that a scourging, crown of thorns and sign on the cross over her head stating her name and her crime were left out and so prevented Julia from enjoying the full crucifixion experience.

Wieder eine herrische Geschichte. Ihr Beide seid eine Bereitstellung.
In der Tat. Die Geschichte ist sozusagen vom Anfang bis zum Ende und somit so realistisch, dass man davon profitiert. Zumindest gedanklich. Das Gelingt nur wirklich guten Schreiben.

Herrlich.
In der Tat Danke das war erste Klasse.

Back
Top Bottom