A Real Archer In Training

Go to CruxDreams.com

"Give the new recruit two dozen arrows. And tell her that she'll receive three lashes across her rounded buttocks each time she misses her target. You'll see. Imposing a sanction for missing concentrates the mind wonderfully."

And if she's a rubbish archer, at least she'll have provided some entertainment for the men."

This thread seriously needs a bump!
Maybe even two bumps :D :devil:

the_proud_by_amazon_warriors-d5efiji.jpg amazon_warriors_wallpaper_by_amazon_warriors-d5gxtck.jpg amazon_archers_by_amazon_warriors-d5udg4k.jpg mud_warriors_by_amazon_warriors-d6i9l3o.jpg your_fate_is_sealed_by_amazon_warriors-d7lrjdl.jpg antaris___archery_by_amazon_warriors-d7qnwob.jpg amazon_warrior___suri_by_amazon_warriors-d8qqhte.jpg proud_amazons_by_amazon_warriors-d5zb3zj.jpg myrina_by_amazon_warriors-d5zwyye.jpg averia_by_amazon_warriors-d6vpgy4.jpg

Nice post. I like the painted girl.
As to the bump, Gibbs is putting all kinds of archer pics in the swords thread. Hate to interrupt his enthusiasm, really.:D Not that I think we need to be so pedantic that we're arranging warrior girls by weapon, hair colour, or alphabetically by last name...:oops::rolleyes:

Anyway, nice to see some archers in here again.

forgotten about this thread. hard to keep them together!

Not that I think we need to be so pedantic that we're arranging warrior girls by weapon, hair colour, or alphabetically by last name..
Sorting your collections, such a typical guy thing...
but hey, just an idea ... , why don't you arrange them by armor instead of weapons.
Rate them by 'protective effect of armor' or 'resistance to involuntary penetration' ...oops, they all come in at zero :oops:

Folders 2 & 3

Attachments

• tumblr_m0jju4xQoU1qbxz0go1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m0jju4xQoU1qbxz0go1_500.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 54
  • tumblr_m99jsoqHb41rz9z0eo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m99jsoqHb41rz9z0eo1_500.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 52
  • tumblr_lz89v8o5Er1qlmz7ko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lz89v8o5Er1qlmz7ko1_500.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 57
  • tumblr_maeag3ETZt1rflwt5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_maeag3ETZt1rflwt5o1_500.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 54
That looks pretty, but a bit awkward. She should lead with the other foot. :rolleyes:
doing it that way may keep it clear of her breast,
which in her case, not being a true Amazon, she presumably has still got! :p

Back
Top Bottom