A Research Trip To Little Brampton

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Just months before her review for her PhD thesis on judicial executions from the University of the Virgin Martyrs Barbara Moore is called to the office of Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s office. She wonders what this is about but at this point doesn’t even bother to protest having to strip and place her clothes in one of the waiting room lockers. She is left sitting naked in the outer office for more than half hour after her appointment time with people gawking at her as they came in and out. Finally she is called into his office.

I’m a bit more than perturbed by the time I go into Wragg’s office. Before he can speak I angrily demand “What is this all about?”

“Good to see you Barbara’ Wragg says. I don’t doubt him but he doesn’t me as in a professional relationship- he is practically drooling at the sight of my body. He doesn’t offer for me to sit saying instead “You are nearing the end of your studies for your PhD. The staff has determined you need to investigate the legend of Little Brampton.”

“Little Brampton?” I ask. “Sir, my studies are on judicial executions not legends. Even if it would prove true it would be religious persecution and not a judicial procedure.”

“Miss Moore, I am sure in your studies you have determined that through time religion had great influence if not complete control over the puppet government. We have already arranged for your trip and the tickets are not refundable.”

His phone rings and he answers it. I turn to his assistant Ulrika and ask “Do I really have to do this?”

court 205.jpg

“If you don’t you’ll never get a PhD” she says. I am so screwed. These trips never go well for me.

I arrive at Heathrow and take a train to Major Brampton and find a shuttle to Eastwick where my accommodations have been arranged. Due to the crowds at the Harvest Festival I discover I must share a suite with four other women. At first I am annoyed but it really wasn’t too bad…
les 006.jpg

We got along quite well in fact…

les group 002.jpg

…I even went along with their little kinks.

les 112.jpg

Tomorrow I will take the short walk from Eastwick to Little Brampton for the opening of the Harvest Festival…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Opening day of the Harvest Festival…

I dress in a period correct and start out for Little Brampton to find out what I can about its legendary ‘Medieval Horrors’. I don’t get far down the road when I find that there could be more legend than I thought as on the hill of Eastwick a half-dozen witches are already being hanged!

bra 4.jpg

I barely get inside the gates of the walled village of Little Brampton when I see a pretty young woman standing on a gallows with a noose around her neck!

brampton 038.jpg

The look on her face is that of bewildered resignation as the charges that has condemned her to hang. Once they are read two huge men easily hoists her by her neck off the platform. It doesn’t take long before her hair falls out of its bun as she begins to thrash.

brampton 037 a.jpg

I thought hanging was a relatively quick execution but this poor woman doesn’t die quickly! Her struggle to escape the noose becomes frantic!

brampton 040.jpg

It’s more than a quarter hour before her gruesome dance becomes short quivers and small kicks. Her eyes meet mine momentarily almost pleading for help.

brampton 046.jpg

Soon it is over.

brampton 045.jpg

I stay long enough to see her body spitted and place over an open fire!

brampton 039.jpg

I head back to the inn at Eastwick to document what I have seen. The innkeeper hands me an envelope. I get to my room and am relieved no one else is there. I open the envelope and find I am invited to the country estate of Archbishop Wragg that evening to see a witch trial. I’ve a few hours to spare and peel off the costume and take can of the fire in my loins.

mastur 002.jpg

The inn has Wi-Fi so I send Chancellor Wragg an e-mail to thank him for arranging a meeting with his cousin the archbishop and tell him there will even be a witch trial there!

computer 15.jpg

Everything is coming together!

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Just months before her review for her PhD thesis on judicial executions from the University of the Virgin Martyrs Barbara Moore is called to the office of Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s office. She wonders what this is about but at this point doesn’t even bother to protest having to strip and place her clothes in one of the waiting room lockers. She is left sitting naked in the outer office for more than half hour after her appointment time with people gawking at her as they came in and out. Finally she is called into his office.

I’m a bit more than perturbed by the time I go into Wragg’s office. Before he can speak I angrily demand “What is this all about?”

“Good to see you Barbara’ Wragg says. I don’t doubt him but he doesn’t me as in a professional relationship- he is practically drooling at the sight of my body. He doesn’t offer for me to sit saying instead “You are nearing the end of your studies for your PhD. The staff has determined you need to investigate the legend of Little Brampton.”

“Little Brampton?” I ask. “Sir, my studies are on judicial executions not legends. Even if it would prove true it would be religious persecution and not a judicial procedure.”

“Miss Moore, I am sure in your studies you have determined that through time religion had great influence if not complete control over the puppet government. We have already arranged for your trip and the tickets are not refundable.”

His phone rings and he answers it. I turn to his assistant Ulrika and ask “Do I really have to do this?”

View attachment 434845

“If you don’t you’ll never get a PhD” she says. I am so screwed. These trips never go well for me.

I arrive at Heathrow and take a train to Major Brampton and find a shuttle to Eastwick where my accommodations have been arranged. Due to the crowds at the Harvest Festival I discover I must share a suite with four other women. At first I am annoyed but it really wasn’t too bad…
View attachment 434846

We got along quite well in fact…

View attachment 434848

…I even went along with their little kinks.

View attachment 434847

Tomorrow I will take the short walk from Eastwick to Little Brampton for the opening of the Harvest Festival…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Don't worry. You'll enjoy Little Brampton, Barb.
Little Brampton.jpg

It's rather, um, 'quaint' at this time of year! :rolleyes:

brampton 040.jpg Hmmmm .... how come that guy doesn't have to wear a period costume? :confused:
mastur 002.jpg damn it Tree ... would you quit with the camera angle fetish! :mad:

computer 15.jpg I was going to e-mail Wragg but all I can get on my screen is this crazy website called "CruxForums"! What kind of wi-fi link is this anyway? :rolleyes:

mastur 002.jpg Well, after an hour on CruxForums, I ... oh, well ... ahhhh .... never mind ... :p

Last edited:
Seize on our mystic mellow fruitfulness!
Firm-bosomed friends, with our maturing buns,
Eager together, longing to lure and bless
With fruitful busts lascivious Brampton’s sons;
To bulge tumescent on cruel cruxing-trees,
Breasts full as fruit with ripeness to the core;
To swell our lips, and plump our girly bits
With a sweet syrup; and set sweating more,
And still more, moisture soft between our knees,
Until we feel wet warmth will never cease,
For cumming has o'er-brimm'd our clammy clits.

Purrfect :clapping:

What's that rustling noise? :confused:

Autumn leaves tumbling in the breeze? :)

John Keats turning in his grave? :eek:

No, it's Cruxforumers clapping! :clapping:

Chancellor Wragg admonishes me to dress modestly as I will be meeting with high member of the church. I really don’t need to be told that and do not bother to grace him with a reply. I bathe (no… you can’t watch!!!) and put on a lacy white blouse over my demi push-up lace bra and a knee-length tight leather skirt. I roll the thigh-high stocking up my legs. The bastard at Customs confiscated my ‘kinis from my luggage declaring them ‘obscene’. I wonder why he put them in his pocket instead of instead of tagging them and placing them in a bin. Whatever, I am going ‘commando’ tonight.

A white sedan pulls up to the inn and the driver steps out and says “Miss Moore, I presume.”

“Indeed I am” I reply as he waves me towards the car’s back door. Before I reach for the handle he grabs my forearm and before I can even begin to protest I find my wrists cuffed behind my back and shackles linked with a chain to the cuffs around my ankles. I demand to know what is going on but he stuffs me in the back seat that is portioned off from the front seats by metal and thick Plexiglas. I doubt this is a kidnapping but I sure don’t know what the hell is going on….

-Barbara Moore

At the country estate of Archbishop Wragg Sister Mary of Martyrs has a glass of wine and a cigarette after an afternoon of sex with the archbishop. She says to him “You invited Miss Moore here to see a trial.”

nuns 8.jpg

“Indeed I did- I just failed to mention it would be hers” he said with a despicable smirk on his face.

“So what happens if she is found guilty” the nun asks.

“What do you mean; ‘if’?”

“That poor stupid bitch” Sister Mary of Martyrs whispers.

The sedan pulls up to sinister looking building with what looks like the entire service staff is lined up to see my arrival.

abbey 142.jpg

The driver opens the door for me. Even without the handcuffs and shackles I couldn’t. The inside window regulators and door handled have been rendered inoperable- believe me; I tried them! There was no offer to help me from the car and I struggle to extricate myself from the rear seat.

perp walk 29.jpg

What is this all about?

-Barb Moore

Tree

They take the shackles off but not the cuffs and I am led inside. A thick leather belt is strapped about my waist and the cuffs are looped into the ring at my back.

hc 027.jpg

I am led into a study where I am surprised to find Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg sitting behind a desk. I ask him what the hell is going on. He frowns at me and says “Your question should be mine. I sent you to research the history of Little Brampton; not become part of it.”

“I… I don’t understand what you are saying” I stammer.

He presses a button on a remote and says “I think you do, Miss Moore. Your coven is willing to testify you seduced them with spells.”

bra 5.jpg

I feel sick…

-Barb Moore

Tree

Goodnight all... I'll sleep while my night is going better than Miss Moore's...

They take the shackles off but not the cuffs and I am led inside. A thick leather belt is strapped about my waist and the cuffs are looped into the ring at my back.

View attachment 434936

I am led into a study where I am surprised to find Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg sitting behind a desk. I ask him what the hell is going on. He frowns at me and says “Your question should be mine. I sent you to research the history of Little Brampton; not become part of it.”

“I… I don’t understand what you are saying” I stammer.

He presses a button on a remote and says “I think you do, Miss Moore. Your coven is willing to testify you seduced them with spells.”

View attachment 434937

I feel sick…

-Barb Moore

Tree

Goodnight all... I'll sleep while my night is going better than Miss Moore's...

image.jpeg Things like this only happen to me in a Tree story. At least I am still clothed! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom