A Research Trip To Little Brampton

Go to CruxDreams.com
My little coffle arrives at the steps of the gallows where the village blacksmith drives the rivets from our shackles, manacles, and collars. He is none too gentle doing so but can you blame him? We will all be dead soon! How did I let Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg talk me into this research trip (besides the free trip, the $100/day discretionary spending and unlimited reimbursement of daily expenses)?

At the back stairs to the gallows the irons are replaced by thin but sturdy rope around my wrists.
hang 194.jpg

Above me an empty noose sways in the light breeze. I ask him if I am next and he tells me I have more than an hour to go then adds “I think this is dumb and a waste of a good cunt.”

“Bull, is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me!”

I can’t think of a moment in my life that I’d rather have him fucking me before now. Two men in medieval garb lead me up the steps onto gallows. The noose that I thought was mine has just hoisted another of Little Brampton’s witches up and she is frantically kicking and fighting the rope binding her wrists. Analytically I think she is wasting her efforts. The real me wonders what I will do.

Two more women are hanged before they lower the woman in the noose that will take my life. As three women hang from nooses, two quite dead and the third barely twitching I am pushed towards the front of the gallows and have to listen to the list of charges I am to be hanged for read by the Reverend Lynch my knees buckle when he proclaims “Lest one can find cause to spare this 'daughter of darkness’ life I order her hanged by the neck until dead!”

bra 3.jpg

I am brought to the noose- mine now- and look at the thick vile loop that will choke the life out of me.

bra 18.jpg

Not a soul speaks for me- not even Siss bound to the stake- but instead they cry in unison “Hang the witch!” I begin to realize this is not one of Chancellor Wragg’s sick jokes but a product of his sick mind! I am now certain that when the clock tower say five o’clock and the bell finishes ringing five times to mark the hour I will be hanged! I feel like my breasts are swelling on my chest and my tumescent™ nipples have turned to granite!

hang 087.jpg

The crowd fades from my mind and I am alone with the rope. I look down and notice three RR Video Productions© cameras embedded in the gallows’ deck and realize that is how they get the angle I hate.

bra 19.jpg

Damn, I am sweating!!!

Half my mind says ‘get this done’ while the other half begs Tree to find a better ending. Aw, SHIT, they did it!

brampton 016.jpg

At first I just hang from the noose trying to understand my newly discovered agony but the pain is too great. As much as I tell my body to be still I am soon kicking wildly to try to escape this damn noose!
hang 327.jpg

Professor Barbara Moore’s research trip to Little Brampton has come to an end. Hanged she put on the best show of the day rocking her tits across her chest as she fought for every breath but in the end it was a battle that could not be won. After a bit more than a third of an hour she gave into the noose. She would be but a footnote of the Little Brampton’s 2016 Harvest Festival. There were more witches left to hang and her ‘tight little’ has yet to be cooked for the Wragg’s family reunion.

bra 17.jpg

Well that’s it except for the epilogue.

hang 287.jpg

Tree will write that and try and have it up tomorrow. He grabs a bottle of Seagram’s 7 and makes a drink, not noticing its ‘sell-date’ was 2013. Wasn’t that when Barb crashed the site and the rebellious slaves spiked his stock… Hell, it is just an epilogue- what could it matter?

tree god.jpg

…really, I’m asking…

Tree

Is it the boobs bouncing or the legs thrashing or just helpless flesh gasping?

I just don't get hanging as a turn on.

Sorry but I just don't.

Naked, I get but after that....... :confused:

You asked

IMG_0902.JPG Not so tight Bull! It's not like I am going anywhere! :rolleyes:

IMG_0903.JPG the Reverend Lynch asks and no one comes to my defense? Where are all my cf friends when I need them? :confused:

IMG_0904.JPG Looks a little big for my scrawny neck. Can I ask for a different noose? :oops:

IMG_0905.JPG Nope, I guess that request was denied! What's with the black and white? No time to get artsy RR! This is serious business! :mad:

IMG_0906.JPG Uh oh, three cameras. Here we go with THAT camera angle again. Think I will just have to remember to keep my knees pressed together! :D

IMG_0907.JPG Oiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkk

IMG_0908.JPG Holy shit! Don't get excited Tree. It's only an exclamation. I have no intention here of indulging your fascination with the scatological! :confused:

IMG_0909.JPG Ok. I have to ask. What did you do to make that one witch turn pink?

IMG_0910.JPG Well, I guess that's it. I'm dead. All over except for the cookout. Gotta give me credit though for maintains even a bit of tumescence in death!

IMG_0911.JPG Now don't you look smug! You wrote a pretty damn good episode here and you know it, don't you? I have to admit that you did a good job of covering all my thoughts and emotions, which goes a long way towards making it work. Just cause I said so, though, doesn't make it right (Egad, now Ian quoting RR:doh:). So don't let the words of praise go to your head!

One last thing: I DID NOT CAUSE THE GREAT CRASH OF THE SUMMER OF 2013!!!!!! :spank::spank:

View attachment 437125

Holy shit! Don't get excited Tree. It's only an exclamation. I have no intention here of indulging your fascination with the scatological! :confused:

One last thing: I DID NOT CAUSE THE GREAT CRASH OF THE SUMMER OF 2013!!!!!! :spank::spank:
I respectfully did not bring up 'scatological' but since Prof. Barbara Moore did I suggest you look closely at this picture...

As for crashing the site in 2013 my memory is not clear on this but it was widely held belief at Crux Forums she indeed was the culprit to avoid her punishment of crucifixion!

Just saying... I have to fix breakfast...
jurist prelude.jpg

I respectfully did not bring up 'scatological' but since Prof. Barbara Moore did I suggest you look closely at this picture...

As for crashing the site in 2013 my memory is not clear on this but it was widely held belief at Crux Forums she indeed was the culprit to avoid her punishment of crucifixion!

Just saying... I have to fix breakfast...
View attachment 437260
:spank::spank::spank::spank:

Epilogue of a Research Trip to Little Brampton…

Well, that was quite the research trip if you ask me. I know what you are thinking; what good is a PhD awarded posthumously and did she taste good?
cook 007.jpg

I can’t say if she would have tasted good though with Dorothy Brown and her evil sister Emma, descendants of the medieval chef Ingrid, I have no doubt she would have but we may never know. You see while you and I, the thousand or so in Little Brampton’s market square, and the millions watching on RR Video Productions Platinum Channel all saw Barb hanged by the neck until dead…

bra 22.jpg

…she really wasn’t dead. As she was being hoisted up by her neck Ulrika shot her in her tight little with a fast acting dart that induced a death-like coma that allowed Miss Moore to survive the hour.

slave end 068.jpg

The drug made it appear that Barb had strangled at around 20 minutes and without testing her with sophisticated instruments she appeared dead. You could even have touched a lit cigarette to her tumescent nipples and you would not have got even a reflexive reaction from her. The only shortcoming of the drug is that Barb was quite aware of the noose torturing her neck for the full hour she hanged, could hear the crowd, and feel the rope vibrate as the three witches that were hanged before her were lowered and the next condemned witches were hoisted up.

I tried to let Barb unwind by sailing her back to the states on my luxury sailing yacht Crux and Gallows but certain things beyond her still bruised neck reminded her of her ordeal.

bra 21 b.jpg

When we got back Barb behaved somewhat erratically. Instead of returning to the University of the Virgin Martyrs she met up Dorothy Brown and went Detroit to try to forget what had happened to her.

b & d 002.jpg

Finally her friend Siss did an intervention and got Barb profession help.

b & T 005.jpg

I know you all think Siss was burned at the stake but due to severe thunderstorms in Little Brampton that night burning her at the stake was cancelled until the 2017 Harvest Festival™. They were going to keep her in church cellar for a year until she convinced them that it would be cheaper to let her go back to Philadelphia and she would return for next year’s festival. Upon returning home Siss would shred her passport and register on the TSA’s ‘no-fly’ list (after the Harvest Festival™ of 2017 the president would allow her a new passport and remove her name from the list).

One thing Ulrika did for Barb (besides saving her life) was write her contract with RR Video Productions that gave Barb the video rights to her hanging after live broadcast if she could somehow survive an hour hanged. This greatly annoyed both the rodent and Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg as Miss Moore had considerable leverage when it was time to discuss her annual wage assessment.

bra 23.jpg

As Miss Moore wraps up her PhD she runs a test on the ‘Ulrika drug’ she had her tight little shot with a dart at Little Brampton. She has no problem getting volunteers for her research to see if the shot worked even if the subject didn’t know if she was getting the real drug or the placebo and in the 50 week trial 25 students would die using the placebo but none with the secret drug.

hang 129 a.jpg

The FDA approved the drug for recreational hangings of one hour or less for women only. Guys do not try this at home.

Barbara Moore would visit me at the Tree estate and demand to know why I didn’t save her from the noose. I tried to explain I only report but she doesn’t buy it. She asks “Have you seen my neck? It is scarred by the noose!”

bra 20.jpg

I try to tell her that if I hadn’t made the noose she wouldn’t be talking to me.

I am summons to a higher power than even the pope. He says to me “did you think I would let my Goddaughter die hanged?”

“No Godfather, it never crossed my mind” I reply.

al-pacino-kum.jpg

“Good… She is already planning the ‘Great Slave Rebellion of 2017. That would be bad for business. I thank you for sparing her but now you must prepare to crucify her.”

“She’s not going to like that” I reply.

“Do your job, Tree, and quit thinking” the Godfather replies.

That I can do…

Tree

FIN

Last edited:
IMG_0914.JPG Ok. Let me begin tonight by handing out the compliments. Tree this was a terrific epilogue! Applause Applause. :clapping::clapping:Well written and illustrated, clever lines, sneaky (managed to slip in "tight little" and "tumescent":rolleyes:), and in many ways even better than the story it closes (well, that does happen, and is not a negative comment by any means). Been quite a ride overall, represents long hours of work and deserves recognition.

IMG_0915.JPG I did enjoy my voyage home on the aptly named "Crux and Gallows", but did not appreciate having to swing from the yardarm on entering port just because you forgot a flag and thought we ought to run something up to show that we were friendly.:confused:

IMG_0916.JPG Also, you neglected to tell me that we landed in Detroit (how is that done...the St. Lawrence Seaway?:rolleyes:) and that Dottie would be waiting there to show me a good time... well at last HER definition of a good time :p... NOT mine!:eek:

IMG_0917.JPG But I think the most lasting effect of you putting me in this story is that I may now have to spend the rest of my life in therapy.:confused:

And finally, for the last time, would you please stop encouraging RR to photograph me from THAT angle!!!!
:spank::spank:

Well done Tree, I presume she got her PhD?

The Heart of England Tourist Board is planning to promote the 2017 Harvest Festival™ especially for couples, with a "Buy an onlooker's ticket, get a witch ticket FREE".

In conjunction with the Alnwick Castle Broomstick Flying Training, Little Brampton Cliffs will hold a flying session; anyone who can fly a broomstick to the ground is declared a witch, so eligible to join the rest of the festivities as guests of honour.
sundaysummary17fly.jpg malham.jpg

...it was a new record for me... 16 days from start to finish... much thanks to all who viewed and commented and especially the slightly taller Doctor Barbara Moore...

(m=eWdT8daaaa)10.jpg Don't forget Dorothy's role here ... Detroit will never be the same, and neither will I ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 437459 Don't forget Dorothy's role here ... Detroit will never be the same, and neither will I ... :rolleyes:
Without a doubt... Did you hear Dorothy opened a new business 'WWT' (White Women Tours) that is an all intrusive inclusive trip to Detroit...
db and boy 2.jpg db and boy 3.jpg db and boy.jpg db and boys 2.gif db and boys 3.jpg db and boys 4.gif db and boys 5.jpg db and boys.gif db and bull.gif
...with an optional side trip to a nearby dairy farm for a visit with Farmer John's bull???
db and bull 1.jpg

Without a doubt... Did you hear Dorothy opened a new business 'WWT' (White Women Tours) that is an all intrusive inclusive trip to Detroit...
View attachment 437469 View attachment 437470 View attachment 437471 View attachment 437472 View attachment 437473 View attachment 437475 View attachment 437476 View attachment 437477 View attachment 437479
...with an optional side trip to a nearby dairy farm for a visit with Farmer John's bull???
View attachment 437480

For Barbaria  Revised x.jpg OH no! Dorothy let RR make recordings!!! :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom