A TOY STORY - THE CRUCIFIXION of BARBIE

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fossy

SEXPIOGENTUS
So, I’ve sought and gained inspiration from many sources when creating my pics and stories, but in all honesty, I didn’t expect to find any stimulus from the new Barbie movie, although the gorgeous Margot Robbie parading around in a short pink dress was always likely to spark something, somewhere …

In truth, I’m not sure how erotic this is given that it takes place in a toy box and stars a bunch of toys as the key protagonists! However, a suitable level of creativity was gained and so here we have, for your entertainment and (hopefully) your enjoyment …

(New chapters will be posted daily here on CF for the next couple of weeeks)

A TOY STORY – THE CRUCIFIXION of BARBIE …

Logo.jpg

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 01

They were just a little unpredictable.

Sometimes they slept like the dead. Other times it was hard to tell if they were really asleep.

What remained constant was the fact that the toys fought for attention whenever the slightest bit of anything would cause them to wake up.

“Play with me!” Said one toy.

“No, me!” Shouted another.

“Please, please play with me …”

They were greedy all of them … well, all of them except one.

The Barbie Doll.

Often a playroom toybox would have several Barbie Dolls, but not this one. This Barbie was an only-doll, the one single Barbie … attention was lavished upon her day after day, and she didn’t even have to try. Barbie had everything; horses, a car, a camper van … she used to have Ken, but they had somehow become estranged. One can only imagine that when one is craving the delicate mouldings of Barbie’s legs wrapped around one’s back, and all you get in return is an outpouring of phrases such as we can be ‘best friends today, tomorrow and always’, then one could indeed become disillusioned, maybe even a little broken.

Barbie didn’t play with Ken anymore, in fact in this enlightened age of LGBT it was more likely that Barbie would get another ‘Barbie’ to play with before Ken saw the light of day again. No, Ken was destined to spend his days at the bottom of the toy box, away from the light and the fun.

Night time, though, was talk time.

Night time was when the toys came to life.

“You okay Ken?”

The forgotten male doll looked up from his dozing reverie and offered up a somewhat sardonic smirk. He was never okay, not these days.

“How long is it now buddy?” The GI Joe Snow Serpent was not going to let this go. Ken needed help. He had resorted to eating the crumbs that tumble down onto the farthest recesses of the Toy Box, sugar coated and dusty … and they were making him crazy!

“Leave it Joe, don’t go there …” Ken finally mumbled, “She doesn’t even look at me anymore.” They had bought Barbie a brand-new water slide just the other day, and so her desire to even remember Ken, let alone actually acknowledge him, receded even more.

The broken male doll looked up at the side of the Toy Box into the face that launched a thousand ‘pink-themed-birthdays’. There was a cardboard picture of … he couldn’t even bring himself to say her name … it was just resting there, tormenting him, an old picture of the blonde haired ‘princess’ cut out from the back of an accessory box.

He sighed. This was no way to exist. He wondered if he could lay down and just wait for the blue model of Strip 'The King' Weathers to run over him in his 1970 Plymouth Superbird large scale model car, and end his pitiful existence.

He had no hope. Yesterday was the worst day for a long while though. Barbie had been the centre of the Play Room attention yet again, only to be put back into the toy box wearing nothing but handmade black lingerie bought online from Ebay …

01 - Handmade black lingerie.jpg

He had to spend all night just looking at her from afar as his precast groin ached for more, much more.

“You wanna teach her lesson?” The words were spoken in a gruff voice, low in volume … and both Ken and GI Joe turned to look.

“Ted Bear?” Joe remarked.

“Yeah, that’s ma name don’t wear it out. Here, you need a little some ‘a this Kenny boy.”

Ken averted his eyes from the bottom of the Toy Box and looked askance at Ted.

“Here, sniff this …”

“Mind Rape?” G I Joe said eyeing up the white powder, “… we had this up in the Norwegian Arctic Circle.”

“Yeah, the best. I got a stash from Fozzy Bear yesterday …”

“The best huh?” Joe continued, “… and from Fozzy? That surprises me, always thought he was a bit of a muppet!”

Joe and Ted laughed and even Ken managed a smirk.

“So,” Ted said sitting down next to Ken opening the Mind Rape powder, “Do you?”

“Do I what,” Ken mumbled, as Ted poured a little of the white powder onto the back of Ken’s hand, the battered flesh-coloured mould another example of how he had become ‘yesterday’s toy’.

“Wanna teach that fucking dolly bitch a lesson?”

Ken sniffed and sniffed hard. “What sort of lesson Ted?” he asked as GI Joe Snow Serpent slid down the wall next to them.

“One she won’t ever forget Ken, I can promise you that.”

To be Continued …

Last edited:
One can only imagine that when one is craving the delicate mouldings of Barbie’s legs wrapped around one’s back, and all you get in return is an outpouring of phrases such as we can be ‘best friends today, tomorrow and always’, then one could indeed become disillusioned, maybe even a little broken.

Barbie didn’t play with Ken anymore, in fact in this enlightened age of LGBT it was more likely that Barbie would get another ‘Barbie’ to play with before Ken saw the light of day again.
Well, perhaps someone should point out to poor Ken, every so kindly, that 'he's' ... er ... missing a certain part ...
perhaps he might consider visiting a dolls' gender reassignment clinic?

So, I’ve sought and gained inspiration from many sources when creating my pics and stories, but in all honesty, I didn’t expect to find any stimulus from the new Barbie movie, although the gorgeous Margot Robbie parading around in a short pink dress was always likely to spark something, somewhere …

In truth, I’m not sure how erotic this is given that it takes place in a toy box and stars a bunch of toys as the key protagonists! However, a suitable level of creativity was gained and so here we have, for your entertainment and (hopefully) your enjoyment …

(New chapters will be posted daily here on CF for the next couple of weeeks)

A TOY STORY – THE CRUCIFIXION of BARBIE …

View attachment 1335092

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 01

They were just a little unpredictable.

Sometimes they slept like the dead. Other times it was hard to tell if they were really asleep.

What remained constant was the fact that the toys fought for attention whenever the slightest bit of anything would cause them to wake up.

“Play with me!” Said one toy.

“No, me!” Shouted another.

“Please, please play with me …”

They were greedy all of them … well, all of them except one.

The Barbie Doll.

Often a playroom toybox would have several Barbie Dolls, but not this one. This Barbie was an only-doll, the one single Barbie … attention was lavished upon her day after day, and she didn’t even have to try. Barbie had everything; horses, a car, a camper van … she used to have Ken, but they had somehow become estranged. One can only imagine that when one is craving the delicate mouldings of Barbie’s legs wrapped around one’s back, and all you get in return is an outpouring of phrases such as we can be ‘best friends today, tomorrow and always’, then one could indeed become disillusioned, maybe even a little broken.

Barbie didn’t play with Ken anymore, in fact in this enlightened age of LGBT it was more likely that Barbie would get another ‘Barbie’ to play with before Ken saw the light of day again. No, Ken was destined to spend his days at the bottom of the toy box, away from the light and the fun.

Night time, though, was talk time.

Night time was when the toys came to life.

“You okay Ken?”

The forgotten male doll looked up from his dozing reverie and offered up a somewhat sardonic smirk. He was never okay, not these days.

“How long is it now buddy?” The GI Joe Snow Serpent was not going to let this go. Ken needed help. He had resorted to eating the crumbs that tumble down onto the farthest recesses of the Toy Box, sugar coated and dusty … and they were making him crazy!

“Leave it Joe, don’t go there …” Ken finally mumbled, “She doesn’t even look at me anymore.” They had bought Barbie a brand-new water slide just the other day, and so her desire to even remember Ken, let alone actually acknowledge him, receded even more.

The broken male doll looked up at the side of the Toy Box into the face that launched a thousand ‘pink-themed-birthdays’. There was a cardboard picture of … he couldn’t even bring himself to say her name … it was just resting there, tormenting him, an old picture of the blonde haired ‘princess’ cut out from the back of an accessory box.

He sighed. This was no way to exist. He wondered if he could lay down and just wait for the blue model of Strip 'The King' Weathers to run over him in his 1970 Plymouth Superbird large scale model car, and end his pitiful existence.

He had no hope. Yesterday was the worst day for a long while though. Barbie had been the centre of the Play Room attention yet again, only to be put back into the toy box wearing nothing but handmade black lingerie bought online from Ebay …

View attachment 1335085

He had to spend all night just looking at her from afar as his precast groin ached for more, much more.

“You wanna teach her lesson?” The words were spoken in a gruff voice, low in volume … and both Ken and GI Joe turned to look.

“Ted Bear?” Joe remarked.

“Yeah, that’s ma name don’t wear it out. Here, you need a little some ‘a this Kenny boy.”

Ken averted his eyes from the bottom of the Toy Box and looked askance at Ted.

“Here, sniff this …”

“Mind Rape?” G I Joe said eyeing up the white powder, “… we had this up in the Norwegian Arctic Circle.”

“Yeah, the best. I got a stash from Fozzy Bear yesterday …”

“The best huh?” Joe continued, “… and from Fozzy? That surprises me, always thought he was a bit of a muppet!”

Joe and Ted laughed and even Ken managed a smirk.

“So,” Ted said sitting down next to Ken opening the Mind Rape powder, “Do you?”

“Do I what,” Ken mumbled, as Ted poured a little of the white powder onto the back of Ken’s hand, the battered flesh-coloured mould another example of how he had become ‘yesterday’s toy’.

“Wanna teach that fucking dolly bitch a lesson?”

Ken sniffed and sniffed hard. “What sort of lesson Ted?” he asked as GI Joe Snow Serpent slid down the wall next to them.

“One she won’t ever forget Ken, I can promise you that.”

To be Continued …
Well done, @Fossy!

This will be fun! :)

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 02

“I don’t know Ted, really, I mean we used to be … you know … together …” Ken was babbling a little, but to be honest, while he hated the way he felt about Barbie he didn’t want to see her hurt, which was undoubtedly what Ted Bear was alluding to.

“But Kenny boy, she’s a real bitch to you, right?”

“Well, yeah, kind of, but to be honest she doesn’t ever speak to me, it’s like she doesn’t know I’m there.”

“Exactly, and y’know what I heard Kenny boy?”

Ken turned his head towards where the furry toy with the curse-filled mouth stood and lifted his chin, as if to say ‘tell me’.

Ted Bear moved in closer and knelt next to where Ken was slumped. “I heard she been fucking Woody the Cowboy … in fact someone heard him yelling ‘Yeeeehawwww! Ride ‘em Woody …’ just last night, which to me says the filthy beanpole of a cowhand has been slipping himself balls deep inside the so called perfect little princess, while she does nothing but laugh at you.”

Ken exhaled long and loud, hitching his beige trousers up and cursing the fact that the stitching was coming loose and he had only a rubber band to keep them up.

“Did you not hear her have that orgasm, Ken?” As Ted began to imitate Barbie, Ken exhaled once again.

“Oh yah! Oh Yah! Harder Woody, harder! Oh my gosh Woody that was so good, now stuff my face with your cowboy’s cock …”

“Okay, okay enough Ted, Barbie wouldn’t use those kind of words anyway.” Ken wanted to hear no more. But Ted was on a roll.

“I think she would Kenny Boy. Do you remember that time she encouraged ‘them above’ to dress you in her clothes.”

Ken shook his head forlornly, and nodded.

“Gosh yes,” Chipped in GI Joe Snow Serpent, “… you were left wearing a ball gown in front of us all for frigging days.”

“We gotta do something about the little plastic cunt Kenny Boy, just say the word …”

For Ken the memory of those two days in a golden ball gown were awful to say the least. They had left him mentally scarred for life.

“She told them to do it …” The broken male doll uttered.

“Kenny, just give me the nod and I’ll call those Roman Guys from Asterix, you know, Lucullus and his men, they know how to punish a nasty little whore like bitch Barbie.”

“I wore that dress for two whole days!” Ken mused miserably.

“Kenny just say, ‘do it Ted’”

“Do it Ted.”

And the die was cast!

All through that night and into the following day Ken’s mind was in turmoil. What had he set in motion? What would happen to the girl he still, if truth be known, loved, or at least lusted after?

But as the day wore on his uncertainty became more certain. Barbie was once again toy of the day, and from what Ken could hear, today’s play incorporated Barbie and Woody going on a picnic.

Fuck!

Ted Bear had been right.

The bitch!

Fuck her, and fuck her hard.

It was Friday night, and so the selected toys were allowed to stay out of the Toy Box a little longer. It was late when Barbie, wearing very short denim shorts, and a sexy cropped top, with new blue and pink training shoes, returned to the place she lived.

“There she is Ken, that fucking little dolly bitch.” Ted was still pushing the hate.

Ken offered no response.

“Look Kenny Boy, mate, buddy, I got out of the box for a little while today and I saw them. Down by the river. They had taken her red sports car, the one with the glue-fixed door, and Woody, the lanky streak of cow-shit, was kissing her … hard, like he meant it.

02 - Very short denim shorts.jpg

“She’s no little miss innocent for sure, Ted?” This was the commanding voice of Lucullus the Roman Patrician, who was the unofficial Governor and Law Maker in the Toy Box.

“Hey Luc thanks for coming. No, fuck no, she’s a whore and slut, who dupes everyone with her picture-perfect clothes and perfectly moulded body.”

Lucullus nodded. “Okay, so do you want her arrested?”

Ted Grinned and GI Joe rubbed his groin. “More than that Luc, but yes let’s capture the cunt first, and then we can make her pay.”

The Roman Patrician nodded sagely. He wouldn’t be getting his own hands dirty, he had a whole legion of die-cast metal, hand painted legionnaires to call upon, and he knew how much they would enjoy getting their hands on a pretty toy doll.

To Be Continued …

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 03

“So, you’d like us to arrest her?” Lucullus said, with a raised eyebrow.

“Kenny boy?” The maliciously minded Ted bear quietly growled.

Ken looked up and sighed, “I guess …” he whispered.

“Yeah, arrest the little cunt,” GI Joe Snow Serpent piped up, now more than a little high on the Mind Rape powder supplied by Ted.

Lucullus the Governor and Patrician of the Toy Box nodded sagely, “… and for the record what are we arresting her for?”

Ted bear grinned and sliding his evil little furry arm around the large nosed Law Maker, he moved him off to one side.

“Listen Luc, we’re arresting her because she’s a gorgeous little cock teasing cunt who we all want to see stripped naked and punished … don’t we.”

Lucullus sighed, then smirked before licking around his lips. “But we need to record a reason, Ted?”

“Here?” Ted handed Lucullus a small plastic pouch filled with white powder.

“Mind Rape?” That same eyebrow was once more raised by the rotund Patrician.

“Yep, plant it on the little whore, you know that stuff is illegal down here in the Toy Box.”

Lucullus grins and nods, “But would it be worth my while?”

“Now you’re talking Luc. Once Barbie-bitch is sorted there plenty more of the white stuff for your personal stash … I’ve got a constant supply coming from Fozzy.”

“Really, and I thought of that flea-bitten-fur-ball as a complete Muppet!”

“That one’s been done already, Luc.”

“Oh … sorry,” grinned the Patrician.

“So, do we have a deal,” Ted said, getting the conversation back on track.

Slowly Lucullus turned to face the poisonous plotter, and nodded. “Leave it with me Ted.”

That night it was late when the Toy Box burst into life. An extension to play time had seen a late surge of activity that took Robo-Dog out of the box and into the Play room, but now as the lights outside dimmed and the room fell quiet, inside the Box the toys stirred.

Finally, finally …

Barbie is smiling from ear to ear, and Woody’s trying hard not to stumble as they run. This place is finally free for the day of eyes and ears that could catch and process any noise or visuals. Now they finally have the freedom of the Toy Box.

The flawless dolly smiles at her beau, a full-on picture-perfect-Barbie-beauty beamer.

03 - You're so beautiful.jpg

"You're so beautiful," He murmurs, and leans in for a kiss. He pulls her close against him, feeling all of her perfectly moulded plastic curves, spreading a warmth throughout his body.

“Oh Woody, …” Barbie, moving her cheeks into position to avoid him touching her lips, purred like Snaggle-Puss. Her low-cut BJD Grown with clip on bow was more than revealing, and as she stretched her moulded arm sockets Woody’s jaw dropped.

“Do you like me in this Woody?”

“Oh, darn it Barb, I sure-as-sure-fire do, my eyeballs could be dragged on stalks from their sockets when I look at you.”

“Oh, Woody,” Barbie stood on the tips of toes and kissed his cheeks. Woody’s wood became solid plastic underneath his breeches.

“Always be who you are right now, Woody.” Picture perfect words followed by another kiss to the cheek.

“Miss Barbie …” The words were assertive, but not loud, just menacing.

“What, who … oh hello Mister Lucullus, how might I help you?”

“We have reason to believe Miss Barbie, that you are in possession of a strong narcotic known on the Toy Box walk-ways as Mind Rape.”

Barbie’s mouth opened but it took a few seconds for any words to come out, before she finally uttered, “M… M … Mind what? I can’t even say that word … and as for me possessing drugs, then the very thought is ridiculous.”

“Don’t worry Barbie, leave this to me, I will never give up on you…” Woody, rather bravely said before turning the way of the Governor. “… and you, sir, need to leave this corner of the Toy Box this very minute or else I might have to ask you to reach for the sky …”

Lucullus looked at the weapons of his die-cast men; the pilum, the gladius, and the pugio and sighed. They were no match for this blundering cowboy’s Colt single-action revolver.

This was going to be harder than he first thought …

But then – divine intervention.

A large human hand appeared over them all. A toy was about to be selected for bed-duty, a snuggle buddy for the night …

“What? No, no please … pleeeeease,” Woody’s cries could be heard fading into the distance as he disappeared upwards into the ether.

The distraction had also given the Patrician’s men the chance to plant a small white packet inside Barbie’s Mini Artificial Patent Leather Rhinestone Bow Decor Flap Square Bag.

“Check her bag,” The barrel-stomached Governor said, a growl in his voice.

“Yes, go ahead. I have nothing to hide,” said Barbie, now feeling just a little isolated, and not to mention scared.

“Sir,” a metal model said holding the white packet filled with powder up for all to see.

“That, I can assure you all, is not mine …” The pretty dolly’s mouth had dropped open in shock.

Lucullus grinned. “I remember you once saying, and I quote Miss Barbie, ‘Everyone has a secret side’ … well, it looks like we have just found yours.”

“What? No, wait, you can’t please Governor, Sir, you have to wake up and see the sparkle not the dark fog. You are all better than this …”

“Tie her hands and let us take her back to the D&D Mayhem Dungeons.”

To Be Continued …

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 04

They dragged Barbie to the bowels of the dungeon where the enemies of the Toy Box were kept.

“Take her to the lowest level,” The Patrician ordered.

“No, no please, you can all be better than this, I forgive you, just let me go please.” The poor pink princess could not stop spouting pleasantries no matter how hard she tried.

Clanking their metal feet a little loudly on the hard D&D plastic dungeon steps, the diecast Roman soldiers steered her down the stairs to a large room, lit dimly as the bowels of anywhere should be.

It was dark and dank. A large spider, with a small rounded body and long legs crept away having been disturbed for the first time in months.

Barbie shivered as she surveyed her surroundings. There were paper torches with life like flames mounted on the walls offering the only light. One soldier shuffled around the room making sure all of the torches were activated. High up on the walls and in between the beams, dust dirt and mold had combined to create moist, greenish-black spores.

In this part of the Toy Box, there was a working model of a torture rack on the far wall, a relic from some fantasy Warhammer game, and along the walls various types of whips, canes, paddles and sticks were hanging. The space was crowded with numerous manacles, chains, leather cuffs and ropes.

A copper brazier sat in one corner glowing with yellow and white embers. The tips of a handful of barbs, needles and nails rested in the heaped coals.

Barbie had no words, which was very unlike her.

But then she found her inner voice …

“You can be strong Barbie Roberts, you have it in your heart to beat this, just stay strong.” She spoke the words quietly to herself.

No one talked to the plastic beauty. She just stood there with her wrists bound behind her and shivered.

An older, ugly man stripped to his plastic waist strode into the dungeon. He was the Torturer, but Barbie recognised him as the malevolent Torog, a malicious model of the evil God of all torturers and he was here for her.

“Oh my gosh,” she uttered to herself, “Stay strong Barbie, you’re braver than you think!”

A cruel servant of the Patrician and his laws, Torog had been purchased as a one-off piece many months ago, and had already built a fearsome reputation amongst the other toys. He was a hard plastic model that Barbie had hoped never, ever to meet. But here they were.

The torturer was grimy and sweaty from his constant toil inside the Box, but Barbie could not avert her eyes from his muscular torso, and, even in her current predicament she felt a strange stirring in her moulded mound.

Several smaller men, now followed him into the darkened room in this isolated and degenerate corner of the Toy Box.

These smaller plastic models were his assistants, and were similarly dressed in leather breeches, jerkins or waistcoats. Alongside these and the Patrician there were three metal soldiers: the one who escorted her and two others.

As the plastic-princess stood there, trembling, other soldiers began drifting in ... A tall man with a red cape arrived. A special model, one of the more expensive in the shop. He was the Centurion, the leader of the soldiers who had captured her.

He grinned at Barbie and the dolly knew that if she had any blood at all, then this man would make it run cold.

He conferred with Torog and then they both looked at the captive dolly. The Centurion grinned at her again and the plastic princess knew that she was in for a terrible time.

She feared rape … and worse.

“Oh Woody, please, where are you.” But she knew that by know the Cuddly Cowboy would be snuggled up in another bed.

As she snuck glances at these two men and then allowed her eyes to drift to the others, she felt a tremor pass through her body. The lust Barbie saw etched into in their expressions made her shudder. She was in their hands now and knew that fate had delivered to her a cruel ordeal.

She must be strong.

“They can take your body but don’t let them take your mind Barbie Roberts,” she whispered and then. Her eyes fell wide as two more shadows were cast over the doorway.

Ted Bear and … and … Ken!

Oh my God, Barbie’s mind spoke to her. Not Ken.

Torog strode over into her personal space and spoke to her face. “Until the Patrician decides your fate, you belong to me, dolly,” he said to Barbie with a lascivious grin as he spat out the last word.

“This is my part of the Toy Box, my domain,” he said with a nod to the racks of instruments on the walls.

Barbie swallowed hard and averted her eyes form the rows of terrible, tortuous tools.

“Please,” she spoke out loud now, “Do your worst, you terrible toy, because just like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.”

She looked around and saw that there was no one there who would intervene on her behalf. No one to protect her from the terrors that now awaited her.

As Torog stood next to her looking her up and down, the men in the room started to form a circle around the model beauty. All of them: the assistants, the soldiers, the Patrician ... along with Ted and Ken, toys she had regarded, in times gone by, as friends. A soldier moved behind her and unfastened her wrists.

“Now remove that glitter wrap you call a dress,” the Torturer then said to her. “Take it off.”

Barbie looked aghast.

“This is an authentic copy of a BJD Grown complete with bow, you can’t just …”

“Take it off or we’ll rip it off, doll-slut.”

Barbie gulped, and when she looked around she knew that she had no choice.

Slowly, she lowered the strap on her right shoulder and then pulled the dress down to her waist, exposing her fine and ample moulded breast.

“Fuck … she’s actually got nipples!” Ted Bear announced and then looked sheepishly away when he realised that he had said the words out loud.

“And she’s naked underneath,” gasped Ken.

Then Barbie let the expensive miniature covering slide down further and off her body to land in a heap at her feet. Now, she was completely nude wearing only her replica Louboutin heels.

The pretty doll was compactly built with full breasts and slender thighs and a curvy round ass. Her mound was smooth, but a small, tight slit existed between those perfect, plastic thighs.

She moved her arms to cover her breasts and mound, but Torog just laughed.

“Display your body, you whore of a doll,” he ordered her, then added, “… welcome to dolly hell!”

04 - Display your body.jpg

To Be Continued …

Well, perhaps someone should point out to poor Ken, every so kindly, that 'he's' ... er ... missing a certain part ...
perhaps he might consider visiting a dolls' gender reassignment clinic?
Eulalia,
we all know that Barbie could not conceive fromm Ken, just because Ken came in a different Box ;))
Now he even lost every chance... No membership...

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 05

Torog pushed Barbie’s naked body forward with malicious intent and the monstrous models got their little game going.

They began pushing the poor dolly from toy-to-toy.

“Come on Kenny Boy, have some fun with this little Barbie-bitch …”

With a seeming reluctance Ken moved in and the circle tightened as the gang has its sport with their poor synthetic slave.

Before each toy shoved her onto the model next door, he made sure to grab at her perfectly precast breasts or preachily fashioned ass.

As she was mauled, Barbie whimpered and began moaning.

05 - She was mauled.jpg

“Please guys, please. What did I ever do to any of you?”

When he heard this, even though it wasn’t his turn, Ken reached for, and gripped, her pussy hard, digging his fingers into her pliable flesh.

“Kenny?” She sounded totally perplexed, as her body jerked and convulsed.

“Don’t play all innocent you fucking little cunt,” Kenny spat the words at his former girlfriend.

They got more aggressive as the game went on. Some of them slapped Barbie across the face or gave her smacks across her nipples. Ted Bear made sure to aim his claw tipped, fur covered, thick paws at her legs and ass cheeks before she was pushed on to the next toy.

The hapless dolly fell at one point, but grasping hands pulled her up to continue the game.

Eventually the ‘fun’ calmed down and Barbie stood, sobbing like a child.

“Hands down slut, by your side.” The metal Centurion barked out his orders as the pretty Dolly stood in the middle of the grinning, joking gaggle of beastly, male toys. She was relieved that they were no longer mauling her...even if it was just for a moment.

“Hold up your tits, slut,” the Centurion said to her.

“M … my …?” Barbie struggled to comprehend the instruction.

“And offer us your teats!”

With a groan and a gasp, the poor doll reluctantly complied.

“Now, pinch your nipples,” he said.

“She’s got nipples and teats! Who the fuck knew that!” Growled Ted bear gleefully.

The Centurion slapped Barbie hard across the face. “Now touch that fabricated fanny you keep teasing us with, and listen to me cunt. When I say you will cum in front of us all, you better cum slut. And do it right or I'm going to make you wish you were already dead!”

Already dead … Barbie gulped. What were they going to do to her?

As he said that, he pointed to the glowing brazier resting ominously in a corner with its bundle of metal barbs. Barbie gulped, shuffled her feet to spread her legs and reached down with one hand to spread the lips of her sex.

With the other hand, she began rubbing her plastic pussy, gently at first, then faster until she was furiously masturbating. The toys began to laugh, cajoling and clapping.

"Make yourself squirt, slut,” Someone yelled. Did it sound like Ken?

It was embarrassing but Barbie couldn’t contemplate what this lascivious lynch mob would do to her if she didn’t comply.

She squatted down, held her protruding little labia open with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. She rubbed at the clit, and cried out as she did …”

“… And a clit? Well fuck me, didn’t ever hear of the plastic princess having an orgasm before!” Ted Bear was simply mesmerised.

When she finally came, her juices flowed enough to make her tormentors grin and applaud. As a little rivulet of her secretions dribbled down one smoothly crafted thigh, Barbie covered her face with her hands and began to weep.

"Bring her over here," Torog spoke in a low, gravelly voice to his assistants.

I have more to entertain this little vinyl virgin with.

A metal Roman Soldier helped and they got Barbie up from her knees and steered her over to the wall of the Toy Box dungeon.

“Hold her for me,” Torog the Torturer ordered. Two of them grabbed the humiliated and hurt dolly by the wrists and pulled her arms cruelly behind her unbelievably slender body.

Then the Torturer said, "Hold her tight."

Torog selected a gripping tool, a pair of pliers, from a hook on the wall. He brought it close to Barbie's right nipple. This made the PVC princess squirm as she saw what he intended to do.

“Oh my gosh, please no, don’t do that, you’ll rip me open…”

But the thought of tearing this cock teasing slut open only further heightened the rampant lust of the torturous god.

"I said, hold her tight," the Tormentor growled. Then he gripped the nipple in the jaws of the pliers and squeezed. Barbie cried out in response.

Torog licked around his slippery lips and, still gripping the tortured tip of her moulded mammary, he began to pull on it, drawing the teat out as far as it would go, eliciting more groans from the helpless dolly. He repeated this with her left nipple and Barbie began squealing and yowling like Kiki-the-Beanie-kitten in heat.

But the Torture-master was not done yet.

Kenny was spellbound. This perfect little plaything, his Barbie, was being tortured, naked before his very eyes, and he was loving every deliciously tormented second!

With a lascivious grin, Torog brought the pliers down to Barbie’s crafted crotch. Beaming, using his bony fingers, he teased her small recently used for the first time clitoris until it became engorged and the protective hood retracted once more to expose the small, and now hard, nub.

Then he seized it with the pliers and slowly but surely squeezed the inflamed flesh.

“Oh please, please I will do anything, I won’t tell, I know you have goodness in your heart, just stop please, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” The poor dolly shrieked.

And then, with a sudden movement of his arm, Torog pulled.

Barbie howled.

Ted Bear touched himself.

And Kenny’s throat dried like never before!

When her arms were released Barbie fell to her PVC patella, sobbing and gasping.

“I’m gonna have a premature ventricular contraction if this carries on,” Kenny moaned.

Then …

“Now we rape her.” Torog dropped his loincloth to reveal a hard, erect synthetic cock.

The Centurion grabbed Barbie by the hair and dragged her over to the waiting table. He pushed her face down and kicked her legs apart.

“The great thing about being die cast metal is that we have long erections of very heavy metal!” The Roman Officer said with glee.

Barbie groaned.

"Who wants to be first?"

To Be Continued …

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 06

"Who wants to be first?" Said the 1/72 scale aluminium infused model soldier.

This brought a rush to the table, and a wrangle that nearly started a fight.

‘They can have my body but not my mind,’ Barbie tried to detach her thoughts from the abuse that her body was enduring.

She pictured the time when she, and her friends Skipper, Nikki, Chelsea, Stacie and yes, Ken took a trip in the Dream-Camper to explore far off places and magical spaces! They saw rocket ships and time machines, along with fancy cruise ships and even the planet Mars, making lots of super new memories and friends!

Momentarily, she was taken away from this wicked and terrifying place, but then she heard the Centurion’s voice, and a slap to her perfectly peachy ass brought her rattling back to the here and now!

“I will decide who gets to ram their synthetic shaft inside this little dolly-slut’s body. We will draw lots to see who gets fist go at this tight little tush.”

There was an exciting murmur around the voyeuristic toys as a die cast helmet was passed around and each toy slipped in a piece of paper with their name on it. Ted was already polishing his baculum to make sure his penetrative turn lasted as long as possible.

Barbie looked back over her shoulder and shuddered at what they were doing. To be the 'prize' when her tender and precious dolly-hood was raffled off to this gang of monstrous models was a truly terrifying violation.

With the lottery draw over, the toys lined up and then took their places behind the poor precious little doll.

Then the Patrician, who had been quiet for quite some time, stepped in. “Ken will go first. He is the one who was ridiculed and humiliated by this delectable dolly, and so he will be the one to exact his revenge while she remains tight. If the conniving little cunt really is a plastic vinyl virgin then Ken will take it from her.”

The words were assertive, wise and logical and it was impossible to object.

“Go on Kenny Boy, you’re up.” Ted pushed his friend out towards where the prostrate plaything lay naked, ass high, over an old table.

Then the whole room gasped. Looking at his groin when clothed, the male doll didn’t even have a bulge, but when he stripped himself of his pants there staring them all in the face was a huge, engorged penis.

06 - A huge engorged penis.jpg

“Damn Kenny Boy, go get her!”

Ken was a little unsure as he moved into position. It was his fault that Barbie was being subjected to this horrific torment, and although he had found her abuse thus far to be the most stimulating thing he had ever seen, seeing her up this close, made him reflect … albeit fleetingly, because quickly the sight and scents before him proved way too inviting.

The male doll teased the opening to the girl dolly’s synthetic slit, and her little nub of a clit. It felt so arousing, so good when he did that.

Try as she might, Barbie couldn’t stifle the groan that came inexorably forth. When she moaned, Ken smiled and said, “You like that, don’t you … whore?” he clearly took delight in using the ‘W’ word.

Then he pressed the swollen head against her opening and Barbie began to beg, babbling and whining as her erstwhile companion took his time, enjoying his control over her.

“Go on Kenny Boy!”

“Take that little cunt to hell and back Ken!”

Encouraged by the constant cajoling, the male doll pushed harder, and opening her fully her slid inside.

“Argghhhhhhhhh!” The perfect pink loving princess cried out and arched her tormented torso away from the table. It felt like she was being torn in two, and that his ‘thing’ was forcing its way into her body, opening her, violating her.

Once more she cried out, despairingly … “I’m a virgin, stop please.”

Barbie didn’t know why she chose that moment to make this declaration, but it was no surprise to any of the watching onlookers, and only served to inflame their obvious yearning. Ken used force and pushed harder, stretching her slit, opening her bendable body. It was way too much for poor Barbie and she sobbed out loud.

Moving to her front, the Centurion pulled her head up by the roots of her acetate hair and slapped her hard.

“Shut the fuck up little cunt,” He growled.

For a brief moment Barbie thought she was in a dream.

Then the pain of the slap registered and suddenly she was being brutally raped once more.

Ken quickened his thrusts and then stopped, stiffened and arched his back.

“Yes, go on Kenny Boy, fill that tight little cunt …” Ted Bear’s voice was low and rasping as he burnished his baculum with a fisted paw.

“Ohhhh God no Ken, no, no noooooo!” Barbie realised that he was discharging his seed into her. She was horrified, and wondered if she would become pregnant. Ken’s artificial organ throbbed and twitched as he completed the humiliating and brutal act of Barbie’s violation.

Pulling away the satiated male figure looked down at the exhausted and defeated little dolly.

She had not cum … he was pleased, and he grinned when he saw his thick, juice began to dribble from her stretched, open hole.

Her reverie lasted only seconds because Ken’s climax meant that open season on Barbie had been declared.

The lottery-ordered queue reformed and the rapacious procession began.

When they were done with her, they let her just lie there on the table, exhausted, powerless to move, collapsed in a heap. They left her for a little while, her body gasping, until the Patrician declared …

“Let the court commence for the Trial of Barbie Roberts.”

The Centurion and his metal models hoisted Barbie up onto her feet and threw an old dirty lace shawl, a timeworn rag, over her. They had cut a hole for her head and this is what the hapless dolly wore to face the Governor, her judge and jury, as he decided her fate.

To Be Continued …

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 07

Barbie was pushed and shoved into a darkened space next to the Kerplunk game, the yellow background and red marbles from the box, lighting her up as she stood waiting.

How had it come to this? Barbie thought. It seemed such a short while since she had been enjoying orange juice and cupcakes with her friend Woody the Cowboy Doll, and now he was sleeping in someone else’s bed and she had been stripped naked and awaiting trial!

In that isolated space the poor dolly stood, shivering, scared awaiting the Patrician’s attention.

He was an old toy. Lucullus had been in the Box as long as anyone could remember, in fact in was impossible to recall a time when he wasn’t around. But Barbie had never seen him as close up as she was doing right now.

The long-nosed plastic moulded figure unravelled a scroll and studied it for long minutes. Barbie stood staring through wide lifeless eyes; battered, sweaty, sore and humiliated, the seed of her experiences running down her thighs and from her orifices. She trembled before the Governor.

07 - She trembled before the Governor.jpeg

He represented the highest authority of the Toy Box. Being found bang to rights in possession of a bag of the Mind Rape powder, she was already guilty. All he had to do was ask her if she had been dealing the drug – which of course he knew the true answer to, but since when had this hateful charade been about the truth! If she admitted to dealing the powder, she would be condemned in the worst way.

“Truth will always overcome evil,” she said, sounding as if she was quoting from some unseen text. Her fate now rested on the whims of the man who stood before her.

He wore a slightly dusty, and just a little paint splashed, yet still resplendent white toga trimmed with gold and a red robe draped over one shoulder. Clearing his throat Lucullus consulted with the Centurion and then he turned his full attention to Barbie.

"You had drugs in your bag Miss Roberts.”

“Y … you put them there.”

She spoke, but he just ignored her.

“Do you know that this is illegal according to the laws of the Toy Box?”

Barbie nodded slowly, her eyes downcast. She knew now that her protestations were useless. But still she pleaded. "I only know that I am just a simple dolly, desperate to be played with and provide enjoyment to my owners.”

"Be quiet, child and just answer the questions. Did you in fact deal this drug as well as using it for your own personal pleasure and recreation?”

“What? No …”

“Yes she did …” The voice was spontaneous, and came from behind the Kerplunk game box.

All heads turned to see Bo-Peep.

“Bo?” Barbie sounded incredulous.

“She tried to sell you the drug? Is that what you’re saying Ms Peep?”

Little Bo peep moved into the main space and faced both the Patrician and the ever growing crowd.

“Yes, she did. More than once. I always refused, after all how would I ever find my sheep under the influence of Mind Rape. I know I should have reported her, but, well she used to be my friend.”

There was a collective gasp from the audience.

“Thank you for your testimony, Ms Peep.”

As Bo Peep wandered off, away from the hubbub, she growled quietly at Barbie. “That’ll teach you to take my Woody away from me you slutty little whore.” Then re-finding the beaming smile on her pretty, moulded face, Bo Peep wandered off in search of lost sheep once more.

“Oh, dear Miss Barbie Roberts you have clearly strayed very much from the path …”

“What? No, no I haven’t. All I do is spend every day trusting in myself, trying to live my dream …”

“Well, it seems as if your dreams have become nightmares young lady, and so in order to clear your very obviously befuddled mind you should be flogged child. I therefore sentence you to a brutal and thorough scourging.”

Barbie fell to her small plastic knees sobbing her heart out. “Oh my gosh no please no no …”

“I will entrust the task to you and your metal men, Centurion, make sure she is returned to me once this part of her sentence has been carried out.”

Barbie looked up, tears flooding from her wide painted eyes, and said … “…’Part’ of my sentence? Will there be more?”

But all the Patrician said was, “Take her away to be punished.”

And so, the sobbing dolly was led away.

Wearing the dirty rough lace shawl that served as a cover to hide her nudity, Barbie was led back into the main part of the Toy Box dungeon by the solid-state soldiers.

There she was to await her ordeal ...

Brought back to the dungeon, Torog mocked her.

Barbie wanted nothing more than to just lie down and go to sleep hoping that it was all just a very bad dream. She was already exhausted.

“Ahh back so soon,” The Torturer said, taunting her. Barbie looked across at him, her pretty face a picture of fear and sadness.

"What did he give her?" Torog asked the Centurion.

"A scourging," the die-cast Captain of the Legion answered.

"Well, that's what I do," said the Torturer.

"Take her to the Far Corner of the Toy Box. You will find a stable post there with large chains for the My Little Ponies. Chain her to the posts while I select my tools. Torog’ tone was filled with glee. He had waited a long time to beat a toy so pretty and perfect.

Barbie began sobbing again, pleading for mercy, not that either the Torturer nor the Centurion had it in their gift to dispense any, and in reality, Barbie knew that no mercy would be found.

The Torturer selected a whip made from thin, knotted, shoe-lace leather lashes interlaced with barbs of varyingly vicious types.

The soldiers, each gripping one of Barbie’s slender arms, dragged her to the Far Corner of the Toy Box, where the My Little Pony sets resided.

“Try to show some dignity, even though you are a piece of worthless dolly shit. Afterwards, you will be taken back to the Governor. Remember that you must show remorse and beg for mercy. If not, you will face further punishment. Do you understand?"

Barbie nodded. Then, he and the other model soldiers escorted her along the long and tortuous path around the large black Doctor’s kit bag, over several children’s comics and finally past the toy kitchen.

The My Little Pony stable and ranch remained permanently setup, even when packed away in the Box. It was as they approached the hard plastic surrounds of the ranch that Barbie saw the crowd already gathering.

“Oh my, what are all these people doing here? There’s Stacie, and Max and Millicent and, oh no …” Her eyes stare into those of Ken. Her erstwhile beau … now the protagonist of this heinous miscarriage of justice … and his cock is still exposed and erect.

Barbie stared at the brown moulded hard plastic post as her small retinue approached it. The My Little Ponies has all wandered out to watch … there was Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash along with Fluttershy.

The perfect pink-loving princess felt sick as she looked over and studied the crowd. There was a strange silence as the shock of what was about to happen to this cuter-than-cute dolly-next-door.

Then the low growl of Ted bear, one of her recent rapists, could be heard jeering and mocking her, sounds that prompted others to join in, and then, almost to a toy, they shouted out adding to Barbie’s complete humiliation. She knew that she would soon be stripped naked again, but this time in front of all her fellow toys!

It was too much, and, almost to a person, they jeered and mocked her. The helpless doll couldn't imagine how it was going to feel to be denuded in front of the crowd, tied to the post and whipped for everyone to see.

She worried that being whipped would totally degrade and serve to add to her shame, and so she vowed to try and hold onto her dignity. But the combination of being exposed naked to all those people, her friends and co-toys, and having them watch her endure a brutal whipping was beyond dreadful!

“There’s a strong star inside you Barbie,” she spoke quietly to herself, “… and now is the time to let it shine!’

To Be Continued …

A Toy Story – The Crucifixion of Barbie Chapter 08

Like in Rome itself, scourging in the Toy Box was always done in public, well the once before that Lucullus decreed it as a punishment, it had been. Momentarily the Patrician recalled how that little cunt, Jade “Bratz” had broken down and sobbed openly in front of all the other Bratz dolls, when told she was to be stripped and scourged in front of the entire Toy Box.

Jade had been bragging that “Her fashion passion is for clothes that are extreme and far out!” … There was no room for such open sluttiness in the Toy Box and so the Bratz whore had been made an example of. Once it was done the entire Bratz collection were as good as gold from then on!

What Barbie hadn't listened to carefully when the Governor passed sentence on her was the fact that she was to be flogged at the post 'front and back'. She would be whipped on her smooth and slender sexy UPVC back, buttocks and thighs and then on her bare moulded breasts and barely-there stomach. She would be secured with her legs spread as wide as the sockets would allow and then receive the lash on her bared and exposed pussy.

They fully intended to shame her and disgrace her—as much as torture her.

The die cast metal legionnaires, with the Centurion supervising, pushed Barbie to stand in front of the post facing the gathering mass, whereupon the officer unravelled his scroll and read out her offence.

“Miss Barbie Roberts has been found guilty of possessing the Class A narcotic Mind Rape and, more heinously, supplying it throughout the Toy Box, most notably to the sweet and innocent Little Bo Peep.”

There was an outraged mutter amongst the watching toys and Barbie swallowed hard, knowing that through no fault of her own she had now lost any slight sympathy she might have had.

“Strip her.” His instruction was simple and clear.

Hard metal fingers reached down and gripped the hem of Barbie’s meagre lace covering and pulled it up and off, denuding her before the entire Toy Box.

The catcalls, jeers, whistling, booing and insults flew rapidly from people she had considered friends.

“Skipper! No, not you as well …” the hapless, helpless dolly whispered seeing and hearing the belligerent response of her younger sister.

The Centurion then moved behind his captive and made her ‘perform’, turning every which way, displaying her to the lust and blood hungry toys. Barbie could not help but notice the glee upon the faces of Clawdeen Wolf, Frankie Stein and Lagoona Blue, the ‘Monster High’ dolls, who were now about to take pride of place away from Barbie in the Play Room, and when our plastic princess she tried to cover her private areas, a soldier slapped her hands away.

08a - Made Her Perform.jpg 08b - Made Her Perform.jpg 08c - Made Her Perform.jpg 08d - Made Her Perform.jpg

Then it was time.

“Secure the little cunt, arms high.” The Centurion instructed.

Barbie was spun around and her arms hauled high before being easily secured into the leather cuffs hanging from the hard plastic My Little Pony Ranch Post, before tightening the chains so that she stood fully extended facing the pole, with her body tight against the hard plastic length which pushed between her synthetic thighs.

The captive dolly looked back over her shoulder at the men who were to be her punishers; the she glanced at the crowd, who were quickly becoming reminiscent of a mob, out for her blood.

“Oh Lord, please help me …” she whispered.

Exposed and open, her shapely naked ass was there, on view, for everyone to enjoy. Barbie shifted her feet, which caused her buttocks to clench and brought more jeers from the gore-hungry crowd.

Then Torog appeared and the Toys applauded, for this meant that this awful girl’s castigation was about to begin.

The model of the God of all torture was taking his time. He wasn't in any rush to start the whipping … he wished to ‘inspect’ his victim first.

“Oh please, please don’t make this any worse,” Barbie pleaded as Torog grabbed at the cheeks of her naked ass cheeks and pulled them apart, displaying both her neat, tight slit and her closed up little rosebud of a hole at the same time.

“Look at her, what a slut!” It was the mocking voice of Draculaura, another ‘Monster High’ student who had now joined her class mates to witness this scene that she ‘wouldn’t have missed for the world!’

Then flipping her around on the post so that the captive dolly could once again see the crowd witness her humiliation and utter degradation, Torog began to play with Barbie’s cunt which was still wet and messy from her earlier gang-rape. Playing to the crowd he spread her lips and after sliding three fingers inside her body making the poor dolly jerk and convulse, he held up his fingers, in a gesture that said, 'look how wet this little slut is'.

08e - Look how wet this little slut is.jpeg

The torturer then twisted her back around so that her perfect plastic ass was once again exposed and, delving deep between her smooth moulded thighs, he ran his fingers up and down the wet slit to massage her clitoris, before sliding his thumb further under Barbie’s ass to push into her tight little rose hole.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiii, what are you doing, noooooooooo!” the powerless dolly hollered, all semblance of sweetness and light now brutally torn from her body, as she clenched her ass cheeks around the invasive sensation.

Poor, poor Barbie was bound like an animal to the whipping post and being publicly molested in front of everyone,

When Torog ended his humiliating ministrations, the bound doll looked back at the model soldiers. All of them were grinning and every last one of them sported a hard, metal, erection!

To Be Continued …

Back
Top Bottom