Account of Barb´s journey

Go to CruxDreams.com

connoisseurs

Senator
As Barb announced in another thread, she is travelling at this time.

I’m going to be traveling over the next week beginning Sunday evening and will only look in occasionally during that week.

View attachment 795565 I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

We all know that it is never totally without risk if Barb is driving something. As most CF members are interested in her well being but may not have the possibility to follow all her media appearances, I have – without her knowledge – decided to write a journal about her travel. I just hope that I will not get not more demerits for it then ususal.

Of course, I will constrain this on the travel itself. To share other adventures is for Barb to do.

Beforehand I want point out that Barb and vehicles of all kind have a relationship that is heritably influenced. As far back as the stone age a ancestor had problems to use a wheel as it should be used.
wheel.gif
Barb as a little child found driving in a car very amusing.
joy.gif
But even in her early years there were problems when she was driving herself.
girl2.gif
Responsible-minded as we all know Barb, she prepared her journey thoroughly.

First she went to a trustworthy auto shop
maintenance.gif mechanic.gif
and let them do a detailed maintenance and a clean-up.
clean2.gif
To prepare herself for a long journey, she went to a fitness studio.
fit.gif

And finally she started her journey – at the only tempo she knows.
fast.gif fast2.gif
First she had to get out of the densely traffic in town.
crash2.gif
Later, in the rural area there was a little problem.
cow.gif
Then the road became demanding.
demanding.gif
But of course Barb had everything under control. That is, until....
girl-pushing-car.jpg sexy-girl-pushes-car.jpg
All in all we can summarize that her first day passed of as anticipated without special incidents.

Stay tuned for day 2 of her travel.

And finally she started her journey – at the only tempo she knows.
View attachment 796630 View attachment 796631
First she had to get out of the densely traffic in town.
View attachment 796632
Later, in the rural area there was a little problem.
View attachment 796633
Then the road became demanding.
View attachment 796634
But of course Barb had everything under control. That is, until....
View attachment 796635 View attachment 796636
All in all we can summarize that her first day passed of as anticipated without special incidents.

Stay tuned for day 2 of her travel.
Great beginning of a story! :car: Hope, Barb will take a further long and interesting trip. Makes me curious of reading more.:r::yikes:

Day two of Barbs travel

The next day the weather made her travel difficult.
snow4.gif
For a while it was a wild ride
snow.gif
But of course Barb had everything under control and proved that it is only a vicious rumor that she can´t drive.
snow1.gif snow2.gif
Wasn´t she fantastic?
But all good comes to an end.
snow3.gif
Barb pledged that the result wasn´t her mistake. Those idiots should have looked out better for themself!
crash.jpg
In this time of dearth Barb had to resort to skiing...
ski.gif
Afterwards she tried a really unusual vehicle...
unusual.gif
When she was back in town, she found the police looking for her, saying she had hit and run. The officers asked politely to stop and accompany them to the station house.
police1.gif
A short while later Barb decided that she only lost time and resumed her journey.
police.gif

This was another common travel day in Barbs life. Stay tuned for day three!

Day two of Barbs travel

The next day the weather made her travel difficult.
View attachment 796809
For a while it was a wild ride
View attachment 796810
But of course Barb had everything under control and proved that it is only a vicious rumor that she can´t drive.
View attachment 796811 View attachment 796812
Wasn´t she fantastic?
But all good comes to an end.
View attachment 796813
Barb pledged that the result wasn´t her mistake. Those idiots should have looked out better for themself!
View attachment 796814
In this time of dearth Barb had to resort to skiing...
View attachment 796815
Afterwards she tried a really unusual vehicle...
View attachment 796816
When she was back in town, she found the police looking for her, saying she had hit and run. The officers asked politely to stop and accompany them to the station house.
View attachment 796817
A short while later Barb decided that she only lost time and resumed her journey.
View attachment 796818

This was another common travel day in Barbs life. Stay tuned for day three!
Would have loved to participate at this not unteresting ride. :xmas2: Makes me wonder about day 3.:elefant::cop:

Day three of Barbs travel

After this exhausting day Barb wanted to have a early start (she was sure the police wouldn´t be looking for her so early in the morning).
Maybe she should have slept a hour or two longer. She was a bit fast and unconcentrated. So…
1.gif
Then she had a streak of bad luck
LinedIdolizedKarakul-max-1mb.gif
and had to change cars a few more times.
ups.gif ups2.gif
After finding a nice parking place…
ups3.gif
She decided to call it a day. It was a hard day but she knew how to relax after all.
92289a7fd8a93a3b38ecc8885f75552c.jpg

At this point I want to point to another "Barb-is-driving"-story, written by herself.
I just rediscovered it.

Of course it is much more interesting then my account.

Day four of Barbs travel

The next morning Barb had to note that her reputation preceded her. It was not easy to get a new rental car.

She had to have a lengthy discussion with the Boss. Rumor is that she only was successful because she used her feminine charms. Now, anyone who knows Barb knows also that she would never do something like that! Anyway, as there were no witnesses, you have to use your imagination and the example pic below.
bdsmlr-158275-xSBwssBWHF.jpg
In the end she got a new car. But they were parked in a way that made it impossible for Barb to leave the rental service, however much she tried.
EqualJollyGilamonster-max-1mb.gif
So she was again without a car. In her distress Barb she was forced to “borrow” a bicycle. It was not the best decision she ever made.
bike.gif
Thank god that she was wearing a helmet!

Blessing in disguise was a young, good looking and charming man who offered his help. The guy was wearing a cowboy hat, drove a Mustang and on his backseat was a case of Seagram. (No, it was not Mr. Tree. I already told you that he was young, good looking and charmant.)
27022014-PikoskySK-Steve_McQueen-04-450x562.jpg
He invited Barb over for a dinner, a glass of wine and a Madame Wu. Barb thought that she had earned a nice evening and gladly accepted the invitation. The guy was so handsome and manly!

Again there were no witnesses, so you have either use your imagination or look at pics of a similar situation.
bdsmlr-16671-qv5UCJTMvZ.gifbdsmlr-16671-7uTAFjyQdb.gifbdsmlr-16671-Dy7pxBXaml.gifbdsmlr-16671-EvedeKxPTj.gif
I hope she had at least a glass of wine, a Madame Wu and another relaxing bath!
bdsmlr-139285-RkStiMBR8R.jpg27022014-PikoskySK-Steve_McQueen-19-450x579.jpg

Day five of Barbs travel

The next morning the guy told Barb that he had to see his relatives in Arkansas. Barb was quick to refuse his invitation to accompany him. Instead she asked if she could borrow his Mustang for a ride.

He said, “Of course. No problem, any time.”

That reaction was surprising but welcome. Thinking about her further travel Barb thought it would be one-horse race. She was right but she shouldn’t have celebrated it with white wine in the morning.
ezgif-6-da76cc7e825c.gif
It seems that Barb and her guy had thought of two different kinds of Mustang.

Necessity-driven Barb got on the subway and used the time to recover.
sleep.gif
Next Barb wanted to take a train. Though she missed the departure, she knows how to get a unforeseen opportunity to get on it.
tram.gif
The incident reminded those responsible of a ancestor of Barb
train.gif
and they decided on safety measures.
Anthony-Hopkins-as-Hannibal-Lecter-hannibal-lecter-7759893-355-400.jpg(example pic).
The rest of the day proceeded without anything to speak of.
After that I found no Moore more news of her. The last I heard was that she had a nice christmas with a few girlfriends and Santa Claus.
bdsmlr-22598-4qd5qXi2If.jpg bdsmlr-22598-Zea7EamkBh.jpg
I am absolutely sure that we will hear about her trip back home. So -

stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom