Address About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Normal Circumstances, I Would Be Doing This In The Thread News From Margot But At The Suggestion Of The Proconsul With The Screename thehangingtree All Future Address About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film Will Be In This Thread
During The Past Few Weeks, I’ve Spoken To You On Many Occasions In The Thread News From Margot About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film. I’ll Admit Very Preachy Ones With The Following Intentions To Be Motivational Inspirational And In Some Cases Educational But Over Those Past Few Weeks The Subjects Of The Speeches, The Talks, In The Thread News From Margot Have Become Increasingly Narrow, Even Though I’ve Worked Hard To Stay On Topic, And I Have To Admit, The Reactions I Got Were Mixed Or No Reactions At All.
And This Is The Intention Of This Thread
As I Stated To thehangingtree In A Private Message
I Will Not Yield Or Waiver
My First Amendment Rights
Of The U.S Constitution
For Anyone
And To Exercise My Rights As Stated In
The U.S Declaration Of Independence
‘’That They Are Endowed By Their Creator With Certain Unalienable Rights,
That Among These Are Life, Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness’’

Thank You

What are you even talking about?

1. You can't waive rights, they are inalienable, axiomatically

2. Free speech doesn't apply legally here, only philosophically. This is someone else's turf, it's not a public space. You aren't paying the server costs. The site isn't even American

3. Despite point #2, you have a tremendously long leash to post as you please, largely out of a sense of benevolence on behalf of the site, since you like crux

4. Everyone is free to react to you however they please, ignoring you is also free speech.

A Few Points I Wanna Point Out
1. In The addresses I Have Posted In News From Margot I Have Tried To Say Such Things With The Utmost Respect Gratitude And Sensitivity
2. I Say U.S Because I Am Aware That This Site May Not Be Headquartered In America
3. The Free Speech I Have Expressed In News From Margot Is Philosophically and will be here Because As I Said In This Thread addresses I Have Posted In News From Margot Are Meant To Be Motivational Inspirational And In Some Cases Educational
4. This Thread Is At The Insistence Of An Admin With The Screename thehangingtree Who Suggested That I Start My Own Thread Instead Of Posting In News From Margot

Last edited:
I'll Try To Keep This Brief

In This Thread I Had Stated That All Future Address About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film

For I Have Always Tried To Do Is To Motivate Inspire And In Some Cases Educate
However Such Addresses And This Thread Have Been Denounced, Both Privately And Publicly.

And It Has Become Evident To Me That Any Future Addresses I Make Will Be Met With Ignorance And Indifference. ‘

I Do Not Believe That I Should Devote An Hour Or A Day Of My Time To Any More Address.
Because I’m Running Out Of Things To Say To You

To Continue To Make These Address In The Days And Weeks Ahead Would Almost Totally Absorb The Time And Attention Of Both You And Me In A Period When Our Entire Focus Should Be On The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film And Its Completion.

Therefore, This Address In Which I’m Making With You Today Will Be My Last.
Because I Am Doing As Some People Will Say Take One's Ball And Go Home
I’ll Admit That It's A Childish Thing To Do But I’m Left With No Other Option
And To loinclothslave And mp5stab I Hope This Make You Happy
Because I’m Left With No Alternative But To Do So

And Maybe On The Verge To Posting Any Future Address
About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film Somewhere Else
But I’m Not Gonna Tell You Where
You’ll Have To Figure That Out For Yourselves
By Solving This Rebus Puzzle

353869030_756551659730400_2022673827461023583_n.png

But However I Have No Regrets Over Doing Those Addresses In The Thread News From Margot For My Mother Always Told Me To Not Worry What Other People Think.

I Will Probably Find It Impossible To Be Silent And Stay Away From
You And Cruxforums After I Experiment With Relaxation And
Find Out What I've Missed And What's Out There

I Would Like To Thank The Admins Of Cruxforums For Allowing Me To Post Such Address In The Thread News From Margot During The Past Few Weeks

Like Many Of You, I'm Looking Forward To The Release Of The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film
In The Coming Months

In Closing I Would Like Quote Richard Nixon From His Farewell Address
‘’Because The Greatness Comes Not When Things Go Always Good For You, But The Greatness Comes And You Are Really Tested, When You Take Some Knocks, Some Disappointments, When Sadness Comes, Because Only If You Have Been In The Deepest Valley Always Give Your Best; Never Get Discouraged; Never Be Petty. Always Remember: Others May Hate You, But Those Who Hate You Don't Win’’

I'll Try To Keep This Brief

In This Thread I Had Stated That All Future Address About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film

For I Have Always Tried To Do Is To Motivate Inspire And In Some Cases Educate
However Such Addresses And This Thread Have Been Denounced, Both Privately And Publicly.

And It Has Become Evident To Me That Any Future Addresses I Make Will Be Met With Ignorance And Indifference. ‘

I Do Not Believe That I Should Devote An Hour Or A Day Of My Time To Any More Address.
Because I’m Running Out Of Things To Say To You

To Continue To Make These Address In The Days And Weeks Ahead Would Almost Totally Absorb The Time And Attention Of Both You And Me In A Period When Our Entire Focus Should Be On The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film And Its Completion.

Therefore, This Address In Which I’m Making With You Today Will Be My Last.
Because I Am Doing As Some People Will Say Take One's Ball And Go Home
I’ll Admit That It's A Childish Thing To Do But I’m Left With No Other Option
And To loinclothslave And mp5stab I Hope This Make You Happy
Because I’m Left With No Alternative But To Do So

And Maybe On The Verge To Posting Any Future Address
About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film Somewhere Else

View attachment 1314516

But However I Have No Regrets Over Doing Those Addresses In The Thread News From Margot For My Mother Always Told Me To Not Worry What Other People Think.

I Will Probably Find It Impossible To Be Silent And Stay Away From
You And Cruxforums After I Experiment With Relaxation And
Find Out What I've Missed And What's Out There

I Would Like To Thank The Admins Of Cruxforums For Allowing Me To Post Such Address In The Thread News From Margot During The Past Few Weeks

Like Many Of You, I'm Looking Forward To The Release Of The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film
In The Coming Months

In Closing I Would Like Quote Richard Nixon From His Farewell Address
‘’Because The Greatness Comes Not When Things Go Always Good For You, But The Greatness Comes And You Are Really Tested, When You Take Some Knocks, Some Disappointments, When Sadness Comes, Because Only If You Have Been In The Deepest Valley Always Give Your Best; Never Get Discouraged; Never Be Petty. Always Remember: Others May Hate You, But Those Who Hate You Don't Win’’
I really dont think that this forum is for you!

Freedom of speech is freedom from prosecution of its citizen by the US goverment for saying things they might not like.
Freedom of speech does not bind any non-goverment organisation/websites, etc. to allow everything posted by anyone
in their publications such as content of a forum.

I hope your very low value posting and posting privileges will be revoked soon on this forum,
especially as you seem to willfully produce only poorly written Spam and rants

Not a moderator myself, so unfortunately I cannot silence you.

IF I was a moderator you would have been banned years ago.
Hope the staff will silence you soon.

I have to support the views of Erin the Brave here. These posts are quite off topic for these forums, and we are not obligated to put up with preaching. Future posts of this sort will not be encouraged on Margot's thread, or other member's threads. The poster may wish to consider seeking like minded people outside of these forums.

That said, for the rest of us, there is an easy way to reduce any discomfort one might experience from these sort of posts. May I suggest not reading this thread. I find ignoring it provides condiderable peace of mind.

More dyslectic trigger preaching
Have fun on FB and twitter

@Medgar Lennon For the record: stop your threats In PM.
better don't contact me in PM ever again..
I reported your PM to moderators

I Would Like To Say That Any Future Address
About The Seditiosa Woman Jesus Film
Will Be Posted Somewhere Else

View attachment 1314667
And Comment With The Answer To This Puzzle
Im really not interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.