After The Water: A Californian Post Apocalypse Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
Going to try and write a few more vignettes set in this universe. If you're wondering, yes, this is heavily influenced by the Borderlands video game franchise.

After the Water

It’s California, somewhere between the ruins of Los Angeles and the San Gabriel mountains. The year is 2105. Society, as you can imagine, has broken down. Two factions war against each other. The side of order, prosperity civilization, good looks and charm against the side of chaos, destitution, barbarism, and people who don’t bathe twice a week. That was one way of looking at it. The other way, of course, is the side of people with lots of guns who killed or enslaved you against the people who have a few guns who don’t unless you really piss them off.

Joseph Law is the king/president of one of the factions. He is inspecting the progress of the castle his slaves are building. Of course, he is impatient about it’s progress. At the advice of his equally insane wife and cousin, the slaves are digging deep into the dusty earth in order to create an elaborate labyrinth of a dungeon. Of course, it’s a fantastic idea. The only problem is that his palace is not reaching the clouds so that he could piss down one of the ledges and make the people below think it was raining.

A little way off, a parade was in action. King president Joseph reached his hand out, and one of his servants, not a slave, handed him his sword.

“Not my sword, num-nuts! My spyglass!”

The servant was in the middle of apologizing on his knees, but stopped when the king held his blade over his head. The spyglass was found and presented. Getting over his annoyance, the mark of a true leader, he looked out to see what was going on in his king/presidentdom. Five of his soldiers, looking bad ass while ridding mountains bikes, were surrounding a prisoner. A small naked woman, with short brown hairy, thick hairy bush, and as dirty as a member of the resistance, was being yanked by her neck to follow her captors. It actually took a few seconds to figure out if it was a man or woman. The boys had been known to chop off a few dicks, and she was so dirty that she couldn’t tell if there was hair on her chest, plus with that short hair. But she had average sized breast, and Law found her somewhat attractive, which would have made it awkward had she been a dude.

“They’ll be taking her to Florence, won’t they?”

“Who?” ask Hunter Hunter, his most trusted and useful steward/vice president.

“Why don’t you stop being so useless,” said Law. “Get down there and give the good doctor some instructions?”

“Yes sir,” said Hunter Hunter. “What instructions?”

“About what to do with the prisoner after she’s finished. Duh.”

+++
One of the very first rooms built, in the very depth of the castle, was Dr. Florence Dentist’s office. The roof had not been built yet, so one could look down into it. A desk with Dr. Florence’s name and business card stood facing an X-cross, where the girl had been tied. Arms outstretched, and balancing on heels on a metal poll, there wasn’t a lot for her to do except contemplate her fate, and stare at the other things in the room. There was a filing cabinet, a potted cactus on a stool, and a metal cupboard, slightly open so that she could see some of the ugly looking devices in there.
A tall blond woman wearing a white lab coat splattered with blood walked in with a kindly and terrifying smile. “Good morning, good morning, good morning my dear,” she sang in her musical soprano voice. “Please, relax, make yourself at home,” she told the naked and bound woman. “Won’t be a moment.”
The doctor fumbled around for various items, including a vanilla folder, clipboard, a pen which she used to fix her hair, and, finally, a camera. She got her subject into frame and snapped a shot. The prisoner refused to care.
Dr. Florence swung her chair in front of the girl. “Before we begin, do you, by any chance, have a need to urinate?”
The girl stared at her blankly, and shook her head.
“That’s a pity,” said a put out Dr. Florence. “You see, I’ve been using the pee of my subjects to water Thatcher. That’s her right there,” she said, pointing to the cactus. “She would have liked yours. You seem like her type. Anyways, at any point during the process, if you need to go, let me know. Now, I need your name.”

“Jackie,” croaked the prisoner.

“Your real name please.”

“My name,” the girl said, like every single work was a push-up, “is Jackie.”

“Come now, the time we have together can not afford to be wasted. Now, please, no more games. Your name.”

“It’s Jackie,” said Jackie.

“Is it really?” said Dr. Florence, her face lighting up with surprise. “Well I’ll be.” She wrote the name JACKIE on the folder, and put it in parentheses. “Excellent. Now,” Florence pulled her chair up, “I have a favor to ask of you. This process is two fold. I put pain into you, and you betray your friends. I was wondering if you would be able to give me the information that my good friend Joseph would like, and then I could just spend the rest of your life torturing you without worrying about extracting information from you, which can be tedious. Don’t you agree?”

Jackie made no indication that she did agree.

“Excellent. Now, you were caught a few miles from here, near the water excavation site. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” said Jackie.

“And you were carrying explosives with the intent on caving the excavation team in. correct?”

“Yes.”

“But our boys caught you.”

“Yes.”

“Did they rape you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I don’t like men.”

“That is very interesting,” said Dr. Florence, taking down some very interesting notes. “I’ve been known to munch on a few carpets myself from time to time. Can you describe your rape?”

“It was painful.”

“Anything else? How long it took? Were you restrained? Did you cry or scream for mercy?”

“They tied me spread eagle on the ground and raped me for hours. They put my panties in my mouth, and I screamed into it. And one of the men put on a condom, pour apple juice over his cock, and then covered it in sand. It’s still inside me. Is that good enough.”

“Not quite. What was your reaction to being naked and exposed in front of all these hostile soldiers? Must be humiliating, yes?”

“No.”

This took Dr. Florence aback. “Really? Is it that you are comfortable with nudity, or that you are accustomed to it?

“Two days ago I was strung up like this in the center of my town. People spat at me and shoved dirt in my face, and their fingers up my cunt.”

“The resistance did that to you?”

“Yes.”

“And why did they do that?”

“Because I stole a bottle of water.”

Everything fell into place then. “I see. Very interesting.” The doctor made some more interesting notes. “And did anyone stick up for you?”

“No.”

“No girlfriend who tried to offer you encouragement?”

“Charlotte spat in my face and rubbed dirt in it.”

“And did she stick her fingers into your womanhood?”

“No. She turned her back on me after that.”

“And did they tell you that you would be forgiven if you committed this act of terrorism?”

“Yes.”

“And did you want to be forgiven.”

“I don’t know.”

“Excellent!” said Dr. Florence happily. “My dearest Jackie, you are proving to be a really interesting subject for me. I thank you. Just a few more routine questions, and then you and I can take a look at what’s inside that shed right there.”

+++

Jackie had expired, eyes wide open, with a gigantic smile on her face. Though her wrist and ankles were bound with hemp cords, her hands and feet were also nail gunned to a wooden electric pole. And the words painted on her chest, for all to see, especially the slaves working on the castle, “I’m happy to be here, You should be too.”

Of her possessions, it was the King’s hope that the explosives would be returned to the rebels as soon as possible. Of her clothing, her shoes were ripped apart, the leather separated from the rubber. The pants and her shirt were torn to strips and sewn back together to make simple slave rags. A young slave girl who had been naked since her capture was grateful to receive the slim coverings, hoping it would decrease the number of times the guards yanked her from her duties to make her dance on a table for them before they slammed her against the wall for some pleasure and pain, theirs and hers respectively.

And finally, Jackie’s bra and panties were stuffed into a little plastic bag and put into Dr. Florence Dentist cabinet, under the file “(Jackie) deceased”.

Interesting. I quite liked Jackie, and the doctor is a great character. It's amusing, intriguing and enticing at the same time. Well done! :devil:

yes, that's a very distinctive style, good fun to read

Back
Top Bottom