Age Old Choice?

What looks the sexiest to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Just wondered what most people preferred. I had a conversation with someone once about how I preferred small breasted women and thought that not only do they look sexier but they can be better pain sluts too? Do you agree or is it true guys/gals like big tits better?

Just wondered what most people preferred. I had a conversation with someone once about how I preferred small breasted women and thought that not only do they look sexier but they can be better pain sluts too? Do you agree or is it true guys/gals like big tits better?
The small-breasted woman can indeed be as attractive as the big-breasted.

Pp does not discriminate at all. All four options are equally attractive to him.
I agree Pp, I am up :Dfor all four options. The key word for me is "naked". Small breasted or large breasted, it does not matter to me, nudity is the turn-on:devil:
I have already stated elsewhere, rule number one, the victim always gets naked:p

I agree Pp, I am up :Dfor all four options. The key word for me is "naked". Small breasted or large breasted, it does not matter to me, nudity is the turn-on:devil:
I have already stated elsewhere, rule number one, the victim always gets naked:p
And the woman need not begin naked. There is much in exposing their bodies slowly....or quickly, ripping the clothes away, if the mood needs.

Last edited:
Bigger breasted women on the cross and at the end of a rope present an interesting situation as that extra weight pulls harder on the nailed wrists in the one case and the neck in the other.

Back
Top Bottom