• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next part

Firekeeper_118.jpg
-Answer, witch!

Firekeeper_119.jpg
-You all are hollowed!.. She will come after you...
-Two more turns!

Firekeeper_120.jpg
-Aaaaaaaah...

Firekeeper_121.jpg
-Still don't want to answer?
-My suffering makes her stronger... I had nothing to say from the beginning. Guards told you everything.

Firekeeper_122.jpg
-She is strong...

Firekeeper_123.jpg
-Take her back to the cell... Tomorrow she will be executed

Firekeeper_124.jpg
-Anna... It's all up to you now... I've done my best... Anna...

No one is interested...
Too LBP (long, boring, primitive)

Hasturan, I see you complain here often about your own work-that it's too dark, too awful. So change it! Make a happy story! But you might say, "This is CF, that isn't allowed here." Bullshit! I have written stories with happy endings and people have liked them. Make art with beautiful people having good times. Show people having a picnic in a field of flowers if you like. Draw puppies and kittens. If you do it well, people will look and applaud. There is plenty of art showing horrors here-some good, some not so much. We can stand a little happiness, I think. Try it and see...

No one is interested...
Too LBP (long, boring, primitive)
What are you saying? You have to go beyond comments and even 'likes' because only a small percent of members comment or place likes. Before you post see how many views you have check a day or so later and how many views you have after the post. You will be pleasantly surprised...

What are you saying? You have to go beyond comments and even 'likes' because only a small percent of members comment or place likes. Before you post see how many views you have check a day or so later and how many views you have after the post. You will be pleasantly surprised...
One of the most super artists in the world ........ and such a speech ?!

Hasturane i really do not understand what you do not like about your works ??? you are amazed you have hundreds of laics, and fancy fans !!

Smile a little, take a break, go to the cinema, take a trip, but do not have a nice friend !!!

One of the most super artists in the world ........ and such a speech ?!

Hasturane i really do not understand what you do not like about your works ??? you are amazed you have hundreds of laics, and fancy fans !!

Smile a little, take a break, go to the cinema, take a trip, but do not have a nice friend !!!
we are on page 131 and there are over 300,000 views!!!

No... I'm nervous about something.

I enjoy this forum and usually spend more time than is good for me reading, viewing and thinking. But many events, the recent bombings, my central heating going wrong, the cat missing, result in my being unable to enjoy the forum, or write off-line.

In time, I come back with enjoyment.

You may need time out? Time to do, to sort, to think. We will still be here.

I enjoy this forum and usually spend more time than is good for me reading, viewing and thinking. But many events, the recent bombings, my central heating going wrong, the cat missing, result in my being unable to enjoy the forum, or write off-line.

In time, I come back with enjoyment.

You may need time out? Time to do, to sort, to think. We will still be here.
Come to the Tree estate OS... It's 35C... you won't have to worry about your central heating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom