Alexia Agonia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks!
I just would like to know the number of views of my pictures.
The only way I know to do that is to look at the section board ('Crucified Women' here) and see how many views there are before you post then look say the next day day and see how many views more there are. If someone knows a better way please help us!

Alexia, the Queen and the Senatrix
Senatrix Madeleine Fowler has had the bad taste to upset queen Emilia. She is paying the price!

The end for now...

Attachments

• AlexiaPic21_1.jpg
    AlexiaPic21_1.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 503
  • AlexiaPic22_1.jpg
    AlexiaPic22_1.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 501
  • AlexiaPic23_1.jpg
    AlexiaPic23_1.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 513
  • AlexiaPic24_1.jpg
    AlexiaPic24_1.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 545
  • AlexiaPic25_1.jpg
    AlexiaPic25_1.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 542
Most praises should go to Emily, mind you.
I'm really fascinated by this Alexia character. Devilish for sure, but still captivating...
I have a batch of isolated pictures of Alexia mistreating captives. I'll post them if you like her as much as I do.
Oh do post them! You should start your own thread of your excellent work!

Most praises should go to Emily, mind you.
I'm really fascinated by this Alexia character. Devilish for sure, but still captivating...
I have a batch of isolated pictures of Alexia mistreating captives. I'll post them if you like her as much as I do.
She remembers to me so many feelings that of course, I'm waiting for !!!:rolleyes:

Senatrix Madeleine Fowler has had the bad taste to upset queen Emilia. She is paying the price!

The end for now...
Those are some very luscious breasts on your crucifixee. I love the “crucified facing the cross” posture. Apparently the most historically accurate but perhaps not as much fun .

The end for now...
very sexy pics. I can just imagine those big breasts scraping on the rough wood of the cross and that ass jutting out ... delightful

Elsewhere, you asked for the possibility to add blood, whipping marks, etc... in a render made in Daz Studio. Here is an example : see the marks on her breasts.

Attachments

• Alexia01_1.jpg
    Alexia01_1.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 476
Elsewhere, you asked for the possibility to add blood, whipping marks, etc... in a render made in Daz Studio. Here is an example : see the marks on her breasts.
Oh yes you can definitely see the welts and the bruising... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom