Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poor Alice. Wherever she travels she always seems to end on a cross. Too naughty maybe?
Backgrond picture of me, Alice (cc080T) from the toolkit, the aquareal effect from Dynamic Painter Pro and Photoshop Elements to put it all together.

View attachment 579583

The entire scenery highlights her body so well. It is so attractive and brings a high level of desire to her.

I really love this pose of Alice. It looks as if she tries to run away from the cross. But of course that's impossible.
There is a lot of fringe around the upper part of the cross and the arms of Alice. In this case I like the effect, so let it be.
I will post the cut-out in the construction kit soon, but there is still a little work to do around the feet.

Alice at the beach 2.jpg

I really love this pose of Alice. It looks as if she tries to run away from the cross. But of course that's impossible.
There is a lot of fringe around the upper part of the cross and the arms of Alice. In this case I like the effect, so let it be.
I will post the cut-out in the construction kit soon, but there is still a little work to do around the feet.

View attachment 581979
Thank you for all the efforts!

I have been going through this thread and am convinced that Alice Kiss is indeed the crux legend.
But apart from the beautiful & talented Alice herself, it is also Bobinder's detailed, skilful and captivating narrative of the documentary that draws the attention. Excellent work Bobinder. I feel this needs to be on Amazon kindle.

I have been going through this thread and am convinced that Alice Kiss is indeed the crux legend.
But apart from the beautiful & talented Alice herself, it is also Bobinder's detailed, skilful and captivating narrative of the documentary that draws the attention. Excellent work Bobinder. I feel this needs to be on Amazon kindle.
Thanks CL, you are very kind.
There are more posts still to come. :)

Thanks for your latest works, Heliogabalus. As you say, this pose is remarkably expressive and dynamic!
Indeed, you have previously used it in your picture, 'Alice Aquarel', which I reviewed earlier -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/post-363770

The panoramic aspect of 'Alice at the Beach' is something we do not often see, although Saintjohny has used the format in a couple of his manipulations which feature Alice and others. I like the way you have overcome the lighting challenge presented by a sky which is bright at the horizon and rapidly escalates to a dark night with visible stars. And your characteristic off-centre location for Alice balances the headland on the opposite side.

I have used this Makar pose a couple of times myself, and curiously in both cases, I have also used an off-centre location for Alice.
One of them is 'Esprit de Makar 2', previously reviewed in this thread -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/post-364167

The other one will appear here eventually, and the cut out is already in the CMCK -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-manipulations-construction-kit.4027/post-364041

Esprit de Makar 2 Alice.png

I will be reviewing some more of your manipulations here soon, thank you. :)

Last edited:
Poor Alice. Wherever she travels she always seems to end on a cross. Too naughty maybe?
Backgrond picture of me, Alice (cc080T) from the toolkit, the aquareal effect from Dynamic Painter Pro and Photoshop Elements to put it all together.

View attachment 579583

this has come out so beautifully. it is as if the idyllic beauty of nature has superceded the intimidation of the cross completely and transformed the agony of Alice into such a charming spectacle.

what_next__by_makar013.jpg

I'm posting this here as it's the thread where discussion of Makar's work has been most lively most recently,
it's a Makar photo I found in his DevArt Gallery (well, one of MontyCrusto's collections led me to it)
it's called 'What next?', and is full of character -
I don't think I've seen it before - not Alice, I think, but connoisseurs here may well have information about it?

View attachment 583056

I'm posting this here as it's the thread where discussion of Makar's work has been most lively most recently,
it's a Makar photo I found in his DevArt Gallery (well, one of MontyCrusto's collections led me to it)
I don't think I've seen it before - not Alice, I think, but connoisseurs here may well have information about it?
I have never seen this before but my nails are blind...

Thanks very much for posting this, Eul. Interestingly the model is wearing the identical collar and shackles to those worn by Alice in Makar's 'Crux Forest' session. Even more interesting is the fact that Makar's camera data shows that 'What Next?' was taken on the afternoon (2.18pm) of 19 June 2007 - the day before the 'Crux Forest' shoot. So, in many ways this looks like a rehearsal for the main event on 20 June 2007.

Watching the video, it is apparent that there is only one set of collar and shackles available, and Makar had to decide which of the two models, Alice or Koshka, would wear them in the scenes where both girls appear together. ImageMaker may be able to provide confirmation, but I speculate that Makar persuaded Koshka to try on the ironwork the day before the session, and being Makar, he took some pictures. If my hypothesis is correct, it might explain why Koshka perhaps declined to wear the shackles for the filming?

So far, I am not aware of any other published pictures from this apparent test session on 19 June 2007, and others may propose theories of their own. The well-known picture of Alice in the collar and shackles has the similar interrogative title of, 'Why Me?'

Of course, I may be completely wrong, but the subject of 'What Next?' does look like Koshka.

What Next-Koshka-June 2007.jpg

Maybe this spoils the mood, but I wonder how much Alice made out of all this. It's the difference between being an exploitee or an exploiter. I also wonder whether she enjoyed herself. Mae West certainly enjoyed herself, and was a master exploiter.
Thanks for raising this question again, Frank. I think it is generally acknowledged that the Cruxdreams models were working in a low budget industry. I don't imagine they received any higher payment than the going rate for the average Russian glamour model. Alice did have a growing reputation as a new model with several studios at this time. She had already shot sessions for MPL, Met-Art and Femjoy, and was something of a rising star, albeit not in the BDSM genre.

Alice was comfortable with posing for nude glamour sessions, including lesbian-themed sets, but she only ever did one BDSM shoot - 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest'. So I think it is safe to say that, whilst it was a significant addition to her modelling portfolio, she did not enjoy the genre sufficiently to do anything like it again. That takes nothing away from her performance on 20 June 2007, which remains a remarkable and memorable achievement. She was exceptionally good at delivering the acting skills which her physically demanding role required.

It is all too easy for young women to find themselves being exploited by the glamour industry, and I have no doubt that this happens to a large extent. If they are successful, they will find limited fame among a small set of fans, but very few of them will achieve an international reputation or financial fortune. I think you have to be tough to survive in that environment for the eighteen months or so that Alice did, and to insist on doing only what you are willing to do.

If this was part of the journey Alice undertook in order to get to wherever she wanted to be, I hope she is much closer to that place now. But in the end, we can only speculate about her personal experience, achievements and success.
She appears in fifty published photo series.

EB-crush-rylsky-0081det.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for raising this question again, Frank. I think it is generally acknowledged that the Cruxdreams models were working in a low budget industry. I don't imagine they received any higher payment than the going rate for the average Russian glamour model. Alice did have a growing reputation as a new model with several studios at this time. She had already shot sessions for MPL, Met-Art and Femjoy, and was something of a rising star, albeit not in the BDSM genre.

Alice was comfortable with posing for nude glamour sessions, including lesbian-themed sets, but she only ever did one BDSM shoot - 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest'. So I think it is safe to say that, whilst it was a significant addition to her modelling portfolio, she did not enjoy the genre sufficiently to do anything like it again. That takes nothing away from her performance on 20 June 2007, which remains a remarkable and memorable achievement. She was exceptionally good at delivering the acting skills which her physically demanding role required.

It is all too easy for young women to find themselves being exploited by the glamour industry, and I have no doubt that this happens to a large extent. If they are successful, they will find limited fame among a small set of fans, but very few of them will achieve an international reputation or financial fortune. I think you have to be tough to survive in that environment for the eighteen months or so that Alice did, and to insist on doing only what you are willing to do.

If this was part of the journey Alice undertook in order to get to wherever she wanted to be, I hope she is much closer to that place now. But in the end, we can only speculate about her personal experience, achievements and success.
She appears in fifty published photo series.

View attachment 583187
That was great Bobinder, and no doubt true
Alice, wherever you are, I hope that you have peace and are happy.

Thanks very much for posting this, Eul. Interestingly the model is wearing the identical collar and shackles to those worn by Alice in Makar's 'Crux Forest' session. Even more interesting is the fact that Makar's camera data shows that 'What Next?' was taken on the afternoon (2.18pm) of 19 June 2007 - the day before the 'Crux Forest' shoot. So, in many ways this looks like a rehearsal for the main event on 20 June 2007.

Watching the video, it is apparent that there is only one set of collar and shackles available, and Makar had to decide which of the two models, Alice or Koshka, would wear them in the scenes where both girls appear together. ImageMaker may be able to provide confirmation, but I speculate that Makar persuaded Koshka to try on the ironwork the day before the session, and being Makar, he took some pictures. If my hypothesis is correct, it might explain why Koshka perhaps declined to wear the shackles for the filming?

So far, I am not aware of any other published pictures from this apparent test session on 19 June 2007, and others may propose theories of their own. The well-known picture of Alice in the collar and shackles has the similar interrogative title of, 'Why Me?'

Of course, I may be completely wrong, but the subject of 'What Next?' does look like Koshka.

View attachment 583060
Oh yes, I'm sure that's the same girl - now I see her, I can tell why she seemed familiar in an 'Alice related' context.

Back
Top Bottom