Amazons in jungle

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are all amazones of the jungle.

View attachment 1329527
That picture reminds me from one paintball match in a past. The terrain was almost exactly like that.

There was a young woman, about 25, I was 32 back then. The woman was laying on the top of the ridge with her legs somewhat apart for balance. She was quarding their flag on the edge of the play area, but I had circled her back. She was drooping down on the steep slope with her pants tight on the crack of her but and around her buttocks.

I shot a short series towards her and managed to hit on her but and thigh. She screamed aloud and started to rub her but. Someone shot me right after.

On our way to safe zone, she said it have hurt very bad and probably left bruises. The way she said it made it sound that it wouldn’t be that bad. Still I said I was sorry.

Usually you are supposed to wear loose clothing because they dampen the hit. I have got bruises myself from a nasty hit, and I don’t bruise easily.

After that, I got an idea that there should be nude paintball match with hot girls participating. That would help everyone play wise and not to take unnecessary risks.

In my stereotype, amazons means a group of fitness(muscular) beauties.
And due to my evil kink, well, what I think of is that these respected ladies can withstand more torture.

Back
Top Bottom