An Undergraduate's Monologue

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tavy

Executioner
"I wish there was more recorded information about the Roman's use of crucifixion as a punishment."

"I know that, but it's not explicit as to exactly who they crucified and exactly what they experienced."

"Yes, that work does make it clear that Citizens weren't crucified. But, for instance most of the records of women being crucified are from third party documentation, not official Roman sources."

"It would be interesting, from an academic viewpoint, to re-enact a crucifixion. I would like to observe the effect on both the victim and spectators."

"Why would I have anyone in mind?"

"Well yes as you as,k Elizabeth Davies, you know that studious brunette who always keeps herself to herself, would be the sort of victim I personally would appreciate seeing as a victim."

"Yes, as you say, the nailing would be an insurmountable problem with a re-enactment. But look here, in Tibullus Italicus's account, he describes the felons being bound to the cross rather than nailed. He implies it was almost worse as the victim might suffer for longer."

"Are you serious Tony? And you are the only person who has access to that building?"

"Well, I don't suppose he's going to visit it again! What about the timber we'd need?"

"I know the setting wouldn't be at all in keeping, but I think the cross should at least be as accurate as possible."

2 WEEKS LATER

"Bloody Hell! That's incredible, I didn't think you were serious. Those pieces of timber must have cost you a bit."

"That arrangement of pulleys to raise the cross looks a bit incongruous, but a clever idea so it doesn't need half a dozen soldiers to lift it! I thought you might have erected a fixed palus up which the patibulum would be hoisted."

"What do you mean its down to me to find us a 'victim'?"

"I only said that Elizabeth Davies would be a good victim because I'd like to see her stretched out and naked, I'm sure she'd be the last person on earth to volunteer for such a thing!"

"Well I certainly can't think of any girl on our course who'd do such a thing."

"Do you? You obviously know Caroline better than I do, so you can ask her. Though I'd be surprised if she'd allow herself to be stripped, without which the exercise would be pointless as humiliation was supposed to be an important part of the punishment."

"Look, we could get into serious trouble if we do anything without her full consent, I'm not sure that getting her rat arsed drunk first would count!"

"You really think she's into that sort of thing?"

"Personally I'm not sure that Caroline Hughes stark naked would be a pretty sight anyway! But perhaps she could introduce a friend to us after she's tried it out?"

"Okay, if you think it would help persuade her. Although if we make the whole procedure too comfortable it would defeat the object as an academic study."

"Okay, I'll lie on it and you tie my wrists to the patibulum, then photograph them, but I don't want my face in the picture."

"Ok, take a pic of my ankles bound to the palus, but you'd better tell Caroline that we could also fix a footrest appropriate to her height, I wouldn't mention the more historically correct sedile to her at this stage!"

"Hey! What are you up to? You didn't say you were going to lift it with me still bound to it!"

"Shit! I don't believe Caroline is going to enjoy this, hurry up and take your photos, I'm trying my best not to show how uncomfortable this is becoming."

"What!"

"No! Don't touch! The idea was to get someone else as the victim, not me. You're tearing my shirt, ruining it!"

""Please, untie my arms as well as my ankles. Do you really need to remove all my clothes? We're only trying it out, I don't need to be naked, surely?"

"Leave my fucking legs alone! Ouch! Don't re-tie my ankles too tight, please?"

"Why are you touching me there? You really are trying to humiliate me!"

"No that shouldn't be happeneing, I don't want it too! Stop touching me, stop stroking it!"

"I'm not sexually aroused by this, it's just because you're touching, stroking ..."

"Keep your mouth away from my cock you queer bastard!"

"Keep your fingers away from my tummy, it's tickling! No, NO! Please, please don't put it in your mouth ..."

Oh shit! I'm not coming because I want to, its just because of what you're doing! Stop! Stop!"

"Oh God no .. put the fucking camera down. Please!"

12 HOURS LATER

"Are you still there Tony?"

"I need a drink, my wrists hurt, I can't feel my hands."

"My chest is aching from trying to breathe! Please Tony, if you're there, let me down."

"No, you sick bastard! Don't film that, I can't help peeing!"

36 HOURS LATER

"Please ... I'm dying ... no , not more water... its food I need!"

"These cramps....let me down now... its been long ...enough..."

"What! What are you on about ... I can't hear you properly? It sounded like you were talking about ... buggering my ... DEAD ... body..."

"I wish there was more recorded information about the Roman's use of crucifixion as a punishment."

"I know that, but it's not explicit as to exactly who they crucified and exactly what they experienced."

"Yes, that work does make it clear that Citizens weren't crucified. But, for instance most of the records of women being crucified are from third party documentation, not official Roman sources."

"It would be interesting, from an academic viewpoint, to re-enact a crucifixion. I would like to observe the effect on both the victim and spectators."

"Why would I have anyone in mind?"

"Well yes as you as,k Elizabeth Davies, you know that studious brunette who always keeps herself to herself, would be the sort of victim I personally would appreciate seeing as a victim."

"Yes, as you say, the nailing would be an insurmountable problem with a re-enactment. But look here, in Tibullus Italicus's account, he describes the felons being bound to the cross rather than nailed. He implies it was almost worse as the victim might suffer for longer."

"Are you serious Tony? And you are the only person who has access to that building?"

"Well, I don't suppose he's going to visit it again! What about the timber we'd need?"

"I know the setting wouldn't be at all in keeping, but I think the cross should at least be as accurate as possible."

2 WEEKS LATER

"Bloody Hell! That's incredible, I didn't think you were serious. Those pieces of timber must have cost you a bit."

"That arrangement of pulleys to raise the cross looks a bit incongruous, but a clever idea so it doesn't need half a dozen soldiers to lift it! I thought you might have erected a fixed palus up which the patibulum would be hoisted."

"What do you mean its down to me to find us a 'victim'?"

"I only said that Elizabeth Davies would be a good victim because I'd like to see her stretched out and naked, I'm sure she'd be the last person on earth to volunteer for such a thing!"

"Well I certainly can't think of any girl on our course who'd do such a thing."

"Do you? You obviously know Caroline better than I do, so you can ask her. Though I'd be surprised if she'd allow herself to be stripped, without which the exercise would be pointless as humiliation was supposed to be an important part of the punishment."

"Look, we could get into serious trouble if we do anything without her full consent, I'm not sure that getting her rat arsed drunk first would count!"

"You really think she's into that sort of thing?"

"Personally I'm not sure that Caroline Hughes stark naked would be a pretty sight anyway! But perhaps she could introduce a friend to us after she's tried it out?"

"Okay, if you think it would help persuade her. Although if we make the whole procedure too comfortable it would defeat the object as an academic study."

"Okay, I'll lie on it and you tie my wrists to the patibulum, then photograph them, but I don't want my face in the picture."

"Ok, take a pic of my ankles bound to the palus, but you'd better tell Caroline that we could also fix a footrest appropriate to her height, I wouldn't mention the more historically correct sedile to her at this stage!"

"Hey! What are you up to? You didn't say you were going to lift it with me still bound to it!"

"Shit! I don't believe Caroline is going to enjoy this, hurry up and take your photos, I'm trying my best not to show how uncomfortable this is becoming."

"What!"

"No! Don't touch! The idea was to get someone else as the victim, not me. You're tearing my shirt, ruining it!"

""Please, untie my arms as well as my ankles. Do you really need to remove all my clothes? We're only trying it out, I don't need to be naked, surely?"

"Leave my fucking legs alone! Ouch! Don't re-tie my ankles too tight, please?"

"Why are you touching me there? You really are trying to humiliate me!"

"No that shouldn't be happeneing, I don't want it too! Stop touching me, stop stroking it!"

"I'm not sexually aroused by this, it's just because you're touching, stroking ..."

"Keep your mouth away from my cock you queer bastard!"

"Keep your fingers away from my tummy, it's tickling! No, NO! Please, please don't put it in your mouth ..."

Oh shit! I'm not coming because I want to, its just because of what you're doing! Stop! Stop!"

"Oh God no .. put the fucking camera down. Please!"

12 HOURS LATER

"Are you still there Tony?"

"I need a drink, my wrists hurt, I can't feel my hands."

"My chest is aching from trying to breathe! Please Tony, if you're there, let me down."

"No, you sick bastard! Don't film that, I can't help peeing!"

36 HOURS LATER

"Please ... I'm dying ... no , not more water... its food I need!"

"These cramps....let me down now... its been long ...enough..."

"What! What are you on about ... I can't hear you properly? It sounded like you were talking about ... buggering my ... DEAD ... body..."
Wow! That is a example for prooving masters first.
:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Clever writing Tavy but, like Jedakk, Pp was looking forward to reading how Elizabeth or Caroline (pr both) were "roped in".

Back
Top Bottom