Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
Attached some manipulations I have done in this theme and using some material I have found here, some fine images. I have created a Patreon page that I will offer patrons access to any of my work in this genre and others. https://www.patreon.com/DamianArt

Attachments

• Chinatorment55.jpg
    Chinatorment55.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 531
  • Chinatorment57.jpg
    Chinatorment57.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 552
  • Chinatorment68.jpg
    Chinatorment68.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 541
  • Chinatorment130.jpg
    Chinatorment130.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 569
  • Chinatorment134.jpg
    Chinatorment134.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 547
  • Chinatorment137.jpg
    Chinatorment137.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 531
Hello Damian !
Welcome to the thread - feel free to post more.
Best Regards
Sado969
Thanks, I will from time to time, though members will have more access to all my work on my new Patreon page :) Keep posting nice pics too. Damian

I have to explain why I don't post more "free" stuff, firstly I sell most of my work to a pay site (BdsmArtwork.com) and they would not be happy if I started posting it all over the place, except a few to promote the site. Secondly they have reduced the number of images they buy each month and I need to supplement my income from these, hence the Patreon page, I have though, got their agreement to offer there all my images privately to collectors according to the Tier they choose and also to post publicly any of my work from other sites and all the booklet images (there is one chinese booklet among these), and of course any new work I don't sell to them. Hope the members here can understand that and if any are inclined to become patrons on my page I am seriously considering making a special offer to Forum members if they would indicate interest. Thanks for providing some great material that has helped me create many images. Damian

Back
Top Bottom