Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
A distant niece of Eul?
The tartan could be 'my' clan, though I wear a different (green) one belonging to a sept (branch)

Something I have often wondered at - "Why do Japanese schoolgirls wear tartan skirts?"
Does our expert, from the Northern Forest (SHE who has the ken of All Things) know the answer?View attachment 574269View attachment 574270View attachment 574270View attachment 574271
Because they're sexy I suppose. :p

I don't know, they're associated - especially in the States - with Catholic schools,
and I think that may give them an air of superiority.

The tartan could be 'my' clan, though I wear a different (green) one belonging to a sept (branch)
Because they're sexy I suppose. :p

I don't know, they're associated - especially in the States - with Catholic schools,
and I think that may give them an air of superiority.

Your explanation seems perfectly feasible, I just knew it would be good to ask you.
Catholic schools may well be attended by Irish and Scots among others.
Of course you will wish to wear the green tartan when hunting in those Northern fells and forests, for better camouflage. (Camouflage = combination of Camel and Flagellation? Or am I flogging a dead donkey?)
Though I should not be accused of bias as I myself am part English, part French (Huegenot), part Irish and part Scots. Though I have no idea how much of each.

Last edited:
Catholic schools may well be attended by Irish and Scots among others.
I think in the States, and probably all the more so in Tokyo, Catholic schools have the attraction of being a bit exclusive, expensive, traditional -
and strict! :spank:

I think in the States, and probably all the more so in Tokyo, Catholic schools have the attraction of being a bit exclusive, expensive, traditional -
and strict! :spank:

All true, although not necessarily prohibitively expensive and probably far less "strict" than they once were.

Back
Top Bottom