Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
25 years service in the St John's Ambulance Brigade and I never got issued with my rifle. I did get a nice white handbag though.................
Did you ever have to untie any bondaged Chinese women?
Or maybe give them the Tiger Bench treatment?

A problem I have with that pic is that's the uniform -
at least in Britain - of the St John's Ambulance Brigade! :D
25 years service in the St John's Ambulance Brigade and I never got issued with my rifle. I did get a nice white handbag though.................
Eul, I must also seeing often my old Uniform here.
She is without arm ribbon, thats clear.
We see a lot of uniforms on this thread, making it often difficult to find out who is on who's side. :confused:Maybe these troops use discarded uniforms from the London"s ambulance brigade.
Uniforms may be deceviing, anyway. This was the Chinese army in world war II. Remember, they fought on the Allies side, but guess where they got their helmets from!:confused::confused:
CA.jpg

Something I've wondered about many of these series, how a girl who's been tortured on the Tiger Bench
can walk - in heavy ankle irons - to the Place of Execution, and stand straight while her final sentence is read?
In this scene, one who's obviously been broken quite literally, has had to be dragged out -
but her companions dare not disobey, even though their feet and legs must be torturing them still!

Back
Top Bottom