Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
oho both veru strong oneesan me bet to revy neesan beacouse only me think have same name as someone and also me little not renember neesan revy beacouse black lagoon watch when about 5-6years old have :oops: :oops: :cat:
You watched Black Lagoon when you were 5 or 6? :eeek:
Please tell me you did not see the Hansel & Gretel episode.

You watched Black Lagoon when you were 5 or 6? :eeek:
Please tell me you did not see the Hansel & Gretel episode.
me not renember many from black lagoon beacouse was little kitty me probarly watch first episode and mama yell to papa (whaat are you showing her!!!!!? change channel !!!!!) when they probarly rock say about other colleagues kicking him somewhere in hes job and later me renember saw next episode? me watch again revy and this blonde oneesan was in church and this blonde was catholic sister priesteses cosplay and later some boys attack church and they shooting, yes me renember was this red square mark +18 years old program and was late they give lagoon on 23:00 cet or later me not renember good :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

me renember me dance when hear black lagoon opening and was me think black lagoon or cowboy bebop mine first watch anime and me think this gretel and hansel similar looks like like koko and this iraq boy from jormungand anime maybe they become adult and play in jormungand too? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

There are a lot of guys who seem to think it's some sort of terrible thing that Captain Marvel is now a woman. Personally, I don't see a down side to it. :very_hot:
Nothing to do with her being a woman - everything to do with her being played by an obnoxious so-called actress who has even less personality than she has meat on her bum :(

Back
Top Bottom