Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Too nice... I so wish....

Yes, enjoy your time there PK, and as I said in another forum, if you are lucky maybe you will be the dessert to follow the moules and frites :)

Amazons'Hunting
Judith and Messa were hunting this W-E ...
... and they're glad to show their prey , hanging in front of their castle ...

He doesn't look very happy about it ... look at the expression on his face!!! :p

Not in Anjou (I even dont know where it is ...:D), but I also post it here ... (Spirit of Light)

When Messa is viewing a vacant cross, she soon needs to use of it .... You know her ...:D

A lone hiker finds his way down a wooded path in Anjou when he sees this beautiful woman being tormented on her cross. He beholds her, every small detail of her body as she writhes on the cross yearning for comfort, and relief from her shame.

How amazing every to observe place automatically to investigate for a crux-happening.

The happy crux is a 24/7/52h mental occupation and than again.

You do accept your fate, curious : you wanted to be manipulated , the result is .......

Anyway, I'v nothing to get out your nails ....:devil::devil::devil:

He quits begging for mercy and looks to the sky. He decides to quit breathing as he strains to hear the music from his youth in the boys’ choir. The intensity of the music grows within his consciousness as the unseen becomes a part of his reality. He drifts off into complex web that binds him and all of his life circumstances to space and time itself. With no boundaries and no distinction between a series of events he loses his sense of self; his afflictions, his accomplishments or failures.
Then he takes a breath!
Now he becomes aware of his surroundings. He is naked on a cross unable to lift himself up.
“Why did he take that cursed breath?”
He gazes at the young women who are happily beholding his death. As he looks into their eyes he feels an erotic tension even as he knows his manhood has shriveled to nothing and that they had totally bested him. He looks to the sky and once again comes to understand those nagging questions about the unseen reality of energy and matter, of time and space itself.
Again he makes a conscious decision to stop breathing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom