Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now! Messa will be mad at you for hijacking her thread!
Thank You!
;)
I think we're finished now, and we did sort out how to see the pics, so it's all good. I can light a candle on for Messaging too, if it helps. Too bad that instead of 4 candles I've only got these fork handles now, thanks to Eul and the Ronnies. :rolleyes:

View attachment 434668 Thanks Siss, but I dont say anything now, I could be treated like having grumpiness ...:devil:

You are still my sweet French sister. And the "grumpies" always go away in a day or two. :eek::)
That Eul!!!! How could she do that?
:p

"Nice view, Messaline ? !" Said Judith...
" Indeed , a pretty autumnal crucifixion, Judith: you're so much pampering me !" Answered Messaline ...

But the leaves are starting to change and Judith wants to see your teeth chatter and your nipples stand tumescent against the cool autumn evening's air...

Judith says : "If I've well understood, I'm obliged to type your crucifixion'story on my old "Remington" , Messa ?" :D

Crucifixion noire?

Well Judith looks well equipped to keep the story gritty and old school.

"The hot, merciless sun beat down on the tender straining flesh of a beautiful desperate young French woman...."

Last edited:
Crucifixion noire?

Well Judith looks well equipped to keep the story gritty ad old school.

"The hot, merciless sun beat down on the tender straining flesh of a beautiful desperate young French woman...."

sounds like the makings of a really steamy novella .. :very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom