Another Hot One

Go to CruxDreams.com

Dorothy Brown

Brown Sugar
the early morning air is crisp and cool, a light fog covers the ground. in the middle of the woods i pole stands with wood at the base and metal chains to the side. a couple of chairs surround the pole, and by one of them there is a large gas can. the time is 6:00 sharp, and out of a dim path in the trees come walking a few men and a properly bound woman on a leash. she is standing next to a man named creeper, he has picked her out to be executed. the girls name is dorothy. she is wearing stiletto heels and a nice red dress. she has all her make up on, and her hair done perfectly. she has a french pedicure and manicure. she looks absolutely gorgeaus as she walks with her head up in pride of being chosen for this delightful honor. the gentlemen sit take their seats as dorothy stands in front of them. creeper comes and unzips the dress from behind and lets it fall to her heels. the men whisper in amazement as they gaze at the beautiful girl in front of them. creeper then removes her bra and underwear. all the men get up and feel the breasts and pussy, they are in amazement as to how hard her tits are, and how soft and tender her pussy is. then when the men are done getting their sample feel, they return to their seats. creeper kisses dorothy on the forhead and says

"ok dorothy, it is time. just walk up there and put your back against the pole, i'll be with you in a minute"

dorothy gladly smiles and walks confidently up to the pole, leans her back against it and puts her hands behind her back. creeper grabs the chains and shackles, he puts the shacklers on her hands so they are behind her and around the pole. he shackles her feet too, then ties a chain around her knees, waist and neck. dorothy takes a sigh of satisfaction once he puts the locks in place. the scene is set as finally set as he puts the gas around her feet, she had requested earlier for him to not get any gasoline on her. she wanted the flames to creep up her body slowly without a propellant. now he stands in front of dorothy as she's about to meet her fate. dorothy prepared a few last words, which she was prepared to say:

"oh, my sweet and loving lord, i hoped you would have fucked me before i go, but seeing you enjoying my death will be the best satisfaction of my life. as you watch me burn i hope you get hard and cum, for that is the purpose of my death. i ask but one last wish, and that is for my executioner to give me a kiss on my lips, for his love will give me the strength to hold out as long as i can so you can hear my agony"

creeper walks up and holds dorothys face, and then gives her a huge french kiss and leaves her just as their tongues touch the tip of each other.

"i hope you put enough gasoline down, you know i'm gonna get wet"

creeper just smiled as he lit a match and walked over to her and simply said

"goodbye dorothy, the pleasure was all mine"

and lit the wood at the bottom of her feet. the fire surrounded her rapidly and began to heat up her chains, she moaned as the straps on her stilleto's began to melt and the chains begin to smoke as they were heating up. dorothy was groaning and the fire sizzled from the moisture coming from her clit.

"oooooohhhhh creeper, it burns, aaaaahhhh... unggghhh, YES, YES, it feels so good yet hurts so bad"

by now her stilleto's had completly melted away and the chains were firey red. the flames were on her legs moving up to her waist, she choked and gagged on the smoke

"cough, cough, cough, MY LEGS!, OH MY GOD, I CAN BARELY FEEL THEM ANYMORE! MY CLIT IS SO HOT! AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! YESSSS!!"

then the fire shot up and caught her breasts, by now creeper and all the other men had huge boners, and began to unzip their pants. meanwhile dorothy looked down to see her scolding hot breasts begin to turn black. she screamed

"OH MY GOD!!! ITS HAPPENING!!, I'M BECOMING SO LIGHTHEADED AND FAINT! OH I LOVE YOU CREEPER I HOPE I PLEASED YOU WELL!!!!, I LO---"

and then dorothy fell limp as the flames engulfed her face. the last thing she saw was creeper about to cum all over the flame. she died the way she wanted to. and now her existance is merely bones and ashes, but her life was the most beautiful thing to take away. from when creeper first looked at her and knew she was the one, to now. creeper had the most pleasureful day of his life... and it pleased him more to know that dorothy's day was more pleasureful than anything she had ever dreamed of.

~the end

you and i naked, made to stand facing each other,my legs are opened slightly, while your willie is pushed into my vagina, then we are bound tightly together, ankles, just above our knee`s, round our waist. my hands are wrapped round your body holding your bum cheeks, you are the same holding, squeezing my bum, now you are trying hard not to cum, we realize we are stood on a trapdoorand protest a little as a large weight is attached to our ankes. our faces are up close,i am trying not to move my hips because i know what will shoot up me if i do, then without warning the trapdoor springs open and we are in fresh air, falling.we both scream as we go down, your body pushing hard into mine, then we hit cold icy water and the weight on our ankles takes us under,now we are shagging like rabbits we know we are drowning,our bodies struggle against each other,our heads are bursting,you pound hard into me and as everything starts to go black i feel your hot sperm shooting hard into my womb,then you go still, you have drowned, seconds later i am lifeless too, and we sway together under water,joined by your dick forever,

Dorothy Brown

>Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she runs away but steps on a land mine and is blown to pieces.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she tries to escape but falls into a pit full of sharp spikes and dies.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

A Woman was leaving a convenience store when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession on their way to the nearby cemetery. Two long black hearses were approaching about 50ft apart, Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a pit bull on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman was puzzled by this strange procession and respectfully approached the woman with the dog on the leash. I am so sorry for your loss she said. I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but i have never seen a funeral like this, whose funeral is it. My husbands, the woman replied. What happened to him. My dog attacked and killed him. The woman`s curiosity was piqued. So who is in the second hearse?. The mourner answered,My mother in law,she was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her. A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women. Can i borrow the dog?

GET IN LINE.

Subject: An Unlikely Suicide - Chinese Bus Station

The air brakes shusshed as the bus pulled into the station. Ed waited in front of the storefront that was home to the little bus company. They were Chinese and ran between New York and Norfolk twice a day, $25, each way. 80% of the people on the bus were Chinese, so Ed figured that, even though he'd never laid eyes on Dorothy Brown in person, he'd have no trouble spotting her.

Just look for an exhausted little blonde with a carry-on - ah, there she is. The close travel, heat and humidity had done her no good, but she still looked cute as a button, climbing down from the bus amid the families and single travelers.

Though Ed had seen several photos of Dottie, she had no idea of what he looked like. The tall Caucasian in the Hawaiian shirt had to be him.

"We meet at last", he said reaching for her carry-on.

"Indeed", said Dottie, "You're - larger than I expected."

Next to Ed, Dottie was positively dinky. He just wanted to fold her up in his arms. He settled for a brief public hug.

"Theres' a Hampton Inn just up the Boulevard, I reserved a room. I know you're ready for a shower and - dinner - whatever." It was past 10:00 pm.

Dottie nodded and Ed led her to an old Dodge van. He opened the door for her, led her in, shut it and went on to the driver's side. "I can't tell you how good it is to finally see you. In the flesh and all." He reached over and squeezed her hand. It felt warm and damp. It had been hot.

"This flesh is a little - worn out" Dottie said, ruefully.

"Nonsense, you're gorgeous." Ed put the truck into gear. There was so much going through his mind. Would this be and assisted suicide? By this time tomorrow - would he be a murderer?

These would be questions he could only ask himself. That was their agreement. Their contract; no questions. No whys. Hows, of course. But no "Why would a woman with so much to live for...?" That was between Dorothy and, well, Dorothy.

He was just as unwilling to discuss why he wanted to help her.

They ate at a 24 hour diner. Supper was a tense affair, awkward graceless.

"Please pass the salt/Thank you/So, you're a vegetarian?" as if they weren't about to share the greatest intimacy ever.

They were miserable, anxious, uncomfortable in their own skins. Dottie wanted to weep and Ed felt a near bottomless rage. The left the place, their meals half-eaten.

They drove in awkward silence to the motel. As Ed carded in the door, Dottie muttered "I need a bath." and wandered past him to the bathroom. He heard the water running and turned on the television.

40 channels, cops, true crime, fictional crime, sports, religion, politics and ridiculous competitions. He shut it off and could hear, coming from the bath, the sound of a woman who didn't want to be heard sobbing.

He knew in his very heart that if he tapped on the door and asked, "Everything OK in there, Dottie?", she'd answer that everything was fine, and he wouldn't hear another peep out of her until she got out of the bath.

And she would go to bed and carry her secrets with her and get another airline ticket and go back to England and find some psycho who would choke her to death or cut her to pieces or bash her brains in or maybe she'd just jump under a bus.

Ed didn't knock. He just opened the door.

There are certain actresses who look beautiful when they weep. Dottie Brown - didn't. She sat in the tub, hands balled up into fists of rage, eyes red and teary, face flushed, "Go away, Ed. Leave m- me alone." The effort to communicate unleashed the torrent, she began to sob inconsolably.

He felt his heart crack like a plate. He reached down into the tub and gathered 120 lbs of wet Female into his arms, held her tight and told her the truth, at least all the truth that he knew - that he loved her - that he'd be privileged to help her.

That he'd bear witness.

They spent the night in each others arms. Ed snored like a buzz saw. Dottie talked to people that weren't there, pleading with them for something.

In the morning, they showered and checked out.

Starving, they attacked a breakfast buffet and made pigs of themselves, laughing.

"That was," a delicate belch escaped Dottie's lips, "excessive - but good!"

Ed nodded, sipping coffee.

"Today." is all she said, smiling.

"Today." Ed agreed. He felt - anticipation.

The warehouse was in an industrial park ten minutes from the restaurant. Dottie, Brown had set it up so that Ed could buy it and own it anonymously. Dottie didn't want the property disturbed in any way for at least ten years.

As they pulled in to the parking lot, Dottie rubbed her hands together in glee, muttering, "Perfect." She almost didn't wait for the van to stop rolling before bounding out. "C'mon, Ed!"

Ed climbed out, went to the back of the van and got out a large cardboard box. He carried it over to one of the walk-through doors to the warehouse. He set the box down and fished out a key from his jeans to unlock the door.

The door opened with an un-Godly screech. They went in and shut it behind them. "It was built in the early 60's. Nobody's used it in 15 years. Doesn't seem like they're likely to any time soon, either."

It was big, dank and dirty. Light came from some skylights in the roof, so it was bright enough in the day time. Ed led them to a loft, the underside supported by hollow steel beams.

He set the box down. "This is it, baby." He gestured to the hollow beams. Dottie was smiling, looking up and hugging herself while Ed unpacked the box.

First, a gas lantern which Ed lit with a disposable lighter, "The better to see you with, my dear."

Next, a step stool, about three feet high.

Lastly, a long red silk sash cord, twined together 3/4' thick with a hangman's noose on one end.

Dotties eyes grew wide, "Oh - Ed..."

"It's soft, but it's silk, so it's actually stronger than hemp. It won't stretch out."

Dottie fingered the material. "May I?"

"You've got to if I'm going to work the drop out right. I'm no good at math."

She slipped the noose over her head and snugged it around her throat.

Ed grabbed the other end and, after several tries, managed to pitch it through the hollow part of the overhead beam. Dottie clapped in approval.

He walked over to the stairs to the loft. "OK, Honey, I'm going to need for you to climb up on the stool and tell me when I get it right."

She nodded and shakily made her way up. Ed tied the other end to the stairs, "How is it?"

"Too loose. I'll land on the floor and starve to death."

"Yeah, but -"

"Snug it up."

"Honey...'

"I said snug it up! You know how I want this to work."

Dorothy wanted to die. She wanted to die in a very particular way. She needed help to do this. She also wanted someone who would watch her die. Someone who would appreciate the show.

They were both part of the death fetish community. Ed was one of several men who wrote stories for Dottie in which she died, usually by some form of strangulation or suffocation. Dottie consumed all of Ed's work greedily and gleefully.

Then, something happened to Dottie. She decided that she wanted to die. She would hang in a nasty warehouse "do the short drop" and slowly strangle, naked, while Ed, (who had shown a genuine appreciation for that sort of thing) watched.

They had been planning this for a year. It was only during the last month that Ed realized Dorothy Brown was serious about having him help her kill herself in a particularly painful fashion.

The cord was just under her chin when he tied it off. "Perfect!"

Dottie sat on the stool, untied her sneakers and put them into the box. "What are you doing with my things?" She peeled off her socks and plopped them in.

"There's a chain of thrift stores that support a children's hospital. Some other hottie will be strolling around in your Sneakers before the end of the week."

"Waste not..." She pulled off her sweater, her jeans, bra and panties, it all went into the box. As an afterthought, she plucked out her earrings and threw them in, too.

Ed watched her as she stood quietly, gazing at the noose. Strangely, he felt not the slightest sexual arousal. It was beyond that. For him at that instant, looking upon this stark naked woman staring at her certain death - it was like looking at a work of art. Like the first time he saw the Degas sculpture of the dancing girls. Something timeless, other worldly.

She motioned him to come over next to her. He stepped over. "Ed.' she said, "You are almost as crazy as I am." H could see her smiling, "But for all your murderous imagination, you've a kind heart." She turned to face him, the smile gone. She rested her tiny hands on his shoulders, "Sometime during this, you are going to want to help me." She moved her face closer to his, "Sometime during this, I'm going to want you to". She was almost nose to nose with him, head cocked up to his. "Now, I know just about how long this ought to take and what's liable to be happening to me. You're going to want to save me. I tell you this right now - DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" A little steel door in Dottie's eyes opened up and he saw hell-fire in there.

"I'm going through this once! Just once. Not three or four times half-way.

"Understand? Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dottie." His voice was a dry croak.

"Alright then." She gave a little shiver. "Be a love and help a girl up".

Ed couldn't speak, he just guided her up the stool. "Don't forget my hands." Ed had forgotten. He took the short length of cord out of his pocket and tied Dottie's wrists behind her back. His fingers were clumsy, but Dottie was patient.

"Give us a kiss, Love." She had to bend down a little, he had to tilt his head up to meet her lips, They were hot - fevered.

She broke it off, nudged her head toward the noose. "Go ahead..." she whispered.

He slipped the noose around her throat. She stretched out in it, like a woman trying on a new article of clothing.

She looked him in the eye. She whispered, "Do it."

He kicked the stool out from her feet, It bounced along the filthy concrete as her feet shot down and she jolted down five inches toward the floor.

Her eyes were scrunched shut. She made a little grunt when the noose caught her up. She kept her feet together, toes pointing straight down, two an a half feet off of the floor.

She tried to clear her throat. Ed saw her mouth open and close and she shifted a little on the rope. She tried to say something, she had opened her eyes, She just made a retching, gagging noise. Dottie closed her eyes again and Ed could see her hands turn into claws behind her back. Her eyes opened again, they seemed bigger in their sockets - red rimmed, she was scanning the floor for the stool. She began to swing as she tried in vain to find a place for her feet. Her mouth opened wider and he could hear her trying to suck in air through a collapsing trachea - she made a high, wet screech. She lost control of her bladder and her urine spattered onto the dusty floor. Her eyes lost focus as her body began to jerk reflexively, convulsing as she strangled. Her legs trembled violently, he saw the flesh on her thighs shake, her toes splayed. Her tongue, huge and purple, was trapped against her lower lip and teeth. Her jerks and convulsions gave way to trembling. Fecal matter ran down her legs to the floor.

The trembling slowed to a stop. The sash cord swung like a pendulum for a little while.

It was the most terribly beautiful thing Ed had ever encountered.

He put the stool and her clothes in the box. Put the box in the van. He never came back. Never told anyone what he'd helped his friend do.

But it was burned into his eyes, like the after image of the sun, until the day he died.

Wow you have been a busy girl :p

DEEP THOUGHTS BY MEN WHILE FISHING

Two men are out ice fishing at their favorite fishing hole, just
fishing quietly and drinking beer.

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Bob says, "I think I'm
going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."

Earl continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You
better think it over - women like that are hard to find."

the early morning air is crisp and cool, a light fog covers the ground. in the middle of the woods i pole stands with wood at the base and metal chains to the side. a couple of chairs surround the pole, and by one of them there is a large gas can. the time is 6:00 sharp, and out of a dim path in the trees come walking a few men and a properly bound woman on a leash. she is standing next to a man named creeper, he has picked her out to be executed. the girls name is dorothy. she is wearing stiletto heels and a nice red dress. she has all her make up on, and her hair done perfectly. she has a french pedicure and manicure. she looks absolutely gorgeaus as she walks with her head up in pride of being chosen for this delightful honor. the gentlemen sit take their seats as dorothy stands in front of them. creeper comes and unzips the dress from behind and lets it fall to her heels. the men whisper in amazement as they gaze at the beautiful girl in front of them. creeper then removes her bra and underwear. all the men get up and feel the breasts and pussy, they are in amazement as to how hard her tits are, and how soft and tender her pussy is. then when the men are done getting their sample feel, they return to their seats. creeper kisses dorothy on the forhead and says

"ok dorothy, it is time. just walk up there and put your back against the pole, i'll be with you in a minute"

dorothy gladly smiles and walks confidently up to the pole, leans her back against it and puts her hands behind her back. creeper grabs the chains and shackles, he puts the shacklers on her hands so they are behind her and around the pole. he shackles her feet too, then ties a chain around her knees, waist and neck. dorothy takes a sigh of satisfaction once he puts the locks in place. the scene is set as finally set as he puts the gas around her feet, she had requested earlier for him to not get any gasoline on her. she wanted the flames to creep up her body slowly without a propellant. now he stands in front of dorothy as she's about to meet her fate. dorothy prepared a few last words, which she was prepared to say:

"oh, my sweet and loving lord, i hoped you would have fucked me before i go, but seeing you enjoying my death will be the best satisfaction of my life. as you watch me burn i hope you get hard and cum, for that is the purpose of my death. i ask but one last wish, and that is for my executioner to give me a kiss on my lips, for his love will give me the strength to hold out as long as i can so you can hear my agony"

creeper walks up and holds dorothys face, and then gives her a huge french kiss and leaves her just as their tongues touch the tip of each other.

"i hope you put enough gasoline down, you know i'm gonna get wet"

creeper just smiled as he lit a match and walked over to her and simply said

"goodbye dorothy, the pleasure was all mine"

and lit the wood at the bottom of her feet. the fire surrounded her rapidly and began to heat up her chains, she moaned as the straps on her stilleto's began to melt and the chains begin to smoke as they were heating up. dorothy was groaning and the fire sizzled from the moisture coming from her clit.

"oooooohhhhh creeper, it burns, aaaaahhhh... unggghhh, YES, YES, it feels so good yet hurts so bad"

by now her stilleto's had completly melted away and the chains were firey red. the flames were on her legs moving up to her waist, she choked and gagged on the smoke

"cough, cough, cough, MY LEGS!, OH MY GOD, I CAN BARELY FEEL THEM ANYMORE! MY CLIT IS SO HOT! AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! YESSSS!!"

then the fire shot up and caught her breasts, by now creeper and all the other men had huge boners, and began to unzip their pants. meanwhile dorothy looked down to see her scolding hot breasts begin to turn black. she screamed

"OH MY GOD!!! ITS HAPPENING!!, I'M BECOMING SO LIGHTHEADED AND FAINT! OH I LOVE YOU CREEPER I HOPE I PLEASED YOU WELL!!!!, I LO---"

and then dorothy fell limp as the flames engulfed her face. the last thing she saw was creeper about to cum all over the flame. she died the way she wanted to. and now her existance is merely bones and ashes, but her life was the most beautiful thing to take away. from when creeper first looked at her and knew she was the one, to now. creeper had the most pleasureful day of his life... and it pleased him more to know that dorothy's day was more pleasureful than anything she had ever dreamed of.

~the end
Grrr! All Letters little or all letters big (Versalien). Not good to read Dorothy. :mad::confused:

>Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she runs away but steps on a land mine and is blown to pieces.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she tries to escape but falls into a pit full of sharp spikes and dies.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"
:duke:

The road was lit up by the full moon as we drove down this back country road on our way home from a business meeting I had attended with a coworker and my wife. I was in the back seat of our car still felling the buzz from one too many Jack and Cokes. My wife Ann was driving, she always seemed to know when I was going to get trashed and drove. My coworker and friend Dorothy was sitting in the front seat also tipsy chatting with Ann about all the things that friends like to talk about when one has had a few too many. I was just about to drift off to sleep when I see red lights from the right side of the road and hear that sound that everyone hates to hear the sound of a cop car.

“What now” Ann says as she flips her blinker on and pulls into a rest stop on the side of the road. It is well lit and looks like any road side rest stop in the world. The cop car pulls in behind us and puts on his high beams blinding us if we tried to look back or look in the mirrors.

“I don’t know what this is about” Ann says getting her drivers license out “I wasn’t speeding or anything”

“Who knows” Dorothy says sitting back in her seat.

The first officer walks to Ann’s window. Dressed like any other cop I have seen tan button up shirt, tan pants and black boots with a utility belt that would rival batman. But it is his partner the female cop who is standing next to Dorothy’s window that strikes me as being way under dressed. She is dressed in a tan mini skirt (and I mean mini), with a button up shirt showing more cleavage than she should and rolling the sleeves up high on her arms. She too is wearing black boots.

“Do you know why I am pulling you over Miss” he starts to say then seeing he corrects “Mrs Ann Cntry?”

“No” Ann says looking up at the officer. “Your back left tail light is out Mrs and in Dolcett county that is a $100 ticket. Since this happened at night and the courts are closed for the weekend you’ll have to pay the fine right now. Officer Debbie and I will be judge and jury. “How do you plead?”

Looking back Ann sees that the tail light is out and looking back at the officer who’s name tape says Mark she says “well officer Mark” giving him a smile trying to play cute “I have to plead guilty. We don’t have $100 cash on us do we” looking back at Me and then at Dorothy as we both sake are heads “do you take credit?”

“No” officer Mark says stepping back from the door “Mrs Cntry” please step out of the car and put your hands on your head.

“What the hell is going on” Dorothy yells trying to get out also as Ann still smiling trying to lighten up the officer.

“Stay in your seat miss” officer Debbie tells Dorothy “that’s an order”

“NO!” I want to know what is going on right now Dorothy demands getting out of the car but before she can say anything more Dorothy is slammed up against the hood of the car by officer Debbie.

“For failure to obey the orders of a Dolcett county officer of the law I fine you also $100 Miss…”

“Brown” Dorothy says “Dorothy Brown”

“well Miss Brown that’s $100 please”

“I don’t have any money on me” Dorothy says as she is lead to the front of the car and handcuffed, hands behind her back and told to stand next to Ann.

“Ann Cntry you pled guilty to the charge of driving with a broken tail light. Dorothy Brown how do you plead to the charge of failure to obey orders of a Dolcett county officer of the law how do you plead” Officer Mark says looking at both women standing in front of him. Dorothy a blonde has on a tight leather skirt and a tight black button up shirt with black pumps on. Ann a dark brunette is dressed in a summer dress with a sort of flowery patter on it that zips in the back. With red pumps on.

“I plead guilty” officer Dorothy says trying to look away from the lights of the car shining in her and Ann’s eyes.

“Can you pay the fines for these crimes?” Officer Debbie says with her hands on her hips “we only take cash”

“No we can’t pay cash we already told that” Ann says also trying to look at the cops but trying not to be blinded by the light

“Well now failure to pay a fine in Dolcett county is a hanging offence and since you both have plead guilty to your charges I sentence you both to be hung by your necks from the nearest tree until you are dead. Your cloths will pay the fines. Sentence to be carried out immediately”

Before I can even say anything or do anything I am pulled from the car by officer Mark and taken to where the girls are standing. Officer Debbie pulls their cop car up next to my car and turns on the all the white lights it has on it. I am handcuffed to the right side of the cop cars brush guard and told not to move. The girls are in total shock at this time, everything seems to be moving at light speed. Officer Debbie has walked to the front of the cop car and pulled two pre tied nooses from the back seat of her car. Then she walks to Dorothy and turns to me telling me to watch the show with a wink.

Officer Mark walks to Ann who stands frozen in place still in shock from being told she is to hang for a bad tail light. Grabbing her by the back of the neck to hold her in place he unzips her dress and cuts the sleeves so that the dress will fall to the ground. I start to try to say something but something in my mind tells me not to. Officer Mark pulls Ann back away from her dress and bends over and picks it up. Handing the dress to Officer Debbie he lets go of Ann leaving her standing there in only her red pumps, teal thong and totally topless. God she has nice tits I think to myself as I stair at my wife’s 34D boobs. Not waisting anytime officer Mark grabs Dorothy by the neck also and tairs off her button up top and unzips her leather mini skirt. Letting both fall to the ground. Again pulling Dorothy back just has he had Ann and picking up the clothes this time he tosses them to officer Debbie who walks back the cop car and puts the clothes in the back seat. Officer Debbie picks up the two nooses from the hood of the car, tying the loose ends of the nooses to the brush guard she tosses the nooses over the tree branch 10feet about our heads.

Looking back at my wife Ann and Dorothy I see that Dorothy has on a green lace bra and green thong. I can’t help but think what a show as I stair at the two gals almost naked in front of me.

“Well any last word” officer Mark says as he pulls the nooses down and puts the first one around Dorothy’s neck. Not a word is spoken or even a sound is made by ether Ann or Dorothy as officer Mark walks over to Ann and puts the noose that will end my wife’s life around her neck. Pulling both nooses tight officer Mark steps back and again he asks “any last words?”

Ann starts to open her mouth and Dorothy starts to say “St….” but nether of them get to say a word as officer Debbie puts the cop car in reverse and slowly almost painstakingly slow backs the car up pulling my wife and my friend off the ground into the air. Almost instantly both Ann and Dorothy’s eyes get as big as silver dollars and both start kicking wildly as they try desperately to reach for sold ground. They are about 4 feet apart in the air and Ann’s tits are bouncing you would think she was jumping up and down she is kicking so hard. I can’t help but be turned on as I watch afraid to take my eyes off of what’s going on in front of me.

“well now this is not a good show” officer Mark says taking his knife and holding Ann still. With a quick cut he cuts off Ann’s thong and tosses it to Officer Debbie. Walking over to Dorothy he does the same thing, cut off the bra and then the thong leaving both women only their pumps on their feet. “now that is a show”

The pumps only stay on for a second before both Ann and Dorothy kick them off. I can see the rope digging into Ann’s soft neck. The same neck I had kissed many times, the same neck that had “tried” breath control play before but never like this.

I have no idea how long they have been up for until I hear officer Mark say “2 min and these gals still have some fight in them”

Two min I think looking at my wife being hung in front of me naked and my friend, hell my wife’s best friend Dorothy a few feet away from Ann also naked and kicking like a mad woman trying to stay alive.

“Looks like they are starting to slow down” Officer Debbie says as she looks over at me then turning to her partner I bet you that the blond will outlast the brunette.”

“ok, if I win” Mark says looking at her “you blow me under their bodies if you win I’ll eat you out under their bodies”

“sounds good to me” Debbie says with a smile.

Both Ann and Dorothy are starting to slow their kicking now. I know that any min now the end will come. Both of their faces are beat read and both pair of 34D boobs are barley moving. Then Dorothy stops moving, stops kicking she just swings naked, noosed 6 inches off the ground.

“hell ya” I hear as Mark leads Debbie out to Dorothy’s body. I look at Ann thinking…I don’t know what I am thinking. We make eye contact and then I see her eyes roll into her head and she stops kicking also.

“Well here we go, Time of death 0116 for a Dorothy Brown and 0117 for a Mrs Ann Cntry. Sir if you will tell me that these are the bodies of the two names I just said you can be on your way” Officer Debbie says walking over to me

“yes” I say still looking at Ann and Dorothy hanging there.

“here you go a copy of the death certificates for your records we hope you had a fine time in Dolcett county and hope to see you again” Debbie says

“Can I get their bodies?”

“ You can’t sir, we handle the bodies and the law says we can’t give them to you ever so if you want to say good by now is the time and you might want to hurry the meat wagon will be here oh look sorry sir it’s here already. We will also have to take your car to pay for the execution you understand sir”

“my car?!”

“yes sir and it’s the law”

I take one last look at my wife hanging there naked in the moon light and light from all the cars around her now. I look at Dorothy hanging there also and wonder how did this all happen so fast. My view is blocked by a big truck that says Dolcett County Meat Wagon on the side.

What is this place I think as I start walking down the road.

I Was out walking over the moor one day in the summer and passing through a farmyard i could hear hens clucking away. curious i went into the barn and was amazed at the number of fresh brown eggs there were lying around. i picked up a couple when a harsh voice behind me said what the hell do you think you are doing and i spun round to face a red faced very angry farmer. no no i`m not stealing i was just looking at the eggs i did`nt want them,but with an egg in each hand it did`nt sound convincing. the farmer grabbed my arm, dragged me outside across the yard and into the cow shed ,he pulled me into one stall with only one cow tethered to a ring in the wall. now strip you thieving bitch,strip naked. you must be bloody joking i shouted but he pulled off my coat and ripped my blouse in two now get the rest off or i will. blubbering now i meekly did as he said, down to my black satin undies. well you did`nt buy those from the charity shop did you ,posh bird are you, and stealing my eggs. i was`nt i was`nt i said but to no avail,my boobs popped out of my bra, his eyes sparkled, then i slipped out of my knickers, he is going to fuck me i thought, might as well get it over with. the farmer grabbed my arms pulled them behind my back and tied them tightly with red twine,oh no don`t hurt me,please don`t hurt me, i was beginning to panic now. i was dragged to the back of the tethered cow and with one hand he pushed it`s tail to one side and grabbed me by the back of my neck,pushing my head right up to it`s bum, what are you doing i yelled but in one hugh push my head went deep into the cows hot bum,i screamed out loud as the warm flesh of the cows bum tightened round my head,i just could`nt believe where my head was and i could breath too. i felt my legs being spread and cried out oh don`t not knowing if i could be heard,then fingers began to probe my pussy, he knew what he was doing and in no time at all i was wet and seconds later i felt his dick opening my pussy lips and ramming me hard his balls slapping my bum as he fucked my body. the cows bum kept tightening then easing round my head, pleasent feeling really, i just could`nt believe where my head was, but then i felt hot sperm shooting into my womb felt the farmers hands on my hips holding me while he mated me, i was fucked and filled with his hot cum. he pulled out of my wet pussy and i heard him shout out , hey jim bring the men in with you i have a treat for you. my heart began to pound oh god no i`m going to be gang banged i screamed into the cows ass but it was no use, another hard dick slipped into my wet pussy,rough hands held my hips and i was being pounded once again, i must say though the one up me now had a big dick i was beginning to get aroused. i took five more one after the other,then i heard a womans voice, what are you lot up to, then laughter, oh great what has she don`t to deserve that, stealing eggs i heard the farmer say, just then the cow farted the stink was undescribable and my thoughts were oh god no it`s going to shit, then it`s bum tightened round my head again and this female voice said i had better teach her a lesson then,i tried to say please let me go now then slap a sharp pain across my buttocks then another and another, i was screaming inside the cows bum my ass was on fire sperm running down my legs,she was hitting me with some kind of cane and it hurt like hell,i was actually crying inside the cows bum. it finally stopped,i felt strong hands on my shoulders and one quick pull and my head plopped out of the cow who mooo`d very loudly,i fell in a heap in the straw but seconds later it was like i had given it an enema the cow shit all over my curled up body hot piss too drenched me,i could hear howls of laughter as my humiliation was complete. a voice said there is a water trough in the far corner go clean your self up, then i was alone. i dragged my shit covered body over to the water tank and managed somehow to clean myself up, my pussy was full of sperm who`s it was i would never know, but strangely i felt hot and horny i could`nt believe where my head had just been and those farmhands certainly knew how to fuck a girl.i dressed and smiled at the cow even stroked him as i walked ,legs a bit apart, i was sore, to the door and a voice said and don`t you ever come stealing my eggs again i was so ashamed i could`nt even look at him,but walking up the lane my thoughts got more and more erotic, if i come back again, next time he might give me to the bull for mating, now there`s a thought.

I stop paying my milk bill so the farmer pulls me into his van and takes me back to the farm,there he ties me up in his barn and leaves me for a while rolling in the hay.ten fifteen minutes he is back ,carries me out into the field where i can see a cow tethered with its feet apart. now you cheating bitch this is what you get for now paying your due`s, he strips me naked as i protest and cry,i only struggle a little bit, then he slides my body under the cow pulls my arms above my head and ties them to tent pegs in the ground."now you cheating bitch, it`s payback time you will be more than ready to pay your bills after this". i look at him,then look up and gasp,"oh god no, not that" i have been positioned with my face in line with the cows bum, have you ever seen a cow shit, oh my god it`s hugh, now i`m crying,pleading, when that cow lifts its tail, it does`nt bear thinking about. the farmer has put a feed bag over the cows head so it is contentedly munching away,i am tied down tight, my boobs heaving, whispering "oh god no" but i`m also very very horny. five minutes, ten minutes, then the cows tail starts to rise, the farmer in his barn hears a loud shreak and"NNNOOOO OH GOD NOO AAAGGGG" and smiles to himself because he know another bad payer has her face covered in hot slimy cow shit. needless to say, i did`nt pay my bills,i went back for more,and in the end i married the farmer,it`s amazing what you can get up to on a farm

Back
Top Bottom