Any African-american Women Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fair comment, it's about development. Interesting that you resurrected the cross (but not the body...) Regards, B

Yeah, that model was Victoria 1, the first version of DAZ's Victoria series, pretty crude by today's standards but a quantum leap above what we had before. The Poser human models before that, going back to 1996 when I first got hold of Poser, didn't have toes, just kind of paddles for feet like those wooden artist's mannequins. I don't think their eyes would move, either. And yes, I did do some crux pictures using those, then tried to photoshop in toes, hair, etc. Pretty grim. But the original purpose of Poser was as an electronic artist's mannequin, not for creating photorealistic scenes.

They're up to Victoria 7 now, but the model I used for "The Serpent's Eye" was Victoria 4.

Yeah, that model was Victoria 1, the first version of DAZ's Victoria series, pretty crude by today's standards but a quantum leap above what we had before. The Poser human models before that, going back to 1996 when I first got hold of Poser, didn't have toes, just kind of paddles for feet like those wooden artist's mannequins. I don't think their eyes would move, either. And yes, I did do some crux pictures using those, then tried to photoshop in toes, hair, etc. Pretty grim. But the original purpose of Poser was as an electronic artist's mannequin, not for creating photorealistic scenes.

They're up to Victoria 7 now, but the model I used for "The Serpent's Eye" was Victoria 4.
Well you certainly made a good job of her. I see quite a few rather crude virtual figures in older pics and the joints, especially knees, never look convincing. I have never used such programmes myself, having graduated straight from wet paint to manipulation! Any way, keep up the good work and maybe between us we can produce some nice black victims for Ed!

I have to confess that I'm a bit confused by this thread. While the name is "Any African-American Women Crucified", I've seen many beautiful women, but now, 13 pages into this, I don't believe I've seen one crucified. I think the name needs to be changed to reflect what is actually here. Just my opinion.

We did find a few at the beginning, but it soon drifted off-topic,
probably because there really are very few images out there of African or African-ancestry women crucified,
more's the pity.

And yes, perhaps it would be better if people here with a stock of other images of such ladies
not curcified but otherwise attractive, were to start a new thread - just 'Afro Women'? ;)

And yes, perhaps it would be better if people here with a stock of other images of such ladies
not crucified but otherwise attractive, were to start a new thread - just 'Afro Women'? ;)

Could you create the thread and move the relevant part of this thread into it?

I have to confess that I'm a bit confused by this thread. While the name is "Any African-American Women Crucified", I've seen many beautiful women, but now, 13 pages into this, I don't believe I've seen one crucified. I think the name needs to be changed to reflect what is actually here. Just my opinion.

It's Ed's thread (well he started it) although we haven't heard from him since March 2016 (page 3) - hope he hasn't become disillusioned. To be fair, he gave it the title 'Any African-American Women Crucified?' i.e. it's a question. Arguably the question has been answered - 'Yes, but not as many as suffer other forms of abuse or no abuse at all.' I'm as guilty as anyone of going off topic in my discussion with Jedakk, but sometimes threads just evolve. This one's just completed ten pages without any input from its originator, and that can't be so bad?

Could you create the thread and move the relevant part of this thread into it?
I wouldn't want to do that. I don't think it's a big issue -
plenty of people have found this thread and evidently enjoy it.
And I'm glad it has run well - when I was new here, I raised a similar question,
but the thread got side-tracked into a rather irrelevant argument
about whether Black girls would have been crucified in Roman or other ancient times -
I'm sure they would, but the point was to find pictures, and this thread's probably
unearthed as much as can be found.

Starting non-crux 'Afro' thread is just my suggestion,
I shan't feel offended if it's ignored -
it would be best started by someone who's got a stock of suitable images.

Last edited:
No, we can't split posts off, we can only move whole threads.
It could be moved and given a different name, but I wouldn't want to do that.

I don't think it's a big issue - plenty of people have found this thread
and evidently enjoy it. And I'm glad it has run well - when I was new here,
I raised a similar question, but the thread got side-tracked into a rather irrelevant argument
about whether Black girls would have been crucified in Roman or other ancient times -
I'm sure they would, but the point was to find pictures, and this thread's probably
unearthed as much as can be found.

Starting non-crux 'Afro' thread is just my suggestion,
I shan't feel offended if it's ignored -
it would be best started by someone who's got a stock of suitable images.

Heed Eulalia's words, here...
From a well trained slave,
words of wisdow will come...

;)

Back
Top Bottom