Ariel

Go to CruxDreams.com
and now my own redhead and all my wishes are filled:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

If I were ever to produce a big-budget Roman-era cable series, and a big crucifixion scene (oh yes, there'd be one -every episode!) called for a lovely, erotic chick to squirm naked on a cross, this is who I hope central casting would send me! The perfect crux victim! She wouldn't be a slave either; she'd be highborn who through fate or circumstances managed to get crucified...somehow or other. And she'd get plenty of screen (and scream) time, too!

:rolleyes:

:D I like this girl, in particular the last pose...;)

You are getting good with manips Messa!...but please don't use bright reds for blood. If you are using photoshop there are plenty of free tutorials. In shadow blood is very dark red. The attached pic is a blood splatter where you can pick from an infinite range.

Attachments

• bloodsplatter.jpg
    bloodsplatter.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 23
You are getting good with manips Messa!...but please don't use bright reds for blood. If you are using photoshop there are plenty of free tutorials. In shadow blood is very dark red. The attached pic is a blood splatter where you can pick from an infinite range.
she is using a Corel Paintshop (C4?) program also........

Yes, in fact I've always difficulty to choose the right color for blood....but I try to learn...:cool:

Yes, in fact I've always difficulty to choose the right color for blood....but I try to learn...:cool:
Try the following as a rule of thumb

Fresh blood, oxygen rich
R = 210
G = 30
B = 30

Thickened, not oxygen rich blood (runs of blood)
R = 150-180
G = 3-5
B = 3-5

Fine blood spray
R = 235
G = 135
B = 135

Non bleeding whip marks may be in a similar tone as fine spray.

The difficulty with whip marks is the fact that they are not one color, pretty much like the blood splatter Melissa showed isn't one color as well.
Same goes for a run of blood, that should contain a highlight (reflection of sky)

But that's stuff for a thread and OT here.

here some nailed feetfeet-nailed-on-tree.jpgbleeding made in paintshop and I using it in paintshop and photoshop

I certainly will ask to see his union card...

Tree

..what, Ulrika? ...It's faked??? What the hell is the point in that???

"Summer Breeze,make's me feel fine."

Back
Top Bottom