896b30218aafc89d649a290dfc624fd0.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN0302.JPG
    DSCN0302.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 153
  • Noble_IMG_Marissa_arms_to_chest1.jpg
    Noble_IMG_Marissa_arms_to_chest1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 147
messaline, excellent post, thanks for sharing.

For those who love Art Bondage ...

You can add your pics but only if they are Art Bondage , not tied women !

A link for the last one ... http://www.manolo-photography.com/gallery/london-festival-of-the-art-of-japanese-bondage-2012

What you are showing is Shibari!

What is Shibari?
In Japanese, “Shibari” simply means “to tie”. The contemporary meaning of Shibari describes an ancient Japanese artistic form of rope bondage.

The origin of Shibari comes from Hojo-jutsu, the martial art of restraining captives. In Japan from 1400 to 1700, while the local police and Samurai used Hojo-jutsu as a form of imprisonment and torture, the honor of these ancient Samurai warriors required them to treat their prisoners well. So, they used different techniques to tie their prisoners, showing the honor and status of their captured prisoner.

In the late 1800′s and early 1900′s a new form of erotic Hojo-justu evolved, called Kinbaku, the art of erotic bondage. Today, particularly in the west, the art of erotic bondage is typically called Shibari, which is an art of erotic spirituality, not a martial art.

Shibari style rigging creates geometric patterns and shapes with rope that contrast beautifully with the human body’s natural curves. The ropes and their texture provide contrast to smooth skin and curves. In Shibari, the model is the canvas, the rope is the paint and brush, and the rigger is the rope artist.

The aesthetic arrangement of ropes and knots on the model’s body in Shibari rigging emphasizes characteristics like sensuality, vulnerability, and also strength. The positioning of knots in appropriate places stimulates pressure points on the body, very similarly to acupuncture techniques and Shiatsu, a form of Japanese massage. Some believe a Shibari experience also stimulates Ki energy flow and transfer.

In addition to creating beautiful patterns, with rope, body and limb placements, Shibari rigging induces physiological conditions known as “sub space” and “top space”, which are similar to the “runners high” experienced by athletes. A Shibari experience results in an increased level of endorphins and other hormones, creating a trance-like experience for the bottom/model and an adrenaline rush for the Top/rigger. When a Shibari scene is performed with appropriate ambience, these effects are actually visible in the face of the model. The term “rope drunk” is sometimes affectionately used to describe the euphoric condition of the model after a Shibari experience.

For most practitioners of Shibari, the use of rope bondage does not include an unwilling victim like the “Damsels in Distress” images popular in Detective type magazines. Instead, there is a collaboration between the Shibari artist (the rigger/Top) and the Shibari canvas (the model/bottom) to create a combination of effects including visual beauty, power exchange, helplessness, relaxation, and sub space and top space physiological experiences.

Contemporary practitioners of Shibari enjoy creating beautiful still images, live and recorded performance art. Shibari can also be used as a component in BDSM play and an enhancement in sexual activities.

Some for men too ... ;)

Attachments

• 400_F_28775692_Lm28StqymcmZexDdDzhGeR1z4WugUBmg.jpg
    400_F_28775692_Lm28StqymcmZexDdDzhGeR1z4WugUBmg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 896b30218aafc89d649a290dfc624fd0.jpg
    896b30218aafc89d649a290dfc624fd0.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
  • shibari3.jpg
    shibari3.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 86
  • stock-photo-muscled-male-model-with-ropes-around-his-body-68109661.jpg
    stock-photo-muscled-male-model-with-ropes-around-his-body-68109661.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 75
Noble Manqué :

Noble has been exploring his fascination with consensual Dominant/submissive hierarchies and erotic rope bondage for over three decades. He is recognized in the Portland lifestyle community as a thoughtful and accomplished instructor with a knack for helping others learn the captivating art of rope restraint. He established Noble Rope Arts in 2008 to encourage other open-minded people to learn how to safely explore rope bondage and other forms of BDSM play as a powerful means of connecting deeply with their play partners, lovers, and themselves. Noble writes, creates erotic bondage photographs, and teaches workshops on kinky play in his home town of Portland, Oregon. He was a featured presenter at Erosfest 2009, teaching workshops on flogging and erotic rope bondage. He is the co-author of the book “Lightning Bolt Rope Bondage” and is presently working on a book on using bamboo poles in rope bondage.

Attachments

• IMG_4054_blend.jpg
    IMG_4054_blend.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 83
  • Noble_IMG_0051-Large.jpg
    Noble_IMG_0051-Large.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Noble_IMG_1350-Large-300x200.jpg
    Noble_IMG_1350-Large-300x200.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Noble_IMG_2059-RGB-Large.jpg
    Noble_IMG_2059-RGB-Large.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 91
#2...
I know the hair color may be wrong but Tree sees Messa bound and placed in the old stone cysteine. She looks up at me and asks "Do you think rain can hurt me?"

"No" Tree says "but it might be cold and could drown you if we get enough. Here, I'll help warm you up."

she watchs him open his fly and pull out his cock. Just before he starts pissing on her Messa says "You are always so thoughtful, Tree..."

T

...no, Ulrika, I don't think she was being sincere...

In opening this thread, I must think that it could be troubled by , at least, one disgusting joke ...

Then, it's done !:( ( just about one of my favorite pic ! )

I could ask for that it will be deleted , but, no ... Vulgarity and indelicacy soil only those who express them ...

I want to well notice that if another kind of joke like this one is posted, I stop the thread and those who will desire to see some "beauty" must be deprived of a moment of pleasure ...

But, never mind ...

Noble_IMG_0051-Large.jpg

Your Messa ... DSCF1287.JPG

in the 'Art Gallery' thread, I posted this,

a slightly wacky take on this theme -
the USA pavilion at the Great Exhibition in London, 1851,
featured Hiram Powers' 'Greek Slave' -
she was evidently a crowd-puller!

Great Exhibition.jpg

Back
Top Bottom