Assignment: Zilawe

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree is wondering how convicts Meghan and Barbara are adjusting to the labor camp.
View attachment 557561
I do hope they remember every day that passes brings them closer to freedom...

Tree

Great pic of a typical day at penal labor for the Zilawean government. Adjustment is something that must be done quickly in order to survive and Barb and Meghan can assure Mr. Tree that they are doing their best, but it's no picnic. They also thank him for the good wishes, and wish they could have him change places with them because Missouri is beginning to sound like less of a shithole that Zilawe (a thought that would never have occurred to them a few days ago).

Seriously. Their story will resume again on Monday. Stay tuned for Moore!

Tree is wondering how convicts Meghan and Barbara are adjusting to the labor camp.
View attachment 557561

Tree
Great pic of a typical day at penal labor for the Zilawean government. Adjustment is something that must be done quickly in order to survive and Barb and Meghan can assure Mr. Tree that they are doing their best, but it's no picnic. They also thank him for the good wishes, and wish they could have him change places with them because Missouri is beginning to sound like less of a shithole that Zilawe (a thought that would never have occurred to them a few days ago).

Maybe now useful for the story...
Madiosi-2018-092-chained.jpg

1 day down, 3649 to go on their 10 year sentence... Oh, wait, I forgot about leap years. Make that 3651 to go...

But unlike Missouri, crucifixion is not in the Zilawean penal code. Hold on, let me check and I'll get back to you...

1 day down, 3649 to go on their 10 year sentence... Oh, wait, I forgot about leap years. Make that 3651 to go...

But unlike Missouri, crucifixion is not in the Zilawean penal code. Hold on, let me check and I'll get back to you...
Do let us know about the penal code... I'm sure Barb can convince them there is a need for crucifixion...

ATTENTION
"ASSIGNMENT ZILAWE"
FANS

Our story is about to resume

Madiosi-2018-085-Zilawe.jpg

It's time,
for the girls to be transported to
their new home, otherwise known as,

Zilawe Penal System Rehabilitation and Re-education Camp #4

Will they like it?
Will they be naked?
Will they suffer cruelty?
Will they survive?
-or-

Will they be rescued?

Watch for the restart ... coming ... later today

:popcorn:

Last edited:
ATTENTION

"ASSIGNMENT ZILAWE"

FANS

Our story is about to resume

It's time,

for the girls to be transported to

their new home, otherwise known as,

Zilawe Penal System Rehabilitation and Re-education Camp #4

Will they like it?

Will they be naked?

Will they suffer cruelty?

Will they survive?

-or-

Will they be rescued?

Watch for the restart ... coming ... later today

:popcorn:

Great news and a great pic! Looking forward to reading the restart!

Back
Top Bottom