Astrospartus's manipulations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for launching this thread to showcase your distinctive manipulations, Astrospartus. One of my favourites among your early works is this one entitled, 'Femjoy 11396-014-Copie', which refers to the Femjoy numbering of the original source from 'Droplets on my Skin'. The manipulation on the left is compared with the original, photographed exactly fourteen years ago today, on 21 May 2007. :)

The picture is part of a sequence of aerial views taken by Valery Anzilov, shortly after 8 am, looking down onto the boulders at the base of Swan's Rock, near Simeiz on the Crimean Coast. The slender model lying on her back is Alice Kiss, consistently presented by Femjoy in the name, 'Ondine'.

The manipulation was published on DeviantArt seven years ago. When I reviewed it in the 'Crux Legend' thread in 2017, I mis-attributed the source to the similar 'Low Tide' series, photographed on the same day. I complimented Astrospartus on the skilful application of a slimy, wet look to Alice's skin, which is dripping off her arms and feet. This appears to have been created entirely by digital painting. I am still unable to identify something which looks like an aquatic sporran. Rather than modest attire, this is more likely to be some creature whose attentions she is receiving whilst spread out on her back in a state of ecstasy.

Whilst we can only speculate about its meaning, as a fantasy image it is probably unique among the large number of manipulations inspired by Alice, and at the time of publication it was unusual for avoiding the crux theme. Nice work, Astrospartus - we shall look forward to seeing more! :D
Definitely looking forward to seeing more your work Astrospartus! Another wonderful find Bob! Thanks for bringing it to this thread!

Sure. What type of poses?
Any sexy pose, it's up to you or your (barefeet) model. She has to act like she is being attacked by some evil invisible creature or invisible tentacles. Faces expression is as important as the pose. It should be realistic. Look at my deviantart work for inspiration but to be more funny for you and your models do your own ideas.
For example, it's very hard to find pics where model are holding invisible tentacles in there hands. I always have something to erase ;)

Thank you for launching this thread to showcase your distinctive manipulations, Astrospartus. One of my favourites among your early works is this one entitled, 'Femjoy 11396-014-Copie', which refers to the Femjoy numbering of the original source from 'Droplets on my Skin'. The manipulation on the left is compared with the original, photographed exactly fourteen years ago today, on 21 May 2007. :)

The picture is part of a sequence of aerial views taken by Valery Anzilov, shortly after 8 am, looking down onto the boulders at the base of Swan's Rock, near Simeiz on the Crimean Coast. The slender model lying on her back is Alice Kiss, consistently presented by Femjoy in the name, 'Ondine'.

The manipulation was published on DeviantArt seven years ago. When I reviewed it in the 'Crux Legend' thread in 2017, I mis-attributed the source to the similar 'Low Tide' series, photographed on the same day. I complimented Astrospartus on the skilful application of a slimy, wet look to Alice's skin, which is dripping off her arms and feet. This appears to have been created entirely by digital painting. I am still unable to identify something which looks like an aquatic sporran. Rather than modest attire, this is more likely to be some creature whose attentions she is receiving whilst spread out on her back in a state of ecstasy.

Whilst we can only speculate about its meaning, as a fantasy image it is probably unique among the large number of manipulations inspired by Alice, and at the time of publication it was unusual for avoiding the crux theme. Nice work, Astrospartus - we shall look forward to seeing more! :D
Impressive comments, thank you

Prometheus version:

2063932957 copie.jpg
The model is Ira (also named as Irina or Irena) derived from the Cruxdreams session filmed on 11 December 2007.
Makar photographed her and commented later how cold she was during the indoor session.
The crucifixion pose has translated well into the new tentacle-peril scenario. Nice work, Astrospartus! :)

We do not often see cruciform manipulations of Samantha, based on her 'Jacoba' series. I was intrigued by her toe rings, since I had no recollection of her wearing these. When I checked the Arkady series, I saw that she was wearing no jewellery at all, and so the rings have been added, quite convincingly, to the manipulated figure.

In addition to the contrast between apparently alien and human textures, the unusual background provides a complimentary colour contrast with the skin tones. This helps the figure to stand out, with a three-dimensional quality, emphasising the sense of helpless vulnerability. Nice work, Astrospartus! :)

Back
Top Bottom