Barb and the letter

Go to CruxDreams.com
I doubt I will be sane if I survive until morning. Why have they done this to me?

-Barb Moore

Is it because I complain too much? :oops:

Barb will suffer into the darkness. There are a few guards a hundred feet from Barb hanging from her cross. It is amazing how the poor woman struggles to live. Such a waste of effort; it would have been much more merciful if they would have just hanged her by the neck… Things aren’t always kind at Crux Forums.

No, things are DEFINITELY NOT ALWAYS KIND AT CRUXFORUMS .... :mad:

With her last bit of energy Barb cries out “You have killed me! Just let me die…”

But, he won't, will he? :confused::facepalm:

But, he won't, will he? :confused::facepalm:
Of course he won't just let you die... read on...

It is dark now. The crowds are gone. It is a cloudy night so I cannot see much at all. I have nothing but the constant torture of the cross.
jjb116 b.jpg
Breathing is near impossible. I take as deep a breath as I can. I look about one last time.
crux 288.jpg
My head leans forward. I give up. The cross has won…

-Barb Moore

The next morning the cross still stands but it is empty as Ms. Moore has been removed from it.

cross016.jpg

Days later Barbara would wake from sedation. Her wounds are healing quite nicely. A surgeon using a special blend of ‘Gorilla Glue’ has mended the bones in her feet.

Barb gets up and is surprised that she is not only alive but can even walk though gingerly at best. Wondering where she is she walks out of a French door onto a large deck. She sees the cowboy that nailed her to the cross.

“Am I really alive” I ask.

“You look so to me.”

“Am I your prisoner?”

“No, you are a free woman” he replies.

It is a warm afternoon on the deck. I unbutton the gown and slide it off. I figure I was nude when he nailed me to the cross so I’m not showing anything he hasn’t seen before.
barb 039.jpg
I sit down and say “I was condemned to death. How am I here?”

“I am not a great defense lawyer but I know contract law. My contract was to crucify you and take your body down before midnight that day. The contract didn’t say you had to be dead when you were taken from the cross. Nobody pays attention to the fine print anymore” he explains.

“So I can leave whenever I want” I ask.

“I’m not keeping you here but I think you ought to ask the doctor when it is safe for you to travel. She’ll be here tomorrow morning.”

So I have been condemned and crucified yet I have survived and am again a free woman. Curiosity gets to me and I ask “Did I look good on the cross?”

“You looked marvelous” he replies.

I smile with a touch of smugness.
barb 079.jpg
I get home a few days later. There is a pack of DVDs waiting that have my crucifixion recorded from when they put the beam on my back until I am off. I watched the whole thing with surreal fascination.
barb 071.jpg
I later got a book offer with a sizable cash advance…

-Barb Moore

The end

Tree hopes this was enjoyed by all...

Nobody pays attention to the fine print anymore” he explains

See what I started? ;)

I get home a few days later. There is a pack of DVDs waiting that have my crucifixion recorded from when they put the beam on my back until I am off. I watched the whole thing with surreal fascination.

Don’t post that pic. That’s private! :mad:

Too late ... :facepalm:

Yep. May I borrow the Mustang keys? :p

“I am not a great defense lawyer but I know contract law. My contract was to crucify you and take your body down before midnight that day. The contract didn’t say you had to be dead when you were taken from the cross. Nobody pays attention to the fine print anymore” he explains.

SEE YOU ANOTHER TIME, PERHAPS. :cool:;)

Thanks for a great read, Tree. :) Very effective story building around the illustrations, sometimes erotic, and often with a touch of humour.
:clapping::clapping::headbang:

It is dark now. The crowds are gone. It is a cloudy night so I cannot see much at all. I have nothing but the constant torture of the cross.
View attachment 606913
Breathing is near impossible. I take as deep a breath as I can. I look about one last time.
View attachment 606912

-Barb Moore

The next morning the cross still stands but it is empty as Ms. Moore has been removed from it.

View attachment 606914

Days later Barbara would wake from sedation. Her wounds are healing quite nicely. A surgeon using a special blend of ‘Gorilla Glue’ has mended the bones in her feet.

Barb gets up and is surprised that she is not only alive but can even walk though gingerly at best. Wondering where she is she walks out of a French door onto a large deck. She sees the cowboy that nailed her to the cross.

“You look so to me.”

“Am I your prisoner?”

It is a warm afternoon on the deck. I unbutton the gown and slide it off. I figure I was nude when he nailed me to the cross so I’m not showing anything he hasn’t seen before.
View attachment 606916

“I’m not keeping you here but I think you ought to ask the doctor when it is safe for you to travel. She’ll be here tomorrow morning.”

So I have been condemned and crucified yet I have survived and am again a free woman. Curiosity gets to me and I ask “Did I look good on the cross?”

View attachment 606918
View attachment 606917

-Barb Moore

The end

Nice ending. Survive on a technicality, get mended, and watch the whole thing in DVD.

Um, is it on Netflix yet????

With my internet I have no way of knowing if it is on Netflix.

I enjoyed writing this one as the only ones who knew Barb could survive were her executioners...

And I am grateful to have survived, and I’m sorry about your Mustang’s crumpled fender, Tree. :confused:

View attachment 606913
View attachment 606912

-Barb Moore

View attachment 606914

“You look so to me.”

“Am I your prisoner?”

View attachment 606916

View attachment 606918
View attachment 606917

-Barb Moore

The end

This story is magnificent. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Back
Top Bottom