Barbaria enters the arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
I see that I am at quite a disadvantage. He has a bigger weapon (two in fact), a bigger body and a lot more muscle. I’ll have to very quick and clever, or else! Hopefully he’s dull-witted and slow. If I lose ... and decides to rape me ... well .... my god, he is big!

No sympathy? He is without any clothing and Barb is well dressed. The last action I remembered you did it well. ;)

Moving lightning fast, I try to take the initiative with a high thrust ... trusting that he wouldn’t expect me to thrust from high and above and might not react quickly enough to parry.
Cut his appendage off....that will sufficiently disable him,for you to commit the coup-de-grace.....

Wow! It worked! See! I drew first blood. He didn’t see it coming, did he? Now what? Extract my weapon, I guess. But how without exposing myself to a counterblow? Shit! Well, I suppose I could always run. He so big and musclebound, he probably couldn’t catch me unless he somehow cornered me. Too bad his wound is only superficial. If only I had gotten him in the chest or neck!

Back
Top Bottom