Barbary Coast

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pious-ese for 'I'm a right lucky bastard, aren't I?' :D

Aww, not always... but it isn't often that Barb gets to keep covered up right to the end (though not unknown) ;)
I thought she kept her clothes on in 'Wraggles', but I just checked, she didn't. :rolleyes:
My stories generally turn out OK in the end. No hints as to this one, though. Barb and I are still working on it:rolleyes:

As for clothes, it's a pain to have to write descriptions of women's clothing and you always risk a faux pas (I would never wear that blouse with that skirt! Those pants do NOT make me look fat!). Whereas, "naked" is simple and you can't screw it up.

Last edited:
My stories generally turn out OK in the end. No hints as to this one, though. Barb and I are still working on it:rolleyes:

As for clothes, it's a pain to have to write descriptions of women's clothing and you always risk a faux pas (I would never wear that blouse with that skirt! Those pants do NOT make me look fat!). Whereas, "naked" is simple and you can't screw it up.
No ugly shoes to complain about either ;)

18. Late night, 6 July, 1803. Istanbol slave market. Lady Barbara

"Who are you?" I asked, huffing and puffing from trying to keep up with him as he led me by my golden chain and collar through the maze of Istanbol's slave market.

" I am the Sehzade, the Prince, and brother of the Sultan himself," he replied.

Madiosi2017-378-Barbary Coast18-2b.jpg

Encouraged by his surprising ability to speak English, I continued on, taking care to insert a note of haughtiness worthy of Lady Pru in my expression, "I am an English lady, I will have you know! First daughter of the Duke of Cruxton. no less. Have you thought of a ransom? I am quite certain that my father, the Duke, would pay well for my release. I am quite marriageable, as you can well see. My father is ambitious and has plans for me. I am not unattractive and could easily snag a Duke or an Earl, perhaps even royalty."

"Sehzade has no interest in your father's potential marriage alliances, nor in English money. Only in the divine pleasures of the flesh."

"Oh ......" I said, lapsing into disappointed silence.

We exited the slave market and wound our way through the city's sprawling torch-lit bazaar. Everywhere he led me, the crowds parted in deference, or was it in fear? Probably both, I decided.

Once we had left the teeming bazaar, the streets and passageways of Constantinople were virtually empty and eerily quiet.

My mind was racing. What was going to happen to me? Would he take me straight to his bed and expect me to please him? And how? As Mary pleased the pirate, Karim? Perish the thought! Was there any way out of this? Some way to delay the inevitable? I knew I had to try. Lady Pru would expect no less of me, not t mention my father, the Duke!

I hurried forward, nearly catching up with him.

"You should know that ... that ... that I am not experienced," I stammered awkwardly.

"Sehzade knows. All the better! Why do you think I paid that fat lout, Mehmet Ali, so much for you?"

"I will disappoint. I have never ..."

"Sehzade is not concerned. Sehzade will play you his new English lady like a fine instrument and promises that when he is finished, she shall scream eternally for more!"

With that, I lapsed into silence again. The man certainly has an ego, and no lack of self-assurance ... but then again he is the brother of the Sultan, I reasoned.

Eventually we reached a formidable looking gateway, entrance to what appeared to be an immense palace complex.

"Topkapi, my home," he said to me, proudly waving an arm in a wide arc as we passed through a massive gate into an inner courtyard. I followed along docilely through two more courtyards, and then to a palace with a door adorned with gleaming golden hinges and latch.

A slave appeared out of nowhere to open the door, bowing deeply as we stepped inside. I was led along an elegant marble-floored corridor, past a great many doors, and then into a larger room with a sunken pool in the center. The air was very warm and humid. I could immediately feel sweat breaking out on my brow.

The Sehzade clapped his hands twice and a dark-skinned eunuch appeared, dressed in a fine red robe with black trim and tall white headgear.

A series of rapid-fire orders were given. The eunuch nodded and bowed after each.

Turning to me, the Sehzade said, "This is Beshir Agha. As the chief black eunuch, he holds the post of Kizlar Agha, and is responsible for the supervision of the private apartments of the Sultan and his brothers, and of course the palace harem."

Beshir Agha bowed deeply in my direction. Not knowing what else to do, I attempted a half-curtsy.

"Beshir Agha," continued the Sehzade, "will prepare you now for your first night here. I will see to devouring you later."

Beshir Agha poked me, pointing to the floor. At first I was confused, then remembered that back in England one is expected to kneel before royalty when arriving or leaving. Figuring it must be the same there, I knelt.

And with that, the Sehzade left me kneeling, head bowed and naked, my golden chain draped over my shoulder, waiting awkwardly for what might happen next.

Madiosi2017-377-Barbary Coast18-1a.jpg

Beshir Agha beckoned for me to follow him. He led me to edge of the pool and pointed at the water, which swirled about in a clock-wise fashion. I hesitated, then stuck my toe in. The water was quite warm.

Two naked harem girls appeared. They took me by the arms and guided me into the pool, whereupon they proceeded to bathe me. When they had finished, they led me out, dried me off, stretched me out on a bench and applied oils and flowery scents.

Oh, to be treated to such luxuries in England, I thought. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad.

Then they dressed me, wrapping my body in fine, nearly sheer, cleverly draped folds of shimmering fabric, and arranged my hair.

Beshir Agha reappeared, walked slowly around me, and nodded his approval. The two harem girls withdrew. Moments later, he took me by the hand and led me away. We descended a spiral staircase that led to the subterranean depths of the palace. He pushed aside a heavy wooden door, and led me into a darkened room. In the subdued glow of a flickering torch, I cast my eyes around a torture chamber containing every possible form of physical terror. On one side of the chamber, a naked young woman lay stretched out on a rack. She turned her head in my direction and gazed at me, her eyes dark and sunken. Angry red welts covered her torso.

Both shocked and puzzled, I turned to Beshir Agha.

He frowned and warned me in English, "Do not displease the Sezhade."

Then he led me back up the stairs, down the central corridor to a rounded set of double-doors. He looked me over, fussed with a wayward lock of my hair, and led me through to a sumptuously decorated boudoir, in the center of which was a large round bed, draped in heavy red velvet and covered with large pillows of every shape and description. Lying in the center of the bed was the Sezhade, surrounded by a bevy of naked harem girls.

He lifted his head, gave me a long contemplative look, and clapped his hands. The girls rose and quickly left the room, each of them eyeing me with curiosity and flashing me knowing smiles as they filed past.

Beshir Agha bowed deeply, and nudged me. I glanced at him. He said nothing but his eyes passed from me to the floor. I caught on, got down on my knees, prostrated myself and waited, my heart pounding in dread anticipation.

I kept my face to the floor, but heard the Sehzade rise and pad over in my direction. He knelt, reached out and raised my head, fixing me with those magnetic eyes.

"Arise, Lady Barbara," he said.

I got up slowly and faced him. Reaching out he slipped the sheer fabric in which I was wrapped from my right shoulder, then from my left. I felt the fabric slide from my body, leaving me totally nude. He took me by the hand and led me to the bed, stooping to arrange a pillow so that I could lie back on it. I slid myself into place, and looked up at him as he hovered over me.

I took in his powerful muscular build, watched his muscles ripple as he removed the baggy blue trousers he wore, and gasped involuntarily at the sight of his very large erect male member.

Did he expect me to suck it as I had learned to do to Karim's? I didn't know. So I did nothing. I lay their rigidly stiff and apprehensive. A vivid memory of that poor girl stretched out on that rack down in that dungeon flashed in my mind.

I've seen Mary do it with Karim, I reminded myself. Perhaps I could ...

He shook his head ruefully, as though to say that this would never do. Reaching for a silver chalice, he swirled its amber-colored liquid contents once or twice, then offered it to my lips. I sniffed it, wrinkled my nose at its pungent odor, then took a tentative sip.

He frowned, slid his hand behind my head to hold it steady, and tipped the contents of the chalice into my mouth. I swallowed the bitter liquid and lay back. Almost immediately, I felt a warming sensation radiating through my entire body and an odd feeling welling in my loins.

In a slow but deliberate fashion, he laid himself down along side me, leaned over, took one of my breasts in his hand, kneaded it and mounded it, then drew it into his open mouth and began rapidly flicking my hardened nipple inside his mouth with his tongue.

His hand moved down my tummy, and then over my hirsute mound to force my thighs apart. He began to massage my crotch, slowly at first and then a little more vigorously with one finger slightly curled and pressed into my moist crevice. His mouth shifted to my other breast while down between my trembling thighs he pressed two fingers in deep.

I gasped. Then he drew his fingers out, dragging them over and around my burning bud. I groaned and tried to clamp my thighs together. But he forced them apart and proceeded to slide his two fingers inside me again, and then out again ... repeating the movement over and over while palming my swelling bud and alternately kissing and pulling at each of my nipples with his teeth.

This soon began to drive me crazy with a desire the likes of which I had never experienced before. I let out a low, guttural moan and began to writhe, impulsively grabbing at the back of his head as he mouthed one of my breasts, taking as much of it as he could in his mouth and sucking it long and hard. I was on fire!

Abruptly he removed his hand from between my wide open thighs and released my breast from his mouth.

"Don't stop!" I cried.

"Hush," he said, touching the moist tip of his finger to my quavering lips.

I reached out to him, but he pulled away, turned me over and helped me up onto my elbows and knees. I knew what he had in mind, and should have hated it, but I was far too gone to care. Ladyship, bah! I don't know whether it was what he gave me to drink, what he did to my breasts and nipples, the workings of his fingers, or all three? But I wanted it badly!

He was on his knees behind me in an instant. I could feel his hard swollen member ... so big and so hard ... probing, searching for the opening between my hot wet lips ... missing ... sliding off and up and over my ass, not once but twice, but returning each time to poke at me again ... and on the third attempt gaining entry ... briefly resting its eager head just inside my wet love portal ... and then in one mighty thrust, burying itself deep, deep inside me.

I felt a flash of pain and then an indescribable sense of pure pleasure as he filled and deflowered me. Taking my hips in his hands, he began to pump and thrust, sliding in and out with long steady strokes. I shut my eyes and made little whimpering noises as I moved my hips in rhythm with his and felt his balls slap against my thighs.

As he leaned over me, pumping hard, I heard his labored breathing rasping in my ears. Then he slid his pelvis higher, his strokes becoming longer, stronger and more insistent. His hands left my hips and slid up along my ribs and around beneath, where they crushed my dangling, wildly swaying breasts tight against my chest.

By then the insistent thrusting and pounding had quickened, reached a crescendo ... as had the intense sense of erotic pleasure building inexorably within me. I was about to lose it ... to climax ... to succumb to the very evil I had for long been taught that ... as a proper English lady ... I should primly, firmly and properly reject.

The moment had come. With one final, deeply penetrating thrust, he stiffened and exploded inside of me, filling me with his hot oriental seed. I threw back my head, howled and bucked, a glorious wave of pleasure and release radiating from my loins to every part of me, before lurching forward onto the bed. He came down flat on top of me. We lay there panting, our sweaty skin sticking together.

I could feel my juices, mingled with his, leaking from me as he slowly pulled himself out and free. He took a moment to nibble at my ear and gently stroke my cheek before rolling off. His weight removed, I eased myself over onto one side to face him. His eyes were closed, his mouth wide with satisfaction. Reaching out, I wrapped my fingers around his hand and pressed it to my breast.

He opened those alluringly dark eyes, grinned and boasted, "See! Just as Sehzade prophesied. The Lady Barbara likes and desires more!"

18. Late night, 6 July, 1803. Istanbol slave market. Lady Barbara

"Who are you?" I asked, huffing and puffing from trying to keep up with him as he led me by my golden chain and collar through the maze of Istanbol's slave market.

" I am the Sehzade, the Prince, and brother of the Sultan himself," he replied.

View attachment 540818

Encouraged by his surprising ability to speak English, I continued on, taking care to insert a note of haughtiness worthy of Lady Pru in my expression, "I am an English lady, I will have you know! First daughter of the Duke of Cruxton. no less. Have you thought of a ransom? I am quite certain that my father, the Duke, would pay well for my release. I am quite marriageable, as you can well see. My father is ambitious and has plans for me. I am not unattractive and could easily snag a Duke or an Earl, perhaps even royalty."

"Sehzade has no interest in your father's potential marriage alliances, nor in English money. Only in the divine pleasures of the flesh."

"Oh ......" I said, lapsing into disappointed silence.

We exited the slave market and wound our way through the city's sprawling torch-lit bazaar. Everywhere he led me, the crowds parted in deference, or was it in fear? Probably both, I decided.

Once we had left the teeming bazaar, the streets and passageways of Constantinople were virtually empty and eerily quiet.

My mind was racing. What was going to happen to me? Would he take me straight to his bed and expect me to please him? And how? As Mary pleased the pirate, Karim? Perish the thought! Was there any way out of this? Some way to delay the inevitable? I knew I had to try. Lady Pru would expect no less of me, not t mention my father, the Duke!

I hurried forward, nearly catching up with him.

"You should know that ... that ... that I am not experienced," I stammered awkwardly.

"Sehzade knows. All the better! Why do you think I paid that fat lout, Mehmet Ali, so much for you?"

"I will disappoint. I have never ..."

"Sehzade is not concerned. Sehzade will play you his new English lady like a fine instrument and promises that when he is finished, she shall scream eternally for more!"

With that, I lapsed into silence again. The man certainly has an ego, and no lack of self-assurance ... but then again he is the brother of the Sultan, I reasoned.

Eventually we reached a formidable looking gateway, entrance to what appeared to be an immense palace complex.

"Topkapi, my home," he said to me, proudly waving an arm in a wide arc as we passed through a massive gate into an inner courtyard. I followed along docilely through two more courtyards, and then to a palace with a door adorned with gleaming golden hinges and latch.

A slave appeared out of nowhere to open the door, bowing deeply as we stepped inside. I was led along an elegant marble-floored corridor, past a great many doors, and then into a larger room with a sunken pool in the center. The air was very warm and humid. I could immediately feel sweat breaking out on my brow.

The Sehzade clapped his hands twice and a dark-skinned eunuch appeared, dressed in a fine red robe with black trim and tall white headgear.

A series of rapid-fire orders were given. The eunuch nodded and bowed after each.

Turning to me, the Sehzade said, "This is Beshir Agha. As the chief black eunuch, he holds the post of Kizlar Agha, and is responsible for the supervision of the private apartments of the Sultan and his brothers, and of course the palace harem."

Beshir Agha bowed deeply in my direction. Not knowing what else to do, I attempted a half-curtsy.

"Beshir Agha," continued the Sehzade, "will prepare you now for your first night here. I will see to devouring you later."

Beshir Agha poked, me pointing to the floor. At first I was confused, then remembered that back in England one is expected to kneel before royalty when arriving or leaving. Figuring it must be the same there, I knelt.

And with that, the Sehzade left me kneeling, head bowed and naked, my golden chain draped over my shoulder, waiting awkwardly for what might happen next.

View attachment 540817

Beshir Agha beckoned for me to follow him. He led me to edge of the pool and pointed at the water, which swirled about in a clock-wise fashion. I hesitated, then stuck my toe in. The water was quite warm.

Two naked harem girls appeared. They took me by the arms and guided me into the pool, whereupon they proceeded to bathe me. When they had finished, they led me out, dried me off, stretched me out on a bench and applied oils and flowery scents.

Oh, to be treated to such luxuries in England, I thought. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad.

Then they dressed me, wrapping my body in fine, nearly sheer, cleverly draped folds of shimmering fabric, and arranged my hair.

Beshir Agha reappeared, walked slowly around me, and nodded his approval. The two harem girls withdrew. Moments later, he took me by the hand and led me away. We descended a spiral staircase that led to the subterranean depths of the palace. He pushed aside a heavy wooden door, and led me into a darkened room. In the subdued glow of a flickering torch, I cast my eyes around a torture chamber containing every possible form of physical terror. On one side of the chamber, a naked young woman lay stretched out on a rack. She turned her head in my direction and gazed at me, her eyes dark and sunken. Angry red welts covered her torso.

Both shocked and puzzled, I turned to Beshir Agha.

He frowned and warned me in English, "Do not displease the Sezhade."

Then he led me back up the stairs, down the central corridor to a rounded set of double-doors. He looked me over, fussed with a wayward lock of my hair, and led me through to a sumptuously decorated boudoir, in the center of which was a large round bed, draped in heavy red velvet and covered with large pillows of every shape and description. Lying in the center of the bed was the Sezhade, surrounded by a bevy of naked harem girls.

He lifted his head, gave me a long contemplative look, and clapped his hands. The girls rose and quickly left the room, each of them eyeing me with curiosity and flashing me knowing smiles as they filed past.

Beshir Agha bowed deeply, and nudged me. I glanced at him. He said nothing but his eyes passed from me to the floor. I caught on, got down on my knees, prostrated myself and waited, my heart pounding in dread anticipation.

I kept my face to the floor, but heard the Sehzade rise and pad over in my direction. He knelt, reached out and raised my head, fixing me with those magnetic eyes.

"Arise, Lady Barbara," he said.

I got up slowly and faced him. Reaching out he slipped the sheer fabric in which I was wrapped from my right shoulder, then from my left. I felt the fabric slide from my body, leaving me totally nude. He took me by the hand and led me to the bed, stooping to arrange a pillow so that I could lie back on it. I slid myself into place, and looked up at him as he hovered over me.

I took in his powerful muscular build, watched his muscles ripple as he removed the baggy blue trousers he wore, and gasped involuntarily at the sight of his very large erect male member.

Did he expect me to suck it as I had learned to do to Karim's? I didn't know. So I did nothing. I lay their rigidly stiff and apprehensive. A vivid memory of that poor girl stretched out on that rack down in that dungeon flashed in my mind.

I've seen Mary do it with Karim, I reminded myself. Perhaps I could ...

He shook his head ruefully, as though to say that this would never do. Reaching for a silver chalice, he swirled its amber-colored liquid contents once or twice, then offered it to my lips. I sniffed it, wrinkled my nose at its pungent odor, then took a tentative sip.

He frowned, slid his hand behind my head to hold it steady, and tipped the contents of the chalice into my mouth. I swallowed the bitter liquid and lay back. Almost immediately, I felt a warming sensation radiating through my entire body and an odd feeling welling in my loins.

In a slow but deliberate fashion, he laid himself down along side me, leaned over, took one of my breasts in his hand, kneaded it and mounded it, then drew it into his open mouth and began rapidly flicking my hardened nipple inside his mouth with his tongue.

His hand moved down my tummy, and then over my hirsute mound to force my thighs apart. He began to massage my crotch, slowly at first and then a little more vigorously with one finger slightly curled and pressed into my moist crevice. His mouth shifted to my other breast while down between my trembling thighs he pressed two fingers in deep.

I gasped. Then he drew his fingers out, dragging them over and around my burning bud. I groaned and tried to clamp my thighs together. But he forced them apart and proceeded to slide his two fingers inside me again, and then out again ... repeating the movement over and over while palming my swelling bud and alternately kissing and pulling at each of my nipples with his teeth.

This soon began to drive me crazy with a desire the likes of which I had never experienced before. I let out a low, guttural moan and began to writhe, impulsively grabbing at the back of his head as he mouthed one of my breasts, taking as much of it as he could in his mouth and sucking it long and hard. I was on fire!

Abruptly he removed his hand from between my wide open thighs and released my breast from his mouth.

"Don't stop!" I cried.

"Hush," he said, touching the moist tip of his finger to my quavering lips.

I reached out to him, but he pulled away, turned me over and helped me up onto my elbows and knees. I knew what he had in mind, and should have hated it, but I was far too gone to care. Ladyship, bah! I don't know whether it was what he gave me to drink, what he did to my breasts and nipples, the workings of his fingers, or all three? But I wanted it badly!

He was on his knees behind me in an instant. I could feel his hard swollen member ... so big and so hard ... probing, searching for the opening between my hot wet lips ... missing ... sliding off and up and over my ass, not once but twice, but returning each time to poke at me again ... and on the third attempt gaining entry ... briefly resting its eager head just inside my wet love portal ... and then in one mighty thrust, burying itself deep, deep inside me.

I felt a flash of pain and then an indescribable sense of pure pleasure as he filled and deflowered me. Taking my hips in his hands, he began to pump and thrust, sliding in and out with long steady strokes. I shut my eyes and made little whimpering noises as I moved my hips in rhythm with his and felt his balls slap against my thighs.

As he leaned over me, pumping hard, I heard his labored breathing rasping in my ears. Then he slid his pelvis higher, his strokes becoming longer, stronger and more insistent. His hands left my hips and slid up along my ribs and around beneath, where they crushed my dangling, wildly swaying breasts tight against my chest.

By then the insistent thrusting and pounding had quickened, reached a crescendo ... as had the intense sense of erotic pleasure building inexorably within me. I was about to lose it ... to climax ... to succumb to the very evil I had for long been taught that ... as a proper English lady ... I should primly, firmly and properly reject.

The moment had come. With one final, deeply penetrating thrust, he stiffened and exploded inside of me, filling me with his hot oriental seed. I threw back my head, howled and bucked, a glorious wave of pleasure and release radiating from my loins to every part of me, before lurching forward onto the bed. He came down flat on top of me. We lay there panting, our sweaty skin sticking together.

I could feel my juices, mingled with his, leaking from me as he slowly pulled himself out and free. He took a moment to nibble at my ear and gently stroke my cheek before rolling off. His weight removed, I eased myself over onto one side to face him. His eyes were closed, his mouth wide with satisfaction. Reaching out, I wrapped my fingers around his hand and pressed it to my breast.

He opened those alluringly dark eyes, grinned and boasted, "See! Just as Sehzade prophesied. The Lady Barbara likes and desires more!"
Tree asks himself even if the Jeep and gun had been invented would it be worth his time to save this wench?!?!?!
rat patrol.jpg
He suspects he would get a polite 'thank you' with a limp fish handshake...

He goes home to drink...
jurist prelude.jpg

T

Ah, the old love potion trick. Could be worth money, that, if it warmed up the famously cold lady Barbara. Just consider how hard it is to turn Barb into a raging machine of pure lustful pleasure . . . . . .

btw, a little late, but I found some pics suitable for some earlier chapters in the story.

gd20850.jpg gd21350.jpg gd21450.jpg gd215.jpg

His hand moved down my tummy, and then over my hirsute mound to force my thighs apart. He began to massage my crotch, slowly at first and then a little more vigorously with one finger slightly curled and pressed into my moist crevice. His mouth shifted to my other breast while down between my trembling thighs he pressed two fingers in deep

xM_10.jpg As usual, men only take care of the breasts and pussy , neglecting that all the woman body can be warmed by caresses ... But it takes more time and they're centered on her cock'penetration !
But, if it's suffiscient for Lady Barbara , I dont comment more ...:D

Anyway, Mmmmmmmm ! These arabian nights !!!

SEX-with-princess03_big.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: damian_artw-2775.jpg :eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 540844 As usual, men only take care of the breasts and pussy , neglecting that all the woman body can be warmed by caresses ... But it takes more time and they're centered on her cock'penetration !

View attachment 540851 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: View attachment 540852 :eek::eek::eek:
That is why I now say I can do more with my hands & tongue to please a woman, than I can with my dick:devil:
I have not been commenting on this great story, just enjoying the great writing & comments.
Great writing Barb & Windar!
And great commentary , and added photos, and images members!

View attachment 540844 As usual, men only take care of the breasts and pussy , neglecting that all the woman body can be warmed by caresses ... But it takes more time and they're centered on her cock'penetration !

View attachment 540851 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: View attachment 540852 :eek::eek::eek:
Karim is a rough and ready pirate and doesn't know better, so we should cut him some slack in the "Pleasing Ladies" department. But the Sehzade is a sophisticated denizen of the Ottoman court and should know better. Maybe he should read a book about it or watch a movie..MPW-42682.jpg
That is why I now say I can do more with my hands & tongue to please a woman, than I can with my dick:devil:
I have not been commenting on this great story, just enjoying the great writing & comments.
Thanks, Hondo, we've been having fun writing it:)

Ah, the old love potion trick. Could be worth money, that, if it warmed up the famously cold lady Barbara. Just consider how hard it is to turn Barb into a raging machine of pure lustful pleasure . . . . . .

btw, a little late, but I found some pics suitable for some earlier chapters in the story.

View attachment 540842 View attachment 540841 View attachment 540840 View attachment 540843
Those are really good, Phlebas.
Tree asks himself even if the Jeep and gun had been invented would it be worth his time to save this wench?!?!?!
View attachment 540819
He suspects he would get a polite 'thank you' with a limp fish handshake...

He goes home to drink...
View attachment 540820

T
Tree is smarter than Karim....:D

Thanks Hondo! :)

In the subdued glow of a flickering torch, I cast my eyes around a torture chamber containing every possible form of physical terror.
Just like home, Barb, what? :rolleyes:

"Do not displease the Sezhade."
Barb never displeases anyone. She'll be fine ;)

There you go... she never lets you down! :)

Back
Top Bottom