Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com
Somehow I think this state of bliss is going to be short lived! :rolleyes:

quit reading ahead!

Well done phlebas! Looking forward to Moore! :popcorn:

There will be Moore to see :)

Now for a quieter chapter before the storm, and a surprise for Barb

Barb and Nubia were kicked awake by the guards the next morning, and without ceremony they were hustled out of the cell to meet the magistrate.

They were forced to their knees in front of him, still naked and feeling very vulnerable as he read the charges against them.

phbarb8.jpg

"The slave Nubia, murdered her master Marcus Rubrius in front of witnesses, with a kitchen knife."

"Yes and I would do it again!"

"Silence. The sentence is clear, there is no need to torture a confession from you, we have all heard your admission. Death, by crucifixion in the arena."

"Next, Barbria Moria, former lady of the Villa Crucii. The charge is very serious, your husband has accused you of being a secret Christian."

Shock crossed Barb's face at once
"But . . . it . . . it is not true! A Christian?"

"Our God and Master has decreed that christians must be rooted out wherever they are found. They are a direct threat to order in the Empire. You have betrayed the Emperor, betrayed Rome by this filthy perversion.
The sentence: Death by crucifixion in the arena."

"No, NO, I am not a christian, I only . . . I am Roman . . . please you can't do this . . . "

"Take them, and prepare them for the mid week games. Bring the former Lady Barbria to me tomorrow and I will see to her scourging personally."

quit reading ahead!

Barb and Nubia were kicked awake by the guards the next morning, and without ceremony they were hustled out of the cell to meet the magistrate.

They were forced to their knees in front of him, still naked and feeling very vulnerable as he read the charges against them.

View attachment 607319

"The slave Nubia, murdered her master Marcus Rubrius in front of witnesses, with a kitchen knife."

"Silence. The sentence is clear, there is no need to torture a confession from you, we have all heard your admission. Death, by crucifixion in the arena."

"Next, Barbria Moria, former lady of the Villa Crucii. The charge is very serious, your husband has accused you of being a secret Christian."

"Our God and Master has decreed that christians must be rooted out wherever they are found. They are a direct threat to order in the Empire. You have betrayed the Emperor, betrayed Rome by this filthy perversion.

"No, NO, I am not a christian, I only . . . I am Roman . . . please you can't do this . . . "

"Take them, and prepare them for the mid week games. Bring the former Lady Barbria to me tomorrow and I will see to her scourging personally."

Oh Shit :eek::facepalm:

People shouldn't reject the gods of Rome for these flash in the pan cults. The only thing to do is root them out and purge them, before they pervert young people. :confused::doh::devil:

And from a particularly interesting angle too. :very_hot::peep:

View attachment 607333 Mmmmmmm ! A Barb'flagellation ! We never yet saw that , it will be "grandiose" ! :D:rolleyes:
I think "grandiose" is a very well chosen word.:D

quit reading ahead!

View attachment 607319

Tch, we've had rebellion in Cruxonia, now we have Christianity here, the world is going to the dogs! :eek:

There's only one thing to do. ;)

We clearly need more crucifixions! :)

Barbria should play it Moore smart ::idea:
"Objection, Your Honour! My husband kicked me out, because I was fooling around with other men! That's absolutely not what Christians do! Find a certain Captain Phlebas from Carhage and ask him to testify! He will confirm what I say!":doh:

By the way, where can I get tickets for the arena?:rolleyes:

OK, first off, all Barbria has to do to beat the secret Christian rap is to offer sacrifice to the gods. A perfunctory burnt offering and off she goes.

Second, I really was hoping for an extended sapphic interlude. Phooey. Well, maybe these can be Barbria's fond, fevered erotic flashbacks as she writhes naked on her cross.

Attachments

• CAACD9E7-4654-45AE-94FF-0BDEB03F4F6B.jpeg
    CAACD9E7-4654-45AE-94FF-0BDEB03F4F6B.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 7D11E3F8-1F4C-43D2-B1B0-7A9328FA2620.jpeg
    7D11E3F8-1F4C-43D2-B1B0-7A9328FA2620.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 149
OK, first off, all Barbria has to do to beat the secret Christian rap is to offer sacrifice to the gods. A perfunctory burnt offering and off she goes.

Second, I really was hoping for an extended sapphic interlude. Phooey. Well, maybe these can be Barbria's fond, fevered erotic flashbacks as she writhes naked on her cross.

Barb doesn't know how to offer sacrifice, she had slaves to do that!

The saphic interlude is implied. This is a short story, some of the action must take place in your imagination. :)
Also, there are many paths that the story could have taken, but it will take only one. Please accept this, and hold those other possibilities for another time.

From here on things will become more (Moore?) harsh for Barb. It is not an indepth story, but I hope it highlights some aspect of the experience, some element of the rollercoaster that the character Barbria experiences.

Find a certain Captain Phlebas from Carhage and ask him to testify! He will confirm what I say!":doh:

Captian Phlebas may be hard to find, I think he said something about a shipment to collect in Alexandria?

By the way, where can I get tickets for the arena?:rolleyes:

It's a small provincial arena, but that only makes the experience more intimate, doesn't it? Available at the gate, be sure to get there early it will be a popular event.

Exercise your imagination, sit back and enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom