Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb doesn't know how to offer sacrifice, she had slaves to do that!

The saphic interlude is implied. This is a short story, some of the action must take place in your imagination. :)
Also, there are many paths that the story could have taken, but it will take only one. Please accept this, and hold those other possibilities for another time.

From here on things will become more (Moore?) harsh for Barb. It is not an indepth story, but I hope it highlights some aspect of the experience, some element of the rollercoaster that the character Barbria experiences.

Captian Phlebas may be hard to find, I think he said something about a shipment to collect in Alexandria?

It's a small provincial arena, but that only makes the experience more intimate, doesn't it? Available at the gate, be sure to get there early it will be a popular event.

Exercise your imagination, sit back and enjoy the show.

Nice sales pitch!

Well thought and written!!!

Wonderful description of the passion shared between the two ladies :)

Thanks for the comments, and thanks to Barb for engaging with the story. She brings those things, like the element of friend jealousy and suspicion, that I just didn't think of.

Now, the hammer meets the nail.

The shame and discomfort of her judicial rape was soon pushed to one side as Barb was confronted with the next stage of her sentence. She was forced to lie on the wood of her cross, her arms were spread and wrists placed against the patibulum. The moment of her wedding had arrived, the wooden bridegroom would embrace her and take her from this life. A hush spread over the nearer part of the crowd as the first nail was positioned and the hammer raised. They always loved this bit, the sound of iron on flesh and bone, the cry of the victim as she is pierced and fixed inexorably to the wood. Barb looked at the nail against her wrist, she couldn't help herself, she kept looking and only closed her eyes at the last moment . . . .

ph326.jpg

CLUNK went the hammer.

phbarb13.jpg

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh" went Barb, unable to hold in the sheer crushing agony of that nail forcing itself through her wrist. Her back arched, her body jerked but the nail was part way through and she was securely held down by strong hands. Another two strikes and one wrist was done, immovable, pain signaling that something was VERY VERY wrong!

She hardly had time to draw breath before the other wrist was also nailed, twin foci of indescribable agony that marked a new state of normal for the unfortunate woman.

phbarb14.jpg

Could things get worse? Bone gave way and blood flowed as her feet were brought together and nailed flat against the upright, pain of a different yet equally unbearable type, one heaped upon another. The young woman had begun to sweat from the trauma, her head swimming and dizzy, but she was brought back to awareness the moment her cross was raised and thuded into its slot, the moment her full body weight dragged on the wounds around those heartless nails. Barb howled then, gulped for breath, and confronted the reality that there were indeed many successive levels of unbearable pain.

Barbria Moria was crucified.

ph327.jpg

Stripped of rank and dignity, a crude titulus identified her by a single name, like a slave.

Barb was facing out, towards the crowd. She imagined that Nubia must have been crucified similarly, each with her back to the other, unable to comfort of even see each other! The bastards, even this small thing must be denied them. To know that the other woman suffered, but that each was utterly alone. So cruel it made her angry even as her body and soul struggled to hold together against the ordeal of the cross.

As she raised her head she could see, in the place of honour right there in front of her in the stand, her husband and torturer Caius Crucius Punito.

0adb29b4c83a8d62922b2d520e3215a8cropped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments, and thanks to Barb for engaging with the story. She brings those things, like the element of friend jealousy and suspicion, that I just didn't think of.

The shame and discomfort of her judicial rape was soon pushed to one side as Barb was confronted with the next stage of her sentence. She was forced to lie on the wood of her cross, her arms were spread and wrists placed against the patibulum. The moment of her wedding had arrived, the wooden bridegroom would embrace her and take her from this life. A hush spread over the nearer part of the crowd as the first nail was positioned and the hammer raised. They always loved this bit, the sound of iron on flesh and bone, the cry of the victim as she is pierced and fixed inexorably to the wood. Barb looked at the nail against her wrist, she couldn't help herself, she kept looking and only closed her eyes at the last moment . . . .

CLUNK went the hammer.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh" went Barb, unable to hold in the sheer crushing agony of that nail forcing itself through her wrist. Her back arched, her body jerked but the nail was part way through and she was securely held down by strong hands. Another two strikes and one wrist was done, immovable, pain signaling that something was VERY VERY wrong!

She hardly had time to draw breath before the other wrist was also nailed, twin foci of indescribable agony that marked a new state of normal for the unfortunate woman.

Could things get worse? Bone gave way and blood flowed as her feet were brought together and nailed flat against the upright, pain of a different yet equally unbearable type, one heaped upon another. The young woman had begun to sweat from the trauma, her head swimming and dizzy, but she was brought back to awareness the moment her cross was raised and thuded into its slot, the moment her full body weight dragged on the wounds around those heartless nails. Barb howled then, gulped for breath, and confronted the reality that there were indeed many successive levels of unbearable pain.

Stripped of rank and dignity, a crude titulus identified her by a single name, like a slave.

Barb was facing out, towards the crowd. She imagined that Nubia must have been crucified similarly, each with her back to the other, unable to comfort of even see each other! The bastards, even this small thing must be denied them. To know that the other woman suffered, but that each was utterly alone. So cruel it made her angry even as her body and soul struggled to hold together against the ordeal of the cross.

As she raised her head she could see, in the place of honour right there in front of her in the stand, her husband and torturer Caius Crucius Punito.

Great MR. Phlebas! Wonderful story with wonderful illustrations:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

CLUNK went the hammer.

hmmm - the pics dont open

The moment of her wedding had arrived, the wooden bridegroom would embrace her and take her from this life.
Bone gave way and blood flowed as her feet were brought together and nailed flat against the upright
Barb howled then, gulped for breath, and confronted the reality that there were indeed many successive levels of unbearable pain.
Stripped of rank and dignity
So cruel it made her angry even as her body and soul struggled to hold together against the ordeal of the cross.

The power of words .... these phrases are what I mean! ;)

Great post ... I will have to think about what Barb might have been thinking :rolleyes:

Moreover, this is the hottest Phlebas manip in my collection. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 49BC4819-DBBD-465D-BBE3-7D0C51754213.jpeg
    49BC4819-DBBD-465D-BBE3-7D0C51754213.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 249

ph327.jpg This has to be the worst day of my life ... and indeed, the last day of my life as well! The humiliations and suffering keep piling up one after another ... led into the arena naked before a madding crowd ... brutally raped in full view of the masses ... thrown onto a waiting cross and nailed before a suddenly hushed crowd ... hushed so as to hear the ring of hammer on nails and my terrified pleading and cries, and the crack of broken bones ... raised to the sound of lusty cheers and the sickening, bone jarring, thud of the base of my cross falling into it's hole ...

And now, fully crucified, facing the crowd, stripped of rank and dignity ... no better than a common slave ... Oh, how I have fallen!

And, to add insult to injury the loss of my newfound lover, Nubia, crucified like me but on the far side of the arena ... out of sight, out of contact ... so sad ... such a shame!

And to top it all, my husband Caius, Crucius Punito, standing before me, looking me over, a look of hatred and contempt masking his face.

How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?

View attachment 608633 This has to be the worst day of my life ... and indeed, the last day of my life as well! The humiliations and suffering keep piling up one after another ... led into the arena naked before a madding crowd ... brutally raped in full view of the masses ... thrown onto a waiting cross and nailed before a hushed crowd ... hushed so as to hear the ring of hammer on nails and my terrified pleading and cries, and the crack of broken bones ... raised to the sound of lusty cheers and the sickening, bone jarring, thud of the base of my cross falling into it's hole ... And now, fully crucified, facing the crowd, stripped of rank and dignity ... no better than a common slave ... Oh, how I have fallen! And, to add insult to injury the loss of my newfound lover, Nubia, crucified like me but on the far side of the arena ... out of sight, out of contact ... so sad ... such a shame! And to top it all, my husband Caius, Crucius Punito, standing before me, looking me over, a look of hatred and contempt masking his face. How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?
Stop your whining, Moore. I got problems too, OK?

View attachment 608633 This has to be the worst day of my life ... and indeed, the last day of my life as well! The humiliations and suffering keep piling up one after another ... led into the arena naked before a madding crowd ... brutally raped in full view of the masses ... thrown onto a waiting cross and nailed before a suddenly hushed crowd ... hushed so as to hear the ring of hammer on nails and my terrified pleading and cries, and the crack of broken bones ... raised to the sound of lusty cheers and the sickening, bone jarring, thud of the base of my cross falling into it's hole ...

And now, fully crucified, facing the crowd, stripped of rank and dignity ... no better than a common slave ... Oh, how I have fallen!

And, to add insult to injury the loss of my newfound lover, Nubia, crucified like me but on the far side of the arena ... out of sight, out of contact ... so sad ... such a shame!

And to top it all, my husband Caius, Crucius Punito, standing before me, looking me over, a look of hatred and contempt masking his face.

How will I ever endure what is yet to come? Why can't I just die now. For how long must I endure this?
...and they don't have lighting if you last into the night!!!

Great point of view, Barb!!!

The moment of her wedding had arrived, the wooden bridegroom would embrace her and take her from this life.
'Til death do you part... (a clever analogy for our adulterous heroine!) :)

An excellent account of the execution procedure, Phlebas!

And wonderfully complemented by Barb's first person narrative! :)

The manips are also a fantastic complement to the text.
The Markus adaptation is very clever.
And this one is just phenomenal! -

Phlebas Barbria Moria ph327.jpg

(And I know what you did to create it! :devil:)

Back
Top Bottom