Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have always had a crush on Emma Watson, I bet she looks beautiful nude.

I have always had a crush on Emma Watson, I bet she looks beautiful nude.
Don't we all? :D:cool:

I'm sure she does!

I may require those wiser than me to sort the genuine from the fake....

My understanding is that she is very careful and there are at least no acknowledged real nudes of her. I suppose that might have changed. If this is a fake, it's a lovely job.

I always wonder what women think when their head appears on a nude figure on the internet. "Gosh, my tits are nicer in this picture than that one last week."

Attachments

• emma_watson1.jpg
    emma_watson1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 149
  • emma_watson2.jpg
    emma_watson2.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 143
  • xemma_watson_nude_behind_jpg_pagespeed_ic_mo3_GJ--xx.jpg
    xemma_watson_nude_behind_jpg_pagespeed_ic_mo3_GJ--xx.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 129
  • emma_watson7.jpg
    emma_watson7.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 143
  • emma_watson5.jpg
    emma_watson5.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 153
  • xemma_watson_nude_chair_jpg_pagespeed_ic_UbvBrixpDk.jpg
    xemma_watson_nude_chair_jpg_pagespeed_ic_UbvBrixpDk.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 159
Not nudes, but genuine Emma Watson - modelling shoot she did for a friend who designs swimwear, or something like that - anyway, she modelled a fair bit of swimwear, including, it seems, the store labels. (FRANKLY, I THINK THE PINK ONE IS HIDEOUS, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT FASHION?)
4bddf7d077417d53930b05c934ada4c8.jpg C7Bl6_QVoAEljZ9.jpg DFB.jpg a8be4d41c3d686c33002935d00d96210.jpg e079e75a470eecc4e569bc4aa7d6dbcd.jpg d1a3977d007d2b3d30b3375dc74c75f5.jpg

Not nudes, but genuine Emma Watson - modelling shoot she did for a friend who designs swimwear, or something like that - anyway, she modelled a fair bit of swimwear, including, it seems, the store labels. (FRANKLY, I THINK THE PINK ONE IS HIDEOUS, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT FASHION?)
View attachment 664695 View attachment 664696 View attachment 664697 View attachment 664698 View attachment 664699 View attachment 664700
Everybody knows that she should play naked role especially with rape:devil:.

You have to hand it to the artist there, he did a damn fine job. I'm blowed if I can see the joins. :clapping::clapping:
I'm not sure there are many joins - there would be some cosmetic work to remove the bikini, but overall I think the majority of the body model is, in fact, her as she appeared in the original paparazzi photo. I note that the nude rework includes the black nail polish that she has in the other photos. That does not detract, of course from what is, as you say, a damn fine job. :)

A couple of additional fakes, also extremely well done, using Emma Watson's real body, but interpolating nudity in place of lingerie or swimwear:
EmmaWatson-fake01.jpg EmmaWatson-fake02.jpg

An authentic almost-nude from a fashion shoot:
EmmaWatson-Vogue1.jpg

And some rather hot, but "chaste" topless shots that she did for a photo essay called "Natural Beauty":
Emma-NaturalBeauty01.jpg Emma-NaturalBeauty02.jpg Emma-NaturalBeauty03.jpg Emma-NaturalBeauty04.jpg Emma-NaturalBeauty05.jpg

A couple of additional fakes, also extremely well done, using Emma Watson's real body, but interpolating nudity in place of lingerie or swimwear:
View attachment 664729 View attachment 664730

An authentic almost-nude from a fashion shoot:
View attachment 664731

And some rather hot, but "chaste" topless shots that she did for a photo essay called "Natural Beauty":
View attachment 664735 View attachment 664736 View attachment 664737 View attachment 664739 View attachment 664740
I would love to have a lesbian affair with her.

Christie Turlington : Magnificent! Thank you Elephas!
And more thanks for

Doutzen Kroes : Magnificenter! Maybe the current most beautiful creature on Planet Earth.

Emma Watson : Except as note above by Jollyrei, ALL counterfeit.

The ever-increasing quality of the fakes is testament to the high-value target she is for the Paparazzi.

Back
Top Bottom