Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Julie Newmar. I remember that first Batman tv show, when Catwoman impersonated Robin. And the next day, waiting for the school bus, somebody summed it up perfectly: "Robin never had knobs like that!" :aaaaa:

Ah, but it was not Julie Newmar, but the equally voluptuous Jill St John whom the audience was tasked to believe could pass for Bert Ward. :risas3:

Attachments

• B60653FB-F0D6-416C-840B-6DBCE34EDE7F.gif
    B60653FB-F0D6-416C-840B-6DBCE34EDE7F.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 143
Ah, but it was not Julie Newmar, but the equally voluptuous Jill St John whom the audience was tasked to believe could pass for Bert Ward. :risas3:

See, age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes it just brings flawed memory.

I never realized how hot Chloe Sevigny is!

Then you may not have heard of this scene in a mainstream movie called Brown Bunny. :rolleyes: :babeando:

Then you may not have heard of this scene in a mainstream movie called Brown Bunny. :rolleyes: :babeando:

They were, I believe, a couple at the time, so it was a cock she was used to sucking.

OK as promised, a quick render of Bellatrix spanking Hermione. I guess there will be a few women in here who will appreciate this one :)
View attachment 792732

I've probably gone a bit OTT on Hermione's makeup here - kind of takes you out of the character a bit but otherwise I don't think she's too bad. Interestingly I changed the skin map on her for this one as the default one as supplied with the Emmeline Young character model always seems to render with a purple tint on my system for some reason. Here we have a more natural-looking skintone, with the rosy bum cheeks added in Photoshop post-render
If you're doing requests, can I have a naked Kate Winslet over Dame Helen Mirren' s lap please?!?

3b2d46ed56d68b40a60b48cc0aba2eb9--celebrity-exposed-kate-winslet.jpg250104.jpg

If you're doing requests, can I have a naked Kate Winslet over Dame Helen Mirren' s lap please?!?

View attachment 793033View attachment 793034
I'll work on it if I can find a good facsimile of Helen Mirren. I do have an old copy of the MRL Garnet character which is clearly based on Kate Winslet but I haven't played with her much to really see how good she is as yet. She's using the old Victoria 4 model so she won't be up to the standard of the Genesis 3 that I use for most of my characters, but maybe I'll do a quick Winslet render later today and see how she comes out :)

Here's the promo image from the site, but my renders never get close to this sort of quality - they're obviously using much better rendering software than I have :(

This is one I did ages ago when I first got this character and she doesn't look that great, but bear in mind that my skill set on Daz3D was a lot lower then than it is now - maybe with a bit more tweaking and better lighting I can do better than this...
Winslet test 001.jpg

I'll work on it if I can find a good facsimile of Helen Mirren. I do have an old copy of the MRL Garnet character which is clearly based on Kate Winslet but I haven't played with her much to really see how good she is as yet. She's using the old Victoria 4 model so she won't be up to the standard of the Genesis 3 that I use for most of my characters, but maybe I'll do a quick Winslet render later today and see how she comes out :)

Here's the promo image from the site, but my renders never get close to this sort of quality - they're obviously using much better rendering software than I have :(

This is one I did ages ago when I first got this character and she doesn't look that great, but bear in mind that my skill set on Daz3D was a lot lower then than it is now - maybe with a bit more tweaking and better lighting I can do better than this...
View attachment 793073
I would love to be tweaking Kate!

Ok mixed results today. First of all I tried messing around with the MRL Garnet model to see what I could come up with but I have to say that I'm not thrilled with the results. I guess these old Victoria 4 based characters just don't stand up these days when compared to the Genesis 3;
Kate Winslet WiP - First Test.jpg

So after that I tried using FaceGen to make a Genesis 3 compatible head model and texture set from a real photo of Kate and I have to say that I think this looks better, though she still needs work;
Winslet test 002 (Genesis 3).jpg

The problem with FaceGen is that it needs REALLY high quality/high resolution photos with just the right angle, just the right lighting and a closed mouth to really give good results. Given what I had to work with, I'm fairly happy with her face, but I still need to play with her body a bit.

Not 100% happy with the pubes - I've overlaid two seperate pubic hair addons here to get a more realistic result but it's still not great. Since Kate has never been reticent about flashing her pubes on screen, I'm sure I can get a decent HD screengrab of the real thing that I could add to her texture map - maybe that would be even better but this will do for now

I've set her height to the correct 5' 6.5" so I just need to get her figure proportions right and then I think she'll be good to go (Then I'll need to start on Helen Mirren)

Ok mixed results today. First of all I tried messing around with the MRL Garnet model to see what I could come up with but I have to say that I'm not thrilled with the results. I guess these old Victoria 4 based characters just don't stand up these days when compared to the Genesis 3;
View attachment 793188

So after that I tried using FaceGen to make a Genesis 3 compatible head model and texture set from a real photo of Kate and I have to say that I think this looks better, though she still needs work;
View attachment 793209

The problem with FaceGen is that it needs REALLY high quality/high resolution photos with just the right angle, just the right lighting and a closed mouth to really give good results. Given what I had to work with, I'm fairly happy with her face, but I still need to play with her body a bit.

Not 100% happy with the pubes - I've overlaid two seperate pubic hair addons here to get a more realistic result but it's still not great. Since Kate has never been reticent about flashing her pubes on screen, I'm sure I can get a decent HD screengrab of the real thing that I could add to her texture map - maybe that would be even better but this will do for now

I've set her height to the correct 5' 6.5" so I just need to get her figure proportions right and then I think she'll be good to go (Then I'll need to start on Helen Mirren)
Fabulous work! I can't wait!

By way of help (and for no other reason, of course!) here are Kate's pubes from the 1997 film 'Jude', and a couple of grabs of her bare bottom.

Hmmm, grabbing Kate Winslet's bare bottom...

kate-winslet-nude-34.jpgkate-winslet-15.jpg22237.jpg22237.jpgKate Winslet - Iris - 3_4.jpgthumb3_Winslet-Reader-HD-n-02.jpgKate Winslet - The Reader - 2_3.jpgarticle-0-02E0CF64000005DC-644_233x487.jpg

Back
Top Bottom