Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
:):popcorn:Bartnel here I'm sending my mail .. why can I buy that film?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Apostate :)

Elaine story movie is finally completed !!! ( except maybe sound :doh: )
Documentation is ready. People who sent me their e-mail have already received it.

PART 01 : 6'23"
PART 02 : 5'48"
PART 03 : 6'15"
PART 04 : 10'

IMPORTANT : a lot of people asked me about it , so I decided to make shorter versions of movies at cheaper prices... for me, this is an experiment, so please, consider this is a LIMITED TIME offer !

People who are interested and haven't yet received documentation, please give me a valid e-mail by PM, thanks ;)

View attachment 558581View attachment 558582View attachment 558583View attachment 558584
can you still fix the sound in the movie ??

Thank you Apostate :)

Elaine story movie is finally completed !!! ( except maybe sound :doh: )
Documentation is ready. People who sent me their e-mail have already received it.

PART 01 : 6'23"
PART 02 : 5'48"
PART 03 : 6'15"
PART 04 : 10'

IMPORTANT : a lot of people asked me about it , so I decided to make shorter versions of movies at cheaper prices... for me, this is an experiment, so please, consider this is a LIMITED TIME offer !

People who are interested and haven't yet received documentation, please give me a valid e-mail by PM, thanks ;)

View attachment 558581View attachment 558582View attachment 558583View attachment 558584
Pm??what is PM bartnel and where can i find it.

I suggest you enter 'Elaine movie' as the title,
and in the box enter,
'Hi Bartnel, here is my e-mail ......
Please send me details and prices for the films - thankyou, Darken'
ok thanks and hi ...

Don't worry : sound will be fixed (in fact "completed") in a few days but as not all people want sound, I already published documentation ...
BUT , as I'm not a sound wizard, don't expect too much about sound, please :facepalm:

Thanks to Eulalia for help ;)
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div data-xf-p="1" id="inner-editor"></div>
232/5000
:facepalm:but how do we buy it? -beyond the document you sent? -paypal, or else? I did not understand it a bit ... thank you.:doh:

or do you post movie prices here?
and can the movie be bought here as well?
thanks for the explanation...
:facepalm:and sorry for the problems ...;)

:cool:yes I agree ... but I will not bother you I will not contact you .. the reason you have in your personal mail-PM ..
I wish you all a nice day.:amen:

Director of nothing .... except myself, I'm afraid ;)

Only a single artist, who shares here his fantasms with other people ... and deeply thanks those who are ready to give money (a few or more) in order to see/have more ...

I see us as directors, you and I and all of us who tell a story in pictures, in that we have to imagine and choreograph the movements of every character in each scene. A director of live actors has to impart his vision of the way a scene should play out, maybe the way each actor should play the scene - angry, sad, evil grin, whatever. Yes, the actors act their parts, but mostly they do their acting within the framework that the director has given them. He has to tell his camera men what angles he wants, how to frame the scene, how close or far away. He has to instruct his set builders, lighting people, sound people, everyone who contributes their part to the scenes.

We, as digital artists, whether we tell a story in animations as you do, or in a series of still pictures, as I do, have to do pretty much all of that too. I don't worry about sound, of course, but I do construct the sets, set up lighting - which is not trivial - and choreograph the movements and expressions of all of the characters through all of the scenes.

Even in a series of still pictures, I think about the elapsed time between scenes, what each character would be doing during that time, and where he should be in the next scene. I think about the behavior of each character, too - what would their reactions be when watching a victim being lifted up onto her cross? Some might grin lustfully, some might empathize and look sad or horrified. Some of my scenes have twenty or more characters in them and I have to think about expressions and movements of each one from scene to scene.

So yes, we do what a director would do, only our characters don't interpret our instructions and act in some way - they only do exactly what we tell them to do. And hopefully the end result is what we saw in our imaginations.

Back
Top Bottom