Bastinado/ Falaka

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is a certain magic in the Falaka.

This is not just about beating up someone to suppress and subdue.
Human beings "go the extra mile".
Human beings "stand up to be counted"
Humans "make a stand" or "stand and deliver".

Take control of the feet and you go a long way to take control of the human. With the feet beaten to pulp the delinquent is on its knees. Being on one's knees is a very natural pose of submission.

Treating the sole is a strong way of treating the soul.

RIMG0056.JPG RIMG0059 (3).jpg

(I think I got most of these from https://sdl69-bdsm.blogspot.com/, not the original source but a nice collection)

I'm a big fan of the Bastinado too. Slaves and captives are supposed to be barefoot anyway, so it's the simplest punishment to administer. Or maybe you can take their footwear away as an additional punishment after you're done :)

Attachments

• user_6726_feettorture_images__166_.jpg
    user_6726_feettorture_images__166_.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 306
  • fal19feb04.jpg
    fal19feb04.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 294
  • fal18dec01.jpg
    fal18dec01.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 321
  • fal17feb06.jpg
    fal17feb06.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 329
  • fal16dec06.jpg
    fal16dec06.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 362
  • fal14marc6.jpg
    fal14marc6.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 377
Those scullery maids never learn to wipe clean the neck of a bottle of red wine after serving!:nono:
In the kitchen, they lick it clean, if it's a crystal decanter - an ordinary bottle, they just finish the dregs ;)

Some girls don't even believe at first that caning the soles of their feet could even be that bad...
View attachment 1354923View attachment 1354924View attachment 1354925View attachment 1354926View attachment 1354927
They soon come to fear it more than almost any other punishment.
I've always found it a bit odd that the part of the body that supports our weight is also one of the most sensitive. One would think it would be the other way around. I suppose that's the result of humans wearing some form of footwear for thousands of years, causing the feet to lose whatever toughness they had.

I've always found it a bit odd that the part of the body that supports our weight is also one of the most sensitive. One would think it would be the other way around. I suppose that's the result of humans wearing some form of footwear for thousands of years, causing the feet to lose whatever toughness they had.
The foot also has some of the most nerve endings in it.
Most likely from evolution and needed for sensory input.
The heel has the thickest skin while the rest of the sole probably is the best target to get those nerves attention!

420410238.jpg
sasha was unique!

Back
Top Bottom