experiences man tying her up and he put`s her in bondage
with a knot in a certain position between her legs, a fantastic
position to be in, if she is into bondage and it turns her on
all she needs to do is wriggle around in her bonds and the knot
will give her one hell of an orgasm , whoever thought that up
was a genius . i`m still trying to get my husband to learn how
to tie me up like that but he prefers me spread on the bed
so he can play with me .and i`m not complaining one bit

Honestly think that lustful body of yours could never be satisfied by one cock....think it is lusting for at least a dozen...all huge and fully erect.....maybe more for your scourging and feeding.....airtight would probably be what your are lusting for....your eager pussy, lustful ass hole and insatiable mouth all taking cock at the same time...filling your body with the hot flavorsome cum your body lusts for and physically needs for energy and nutritionf for your scourging and nailing...

Honestly think that lustful body of yours could never be satisfied by one cock....think it is lusting for at least a dozen...all huge and fully erect.....maybe more for your scourging and feeding.....airtight would probably be what your are lusting for....your eager pussy, lustful ass hole and insatiable mouth all taking cock at the same time...filling your body with the hot flavorsome cum your body lusts for and physically needs for energy and nutritionf for your scourging and nailing...

That is my favorite fantasy the victim of a consensual gang bang
but that`s all it can be fantasy

That is my favorite fantasy the victim of a consensual gang bang
but that`s all it can be fantasy

But you will be taken....and sentenced...for your lust.....you have nothing to say about it....so it will be a reality.......and filling your eager mouth and lustfull ass hole is necessary to give your body its needed nutrition and energy for your scourging....Two executioners willl scourge your lustful body with a riding crop....which I have chosen because it leaves those beautiful deep stripes your body needs...100 stripes front and 100 stripes rear neglecting nothing...your lustful body will be excited......your erect nipples... eager pussy and lustful ass hole will all be scourged.....Your will lust to be NAILED to the cross....crawling to it and spreading out your arms on the crossbeam...legs spread wide as your pussy and asshole are lusting for attention....you wil be NAILED...wrists and then feet...and you will BECOME PART OF THE CROSS...one with it....the comus on the cross inserted deep in your ass....for the deepest anal pleasures as you dance the dance of lust totally nude on the cross to enjoy all the pleasures of the cross....your pussy and lustful ass hole will be soaking...with your many intense orgasms...you will only have one purpose... to satisfy the lusts of the crowd....and many tortures will then be performed on your lustful body as it dances on the cross.

Last edited:
I have forgotten it`s name but can i be crucified
with that thing that goes in my bum and vagina
then i will smile down on you from my cross
in between intense orgasms

I will personally mount your lustfull ass hole on the comus...but I will taste it first....to enjoy its flavorsome juices ...your pussy too........I will mount your ass hole deeply on the comus...ensuring that you cannot get off of it during your dance of lust on the cross...so you may enjoy many anal pleasures on the cross as you dance.....then your wrists will be NAILED....Your feet will be nailed to the sides of the cross between the 2nd and 3rd toes...this will spread open your lustful pussy nicely....so the entire crowd can view your many orgasms....and come forward to taste your luscious juices.....your lustful body is now part of the cross forever...we will then raise your body up and set the cross in the hole...jolting your lustful body with pleasure....TOTALLY NUDE to dance the dance of lust....... your ONLY PURPOSE to satisfy the lusts of the crowd....your eager pussy and lustful ass hole will be cumming hard over and over...your luscious juices flowing for all to see..

Last edited:
Well it will be a bit chilly up at Howley Hall but i`m game
see how many passing trains i can count before i die

Back soon my darling kids to feed back to reality
keep up the good work. there is a short story i
wrote about being crucified at Howley Hall it`s
somewhere in Crux Back Soon
xxxxxx

You will dance for days....to please the lust of the crowd.....nipples fully erect showing your excitement...the chill in the air will just increase the pace of your dance of lust..and.....two ladders will be available for the men to feed your eager mouth the strong ejaculations your body lusts for and will need for a long dance on the cross......many huge erect cocks will feed you....I will feed your first....with a huge load of the hot cum your body is lusting for...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/a898b3d3-4026-4069-8b4e-822d5cd00252-jpeg.648108/

I have forgotten it`s name but can i be crucified
with that thing that goes in my bum and vagina
then i will smile down on you from my cross
in between intense orgasms

It’s called a cornu, Dorothy, and I think this is the kind you mean. ;)

Attachments

• 4D3A9157-881E-40FE-9B61-2E864B617F97.jpeg
    4D3A9157-881E-40FE-9B61-2E864B617F97.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom