Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
In truth, I'm likely to be imagining myself about to be tortured (being stripped naked, shackled, made to watch some other poor wretch being broken, knowing my turn's coming very soon ...) or to be crucified (the procession ended, my cross waiting in place, again having to watch while other girls are nailed and lifted up ... ), or else on the sale stand, being offered for sale as a slavegirl - it's the anticipation that thrills me and brings on the juices.

In truth, I'm likely to be imagining myself about to be tortured (being stripped naked, shackled, made to watch some other poor wretch being broken, knowing my turn's coming very soon ...) or to be crucified (the procession ended, my cross waiting in place, again having to watch while other girls are nailed and lifted up ... ), or else on the sale stand, being offered for sale as a slavegirl - it's the anticipation that thrills me and brings on the juices.
Mmmmmmmmmm

For me, it’s much like what Eul described above.

It’s my fantasies that drive it, fantasies of myself, helpless and fearful of what is to come … the looming specter of terrible humiliations, degradations, tortures and sufferings … and under a wide range of scenarios.

For me, it’s much like what Eul described above.

It’s my fantasies that drive it, fantasies of myself, helpless and fearful of what is to come … the looming specter of terrible humiliations, degradations, tortures and sufferings … and under a wide range of scenarios.
Chained to a damp wall,arms overhead…the links creaking under every slight move.Naked in the cold, damp with skin in goosebumps from it all.Nipples erect…half from the cold,half from the fear as you can hear the screams of other tortured females in chambers just out of sight. A torch flickers,illuminating your stretched,sinued body in reddish light.In this light,across the room your gaze starts to adjust to the things hanging on the walls,the things on the tables.Leather and metal things.Things to hurt girls in all sorts of ways.You can see that these things are for females…everything will fit. And as your mind wanders,imagining horrors,you shift your legs a bit,they are warm and damp high up.

Sorry!
But I think of just simply relaxing and not thinking!

Thinking is for romance novels.
;)

Chained to a damp wall,arms overhead…the links creaking under every slight move.Naked in the cold, damp with skin in goosebumps from it all.Nipples erect…half from the cold,half from the fear as you can hear the screams of other tortured females in chambers just out of sight. A torch flickers,illuminating your stretched,sinued body in reddish light.In this light,across the room your gaze starts to adjust to the things hanging on the walls,the things on the tables.Leather and metal things.Things to hurt girls in all sorts of ways.You can see that these things are for females…everything will fit. And as your mind wanders,imagining horrors,you shift your legs a bit,they are warm and damp high up.
This is about right. One’s imagination wandering and fingers busy…

Back
Top Bottom