Beach Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
You'll see that 'Lovely Ladies' and 'Random Pictures' have now been reserved for 'real' girls, i.e. no AI.

We've had a fair few AI pictures on this thread, again I'll take views on whether we want to see only 'real' beach girls or if we're happy to include artificial ones?

You'll see that 'Lovely Ladies' and 'Random Pictures' have now been reserved for 'real' girls, i.e. no AI.

We've had a fair few AI pictures on this thread, again I'll take views on whether we want to see only 'real' beach girls or if we're happy to include artificial ones?
Tree's opinion is if the threads are limited, it should say "Real photographs", not 'no AI"...

I agree, these types of threads should only have real people. I'm inculding the crowds!

I have to agree about having real beach girls, there is enough AI beach girls on DeviantArt such as the one posted there by this pervert:)
https://www.deviantart.com/hornet1a/gallery/all

Thanks, yes, say what we do want, not what we don't. :)
I agree that this is another thread that benefits from having real photos rather than AI ones. And this is not an anti-AI position - I'm perfect happy to see good AI images in those threads where they are most appropriate (along with the 3D renders and photo manips), but there are a handful of very popular threads where I believe the emphasis should be on real images rather than cgi, whatever technologies are used to create them.

Also of course, it is theoretically possible to generate a near limitless supply of images very quickly, especially using various AI methods, which would inevitably at some point become a bandwidth concern :(

That said, there are some great AI works in the various forums and I'm very happy to see this continue, but I do slightly fear a huge flood of AI generated naked images clogging up certain threads to the point where some members may start to regard them as spam...

I do slightly fear a huge flood of AI generated naked images clogging up certain threads to the point where some members may start to regard them as spam...
This is precisely my own fear as well. And I think we can avoid issues if the different types of artwork are celebrated in their own appropriate threads.

Back
Top Bottom