Below Decks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not before rowing a bit: it's good for the stomach after drinking beer or eating apfelstrudel!:p
yes beer with the Tree (don't know where he is) but those apfelthinge???.............no more for naughty girlies like you and what about your figure? In Germanie ist die Zahne richtig verlockend nicht?;)
Have a nice time :p

Hello Jonesygirl, your sketches remember me a visit in a Toulon's museum, from where I made a sketch from women sent to the colonies to be the "willing wifes" of the forçats" (knaves?) sent there.

If I were a sex-starved "forçat" (criminal condemned to forced labour) I wouldn't mind her shaven head. I'd strip her of her very skimpy loincloth and I'd have sex with her without untying her hands, ending a too long forced abstinence!

nice avatar

Thank you. It's "Saint Sebastian" by Antonello Da Messina. I wanted to adopt it at first but had to learn how to adjust its dimensions. The poor painter couldn't know that it was this painting that awakened my latent sexual tendencies towards S/M. This will be my new avatar from now on.
I like your new avatar!!!!

Thank you. It's "Saint Sebastian" by Antonello Da Messina. I wanted to adopt it at first but had to learn how to adjust its dimensions. The poor painter couldn't know that it was this painting that awakened my latent sexual tendencies towards S/M. This will be my new avatar from now on.
So cool!

This is terrific! Can I receive permission to post it to my Yahoo group? Where did you find it?
aTroX
it is her own work and because she is ill (jaundice) she cannot react in this moment. I'll ask her also be patient

"Unfortunately Ducans is ill and jaundiced and is not really up to doing much work or replying to posts on the Forum. She is receiving treatment and will be back as soon as possible. We all send our best wishes for a speedy recovery."

A couple of galley slave pics I've not seen before,
found on http://dord-not.tumblr.com/tagged/at oar
along with others more familiar (including one of Helmut's) -
other pages on the same site are also of interest

galleyslave 1.jpg galleyslave 2.jpg

Last edited:
"Barbary Corsairs" - Templeton. Part 1 of 5

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 391
  • bc2.jpg