Berlin Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
On a crisp day in early February 2018 I was able to catch up with Bob Inder, Executive Director of Barbarossanova, at a secret location in Whitehall.
Thanks for another glowing report, Spike!
I have a feeling that you may find more to say about all this before too long! :D

I have a feeling that half the intelligence agencies in the world are busy right now trying to determine where that secret location near Whitehall might be. ;)

and we have also been lucky enough to sign Windar as Consultant Editor
They tell me the check is in the mail.:rolleyes:
I remember yours...red top, nude girl on page three. Do people actually read your paper, or just look at the pictures? :rolleyes::p
Still smarting over us beating you to the Zilawe story, I see. Just wait until you see what we're coming out with on that. ;)
“Well,” he winked, “let’s just say that Barbarossanova will be coming to a screen near you well before the next Blue Moon!”
March 31. In case you miss that there's Oct 30, 2020.

Barbarinder Productions are currently working to get Episode 1 of 'Barbarossanova' ready to premiere before the end of this month!
Subsequent episodes may yet take some time to prepare, but we are confident that the initial release will take place just a few days from now.
Thank you to everybody for your patience in awaiting the story. :)

barbarossanova_preview_poster_2_by_bobnearled-dbz023m.jpg

Barbarinder Productions are currently working to get Episode 1 of 'Barbarossanova' ready to premiere before the end of this month!
Subsequent episodes may yet take some time to prepare, but we are confident that the initial release will take place just a few days from now.
Thank you to everybody for your patience in awaiting the story. :)

barbarossanova_preview_poster_2_by_bobnearled-dbz023m.jpg
I'm going to kill Barb someone if something doesn't happen soon...

...or drink more...

Barbarossanova appears to combine historical verisimilitude with high drama and fast paced action. Not to mention plenty of sex and nudity. ”

“That goes without saying,” added Bob, with a smile. “It does have Barb Moore in it.”
Always one of our favourite stars. Listen to the reviews from media around the world:

"A great night out!"
- Glasgow Herald.
"She did things in the cold that even hardened Canadians wouldn't try." - Winnipeg Free Press
"With women like Ms. Moore on the continent, even Nigel Farage would reconsider Brexit!" - Daily Mail
"Wunderbar! Die erste "must see" dieses Jahr." - Dortmunder Tagesblatt
"Brilliant. Vibrant. Hot." - Car and Driver (admittedly, that review might have been for something else, but the sentiment is right on!)
"Why are you asking us about this. It's all about this Moore woman getting tortured. After that we couldn't get any of our contributors to review the historical parts." - New Internationalist
"An accurate portrayal of the glorious victory of our liberating forces, and in this film Ms. Moore is truly revolutionary!" - Marxist Weekly.
"Dear Lord there was a lot of sex! Nobody should watch this!" - Christianity Today

Always one of our favourite stars. Listen to the reviews from media around the world:

"A great night out!" - Glasgow Herald.
"She did things in the cold that even hardened Canadians wouldn't try." - Winnipeg Free Press
"With women like Ms. Moore on the continent, even Nigel Farage would reconsider Brexit!" - Daily Mail
"Wunderbar! Die erste "must see" dieses Jahr." - Dortmunder Tagesblatt
"Brilliant. Vibrant. Hot." - Car and Driver (admittedly, that review might have been for something else, but the sentiment is right on!)
"Why are you asking us about this. It's all about this Moore woman getting tortured. After that we couldn't get any of our contributors to review the historical parts." - New Internationalist
"An accurate portrayal of the glorious victory of our liberating forces, and in this film Ms. Moore is truly revolutionary!" - Marxist Weekly.
"Dear Lord there was a lot of sex! Nobody should watch this!" - Christianity Today

I’m cancelling my subscription to Christianity Today!!

Back
Top Bottom