Betrayed and awakened.

Go to CruxDreams.com
My name is Cynthia. I am 69, a rather chubby brunette. Altho I was married , I have no children. I remained quite sheltered and nieve . Sex was always boring with my husband. He took my virginity and that remained the most exciting night of my marriage .From then on it was laying there submitting to his five minutes of poke and ejaculate. I never got off the starting block so to speak.. I assumed this was how my life would be. The good submissive wife.
Eventually he took a girlfriend in town and I was relieved that I didn't have to endure his advances as often. I really didn't care. We divorced.

I was alone, not craving another man, but feeling like something wads missing.

I had a friend at work. Marie and I would go to dinner ocasionaly, and drink wine and talk girl talk.. She moved in with me to share expenses. We would eat cheese and drink wine by the fire place, and she would tell me of her experiences with men. I would listen , wide eyed, not knowing anything about such things.

Sometimes we would practice kissing, like teen age girls do. It all seemed innocent at the time. I would get light headed on the wine and being submissive, I would let her touch me in intimate ways. That made me feel things I had never felt with my husband..
The stories of her sexual exploits became more stimulating and aroused my curiosity . It certainly aroused my body in ways that I didn't understand.

I often wore pj's, the kind that were baggy with animal prints. I am shy about my chubby figure and wouldn't even wear a bathing suit unless it was the skirted kind. One night Marie talked me into trying on one of her nighties. I was apprehensive but the wine and some grass gave me the courage to try it. Marie is smaller than me so it fit tight and short. I tried to model it in my clumsy way, but I am no ballerina
We drank more wine than normally and I passed out in front of the fire place. When I awoke I felt paralyzed. I was on the bed, feet tied to opposite corners and hands tied to the top head board. I was gagged. I didn't know it at the time but Marie had put a sedative and afrodaisiac in my wine.
When she saw me waking up , she said she had something special planned for me. I had no idea what was about to happen, but was to relaxed to resist.

I thought I heard a mans voice. I paniced at first but that quickly subsided as an excitement to over my body like I had never felt before.

Marie came back to the bed room and assured me this was a night I would enjoy. She said not to worry, she would be with me.

I felt hands touching me. At first I thought they were Maries hands but they were large and strong. My God, there is a man in my room and he is touvhing me, and looking at my near nakedness, and sending waves of pleasure thru me., amd I like it.

I didn't know what would happen but my nerve endings were now controlling my very being. I was flooded with desire and even if I wasn't tied I couldn't resist.

Hands were all over me. Someone had crawled between my spread thighs and was licking my sex thru my panties. Marie had done this befor but this was different. My panties were pulled down and I was exposed but didn't care any more. There was a urgency building in me and I felt like I was going to explode. A tongue entered my vagina and I almost passed out. I am glad I didn't. I started convulsing and it felt as though my very being was located in my womb. Fingers were fucking my cunt and ass and someone was trying to suck milk out of my breast. I no longer care about anything as these intense feelings consumed me.

My husbands penis had entered me before but something hard and long and wide was ripping me apart. The gag was removed and a penis was forced down my throat. I resisted at first but soon was devouring it as if it was my last meal.
What seemed like an eternity may have been only minutes. When the two cocks started twitching and convulsing at the same time I knew my body was about to be flooded with a delicious elixir. Semen was shooting down my throat and into my belly. I was delirious with pleasure.

As they with drew I soon learned my night of torture was only beginning. Marie replaced the man between my legs with her tongue and lapped up the dripping seed from my womb. When she had eaten her full she inserted a dildo in my sopping love canal.. She worked it expertly in and out. The ropes were being untied. They were no longer needed. I was a willing participant. I was rolled over and a pillow placed under my belly. A plastic object was inserted in my ass. Marie said it was a syringe of numbing gel. I knew what that meant. They removed the blind fold and I saw a huge black man positioning himself to shove a monsterous cock in my ass. The numbing get helped very little to diminish the pain. Once inside me pleasure took over . He shoved his cock in to the hilt and soon was sending sperm gushing into my bowels.. At the same time Marie was working her majic with the dildo.. My hands were untied and I lay there watching Marie beside me taking her turn at being pleasured.

I knew my life would never be the same again.. Marie and I would go on to explore unlimited sexual boundrys.

My name is Cynthia. I am 69, a rather chubby brunette. Altho I was married , I have no children. I remained quite sheltered and nieve . Sex was always boring with my husband. He took my virginity and that remained the most exciting night of my marriage .From then on it was laying there submitting to his five minutes of poke and ejaculate. I never got off the starting block so to speak.. I assumed this was how my life would be. The good submissive wife.
Eventually he took a girlfriend in town and I was relieved that I didn't have to endure his advances as often. I really didn't care. We divorced.

I was alone, not craving another man, but feeling like something wads missing.

I had a friend at work. Marie and I would go to dinner ocasionaly, and drink wine and talk girl talk.. She moved in with me to share expenses. We would eat cheese and drink wine by the fire place, and she would tell me of her experiences with men. I would listen , wide eyed, not knowing anything about such things.

Sometimes we would practice kissing, like teen age girls do. It all seemed innocent at the time. I would get light headed on the wine and being submissive, I would let her touch me in intimate ways. That made me feel things I had never felt with my husband..
The stories of her sexual exploits became more stimulating and aroused my curiosity . It certainly aroused my body in ways that I didn't understand.

I often wore pj's, the kind that were baggy with animal prints. I am shy about my chubby figure and wouldn't even wear a bathing suit unless it was the skirted kind. One night Marie talked me into trying on one of her nighties. I was apprehensive but the wine and some grass gave me the courage to try it. Marie is smaller than me so it fit tight and short. I tried to model it in my clumsy way, but I am no ballerina
We drank more wine than normally and I passed out in front of the fire place. When I awoke I felt paralyzed. I was on the bed, feet tied to opposite corners and hands tied to the top head board. I was gagged. I didn't know it at the time but Marie had put a sedative and afrodaisiac in my wine.
When she saw me waking up , she said she had something special planned for me. I had no idea what was about to happen, but was to relaxed to resist.

I thought I heard a mans voice. I paniced at first but that quickly subsided as an excitement to over my body like I had never felt before.

Marie came back to the bed room and assured me this was a night I would enjoy. She said not to worry, she would be with me.

I felt hands touching me. At first I thought they were Maries hands but they were large and strong. My God, there is a man in my room and he is touvhing me, and looking at my near nakedness, and sending waves of pleasure thru me., amd I like it.

I didn't know what would happen but my nerve endings were now controlling my very being. I was flooded with desire and even if I wasn't tied I couldn't resist.

Hands were all over me. Someone had crawled between my spread thighs and was licking my sex thru my panties. Marie had done this befor but this was different. My panties were pulled down and I was exposed but didn't care any more. There was a urgency building in me and I felt like I was going to explode. A tongue entered my vagina and I almost passed out. I am glad I didn't. I started convulsing and it felt as though my very being was located in my womb. Fingers were fucking my cunt and ass and someone was trying to suck milk out of my breast. I no longer care about anything as these intense feelings consumed me.

My husbands penis had entered me before but something hard and long and wide was ripping me apart. The gag was removed and a penis was forced down my throat. I resisted at first but soon was devouring it as if it was my last meal.
What seemed like an eternity may have been only minutes. When the two cocks started twitching and convulsing at the same time I knew my body was about to be flooded with a delicious elixir. Semen was shooting down my throat and into my belly. I was delirious with pleasure.

As they with drew I soon learned my night of torture was only beginning. Marie replaced the man between my legs with her tongue and lapped up the dripping seed from my womb. When she had eaten her full she inserted a dildo in my sopping love canal.. She worked it expertly in and out. The ropes were being untied. They were no longer needed. I was a willing participant. I was rolled over and a pillow placed under my belly. A plastic object was inserted in my ass. Marie said it was a syringe of numbing gel. I knew what that meant. They removed the blind fold and I saw a huge black man positioning himself to shove a monsterous cock in my ass. The numbing get helped very little to diminish the pain. Once inside me pleasure took over . He shoved his cock in to the hilt and soon was sending sperm gushing into my bowels.. At the same time Marie was working her majic with the dildo.. My hands were untied and I lay there watching Marie beside me taking her turn at being pleasured.

I knew my life would never be the same again.. Marie and I would go on to explore unlimited sexual boundrys.
Oh, it was so exciting, your story, that I read it in seconds, very very hot one, and like a dream. Thanks for nice work.

Back
Top Bottom