Black Wings.

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

We've run out of models so it's time to recycle using a slideshow. This "movie" is called Black Angel by mistake...not my fault!! The music is brilliant. It's taken from a short movie which will be posted in the cinema soon. I don't think Tom Waits is the singer.

Hi folks,
This version of Black Wings is 943Mb in AVI format. If you have a suitable downloader like Orbit you can download good copies in FLV format.

Nice. But why is "Black Angel" a mistake? Seems like as good a title as any to me.
You're right, the singer isn't Tom Waits. I think it might be Kermit the Frog's little known cousin, Bubba the Toad. He was going to appear on The Muppet Show, but his fondness for moonshine & chewing tobacco was considered unfit for family viewing. He returned to the swamp where he continues to release songs recorded on a 1977 Casio tape deck. ;)

Much against my better judgement I tracked down Bubba the toad. Naraku is often a cornucopia of information but it's difficult at times to know when he simply makes things up. On this occasion I can report that Bubba is alive and well but I have no information about future record deals.

Attachments

• ScreenShot095.jpg
    ScreenShot095.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 254
Much against my better judgement I tracked down Bubba the toad. Naraku is often a cornucopia of information but it's difficult at times to know when he simply makes things up. On this occasion I can report that Bubba is alive and well but I have no information about future record deals.

I'm glad to hear Bubba's still alive. There was a rumour that he'd been run over by a pick-up truck near Natchitoches, Louisiana. But, I should know better than to believe what I read on the Internet.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom