Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry for the big disapearing, but I got a job (nothing to do with drawing -_-) and it was heavy in february, I could't draw anything in that period, these are all pages i've done until now, but don't worry I have more time now and I'm starting to sketch the new pages!
We have all a real life Daniel. So long you come back from time to time it's all ok. ;)

Sorry for the big disapearing, but I got a job (nothing to do with drawing -_-) and it was heavy in february, I could't draw anything in that period, these are all pages i've done until now, but don't worry I have more time now and I'm starting to sketch the new pages!
That's okay Daniel, we all have limited time, none at all sometimes -
but you've left us at a scary moment!

Hi @Daniel-RM ,
your last picture have a resolution of 3000 x 4500 px and 2,5 MB. That is to big for many people and her slow or expensive internet connections.
See you on screen a difference?
garden-079-1200x800px.jpg 800 x 1200 px - 225 kB
garden-079-3000x4500px.jpg3000 x 4500 px - 2,5 MB (need ten times more expensive webspace and a long time for see/download).
Please optimate in the future your graphics.

Hi @Daniel-RM ,
your last picture have a resolution of 3000 x 4500 px and 2,5 MB. That is to big for many people and her slow or expensive internet connections.
See you on screen a difference?
View attachment 498752 800 x 1200 px - 225 kB
View attachment 4987533000 x 4500 px - 2,5 MB (need ten times more expensive webspace and a long time for see/download).
Please optimate in the future your graphics.

ok ok, I'll make them smaller :p

they load a lot quicker, thanks Daniel -
and the quality's still good - in every respect!

Back
Top Bottom