Books

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello,

we have many contributions with images or video-clips.

Does anybody know about good-old-fashioned books refering to the subject?

I will start with one. Apologies to the administrators, because it is in German...

Schatten1.jpg Schatten2.JPG

I havent read it. According to the cover-text it is about a serial killer who finds its victims in a BDSM-club in Vienna.

The girls end up, well, you can make a clever guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover certainly looks promising, if the content is as good it will be worth a read. Personally I can't think of any books with crucifixion as a main theme apart from biblical. Let's hope other members have something to offer.

Hello,

we have many contributions with images or video-clips.

Does anybody know about good-old-fashioned books refering to the subject?

I will start with one. Apologies to the administrators, because it is in German...

View attachment 227052 View attachment 227053

I havent read it. According to the cover-text it is about a serial killer who finds its victims in a BDSM-club in Vienna.

The girls end up, well, you can make a clever guess...

There's this one from a few years ago, an alternative history with crux on the cover. There was crux inside too, but it wasn't a key feature.
It wasn't very good in my opinion, but it seems to have been successful :confused:

There was "The Crucifixion Squad" by Peter Beere (I think) - set in a dystopian future where gangs roamed around crucifying innocent victims if memory serves me right, and there was at least one gruesome crucifixion in it, a bit icky, of an old man.
Ah, looks like it's still available
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crucifixion...r_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1430812181&sr=1-12

I haven't come across a lot over the years, to be honest, and I read about 100 novels a year. I'll have a think.

Attachments

• b284aac9316cb790f945f318ad86b66c_w500_h500.jpg
    b284aac9316cb790f945f318ad86b66c_w500_h500.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 125
  • romanitas-new.jpg
    romanitas-new.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 823078.jpg
    823078.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 132
  • romanitas.jpg
    romanitas.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 200px-Romanitas2.jpg
    200px-Romanitas2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
"They Never Die Quietly" by D. M. Annechino is pretty good. It's thriller about a religious killer who purifies his victims through crucifixion. You can search it via internet if you need a preview or some info.

Also you can find a very good crux-related book on fanfiction.net called "Lost freedom" by PicUnrelated which is set in Civil War America and includes two very well done crucifixions.

Back
Top Bottom