bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last year I posted photos of early 20th century Norwegian actress Ellen Sinding over on Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies.

Her bare-naked backside is . . . statuesque.

IMG_0518.jpegIMG_0519.jpeg

We turn our attention to Pauline Bonaparte,

IMG_0527.jpeg

the Napoleon sibling who got naked with LOTS of guys, and whose butt crack was immortalized in marble by the great neoclassical sculptor Antonio Canova.:rolleyes:

IMG_0526.jpeg

One more, a circa 1900 ooh-la-la! French postcard, model unknown, who was blessed with a vertueuse backside.;)

IMG_0268.jpeg

We turn our attention to Pauline Bonaparte,

View attachment 1467586

the Napoleon sibling who got naked with LOTS of guys, and whose butt crack was immortalized in marble by the great neoclassical sculptor Antonio Canova.:rolleyes:

View attachment 1467587
I saw that sculpture at the Borghese museum in Rome. It's on a pedestal with a mechanism that could turn the sculpture on 360° depending which "face" you wanted to better see. not anymore in function today.
I learned that this sculpture had a "huge" success!
Found many pictures and the story of it on this site (in French):

I saw that sculpture at the Borghese museum in Rome. It's on a pedestal with a mechanism that could turn the sculpture on 360° depending which "face" you wanted to better see. not anymore in function today.
I learned that this sculpture had a "huge" success!
Found many pictures and the story of it on this site (in French):
Excerpts from the article courtesy of Google Translate.

"This statue was the subject of real idolatry, to the point that crowds rushed to admire it day and night, the Victorious Venus being then surrounded by candles that gave the color of the flesh to the white marble thus made alive."

"Pauline was very proud of her beauty and had no fear of scandal, although she was an imperial princess. She was 24 years old when she did not hesitate to pose completely naked in front of the sculptor Antonio Canova for him to sculpt her in Venus..

"This statue was the subject of real idolatry, to the point that crowds rushed to admire it day and night, the Victorious Venus being then surrounded by candles that gave the color of the flesh to the white marble thus made alive."

"Pauline was very proud of her beauty and had no fear of scandal, although she was an imperial princess. She was 24 years old when she did not hesitate to pose completely naked in front of the sculptor Antonio Canova for him to sculpt her in Venus..
(1) It seems like a difficult pose to hold for any length of time. Plus, there is temperature to consider. (The "naked Maya" in Spain has the same issue.)
(2) She seems like the perfect partner for the younger version of the actor Warren Beatty. One of his consorts said "he's like a walking gland--two, three, four times a day". I guess he had time on his hands between movies.

And she is still desirable and alive!!

Back
Top Bottom